Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Practice Dancing

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I'm bored, sometimes I'll throw on some music and bust out the dance moves. And to be honest, my dance skills and confidence have improved by leaps and bounds just by practicing every now and then. Anytime I'm in a club I can just walk up to any girl I want and break out my sickening dance skills. I pretty much own the dancefloor anytime I go to a club and even if I don't feel like dancing, I know that I my "dance athleticism" is disgusting so I'm extremely confident in that enviroment. Sometimes I'll just walk up to a chick in the club and say "check out this new dance move I just learned"... then I'll show her a jirating hip swagger and she'll crack-up. When I have a girl over and a song comes on the tv or something, I'll give her abit of a taste of how my body moves.. Most women are in awe of guys who can dance and it really impresses people if you know what you're doing. It's a mix of style, athletisicim and attitude... and if you have it all.. it works like a charm. If you want to get better, I suggest you practice.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a good dancer gives you a big edge in social settings, whether it's with the ladies or just for better social proof in general. I'm one living proof of this.:eek:

BUT...

There's a BIG difference between being a great dancer who impresses the crowd with his skills and a lousy dancer who actually deosn't know or care and who makes a fool out of himself in front of everybody . Make sure people are admiring your great dance moves, not laughing at your goofy gestures.

Sometimes I'll just walk up to a chick in the club and say "check out this new dance move I just learned"...
This is VERY lame, you are trying to get approval from her.
What I would do, sorry what I do:D : go on the floor when not many people are dancing if I feel the music, pull some breakdance moves and enjoy myself and to impress the crowd and get some social proof. And later on, you use it to dance with the HBs , not to dance for the HBs.
Who do you think you are, some clown in a circus show? No! You are better thatn that!
:D

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't give a damn if you're a good dancer or not. They're out in the clubs just to have fun. Most guys will sit on the sidelines "acting cool" and not making a fool of themselves. The confident guy will join the women on the dancefloor to have fun, regardless of whether or not he can dance. The women love this, and will be more responsive to the guy who is out there just to have fun.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The confident guy will join the women on the dancefloor to have fun, regardless of whether or not he can dance. The women love this, and will be more responsive to the guy who is out there just to have fun.
Absolutely!!!:yes:

Women don't give a damn if you're a good dancer or not.
Wrong! Wrong! And Wrong!:down:

And let me guess... you must suck at dancing!
:D :crackup:

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Desdinova
That's right, and it's never stopped me from pulling women on the dance floor.
Good, at least you admit it.:eek:

I never said that being a good dancer is a requirement for pulling chicks from the dancefloor, it's a "nice to have", not a "must have".

But again, everything else being more or less equal, a lousy dancer with balls doesn't stand a chance against a smooth dancer. And of course, a guy who doesn't even have the balls to dance has zero chance on the floor.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Le Parisien
This is VERY lame, you are trying to get approval from her.
Nah man... there ain't no approval seeking going on here. I really couldn't care what she thinks. I'm just ripping out dance moves for the hell of it.. It's funny as hell. It's like your own personal dance off. Then I'll say to her "let's see what you got?"

superman2k6

Don Juan
Reaction score
being a good dancer won't make you more appealing to a girl, but it'll earn her praise

as in she'll say "wow he's a good dancer" the same way she'll tell a 'nice-guy' that he's "sweet"

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by superman2k6
being a good dancer won't make you more appealing to a girl, but it'll earn her praise

as in she'll say "wow he's a good dancer" the same way she'll tell a 'nice-guy' that he's "sweet"
Let me guess, you also suck big time at dancing!:crackup:
Please don't be jealous of the good dancers...:D

And compapring a good dancer to a "nice guy", dman, that's original...:rolleyes: As if it's a real BAD thing to be good at dancing.

Anyway, this reminds me of the threads about looks and height. Also it's not 100% that clear cut, but it seems that just like many ugly guys claim that looks aren't important AT ALL, many lousy dancers claim that being a good dancer doesn't mean sh*t...

:rolleyes:

MightyMate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think dancing is for girls. I mean i dont diss anybody. Some of my friends dance too. Most dont. We just look at chicks and get em. No dancing. My woman has to dance, but i wont dance with her. Ill just watch her and keep guys away.

superman2k6

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me guess, you also suck big time at dancing!:crackup:
Please don't be jealous of the good dancers...:D

And compapring a good dancer to a "nice guy", dman, that's original...:rolleyes: As if it's a real BAD thing to be good at dancing.

Anyway, this reminds me of the threads about looks and height. Also it's not 100% that clear cut, but it seems that just like many ugly guys claim that looks aren't important AT ALL, many lousy dancers claim that being a good dancer doesn't mean sh*t...

lol...

i'm in a hip hop dance group and been doing quite a few shows lately, all I'm saying is that being a good solo dancer is not a ticket to getting a girl in a bed. knowing how to grind properly, and work kino and all, that works. but just simply being someone who's good at dancing won't f-close them

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but it seems that just like many ugly guys claim that looks aren't important AT ALL, many lousy dancers claim that being a good dancer doesn't mean sh*t...

Very true. I used to think that dancing was pointless awhile back too but now I know better. Being a good dancer shows so much about your personality and reveals alot to the opposite sex. It shows women how well you interpret style, how athletic you are, how good you are in bed, how confident you are and your overall attitude. If you bust out some sick dance moves and don't really give a sh*t what anyone thinks of you, women are gonna be attracted to you for a few reasons..

1. You have an "I don't give a sh*t" attitude.
2. You're confident in what you're doing.
3. You're athletic
4. You know how to move your body well
5. = you're gonna be good in bed

And on top of this, if you have a ****y funny attitude you'll be unstoppable with the ladies.

I know you can pick-up broads without dancing... but, you can pretty much get whatever chick you want if you are a good dancer.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by superman2k6
lol...

i'm in a hip hop dance group and been doing quite a few shows lately, all I'm saying is that being a good solo dancer is not a ticket to getting a girl in a bed. knowing how to grind properly, and work kino and all, that works. but just simply being someone who's good at dancing won't f-close them
What you say it absolutely true.

There were a bunch of guys I kinda know from the club I used to go pretty often when back in the States. Most of them were much better breakdancers than me. I could only do six-step, handstand and some ok footwork and a few other stuff, they could do some really good crazy sh*t.
But...
When the girls hint that they like what they do and want to dance with them, they don't know what to do anymore. Because breaking is all they know .

Personally, my basic breakdance moves are just for my personal fun and to get some attention from the crowd, basically getting social proof so when you get the chicks to dance you don't come off just like the next guy who's drunk, sleazy, and trying to grind up the azz of any girl in signt.:eek:

Now when actually already dancing with the girl. I prefer to start with some classic ballroom dancing tricks to get the girl comfortable and distance myself from the average desperate drunk guy who wants to grind their ass right away. And then I transition to grinding smoothly.

Short tips when grinding: rubbing your hard-on on the girl's azz, left right, left right, up and down, up and down gets boring real quick. Try to be creative, avoid monotony at all cost, it's pretty much like sex. If you are borig on the dancefloor, you are probably also boring in the bed room.

Anyway, about creative grinding techniques, some old time regular on this forum, "Kinetic Charms" already made pretty long and interesting contributions here, use the search function, it's a gold mine.

Happy dancing folks.
:D

FunnyCide

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need to know how to dance by which I mean show off by yourself with some breakdance moves. Which I doubt impresses that many women anyways. But knowing how to move closely with a girl to the music will get you to the next level when just meeting a new girl.

I can't count the times I've approached groups of girls in club and isolated the one I want by asking her if she is a good dancer...usually after I've negged her about how she probably can't dance. Being able to grind well with a girl is a definite plus.

Women tend to think men who are good dancers are good in bed too. It also builds great sexual tension and adds tons of kino. The lists of pluses just keep going if you can dance with a girl...So the lesson is learn how to grind with a girl.

ShawnLG

Don Juan
Reaction score
The only people that say that dancing does not help you pull in women are the ones that don't have the balls to dance begin with. This is a case of sour grapes.

I have went to school dances since the eight grade. This I have gained experiance in dancing over the years. Recently, in a bar with a DJ and a dance foor. I went by my self with no social proof. This is my first time entering this bar. I bought a drink and scoped out the scene. Then I hit the dance foor and danced and enjoyed myself. Eventually I danced and grined with some girls. Grinding with girls on the dance floor establishes social proof. I project my confidence and enjoying myself with women or not. Soon girls were approaching me and grinding with me. First a 2-set on both sides. After they were done, another set approached. A 3-set! I was kissing and kinoing the one from this set. All I can say is that dancing brings in the women.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShawnLG
Eventually I danced and grined with some girls. Grinding with girls on the dance floor establishes social proof. I project my confidence and enjoying myself with women or not. Soon girls were approaching me and grinding with me. First a 2-set on both sides. After they were done, another set approached. A 3-set! I was kissing and kinoing the one from this set. All I can say is that dancing brings in the women.
That's how it is. You'll have alot of girls on the dancefloor dancing with their friends. Then as soon as a hot guy with dance skills shows up... it's like a feeding frenzy for them.. and you're the bait. :yes:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's how it is. You'll have alot of girls on the dancefloor dancing with their friends. Then as soon as a hot guy with dance skills shows up... it's like a feeding frenzy for them.. and you're the bait.
To rephrase this, as soon as ANY guy shows up on the dance floor, he becomes the subject of attention, as if he was the last man on earth.

The picking for women is always slim on the dance floor. Even if there is a guy on the floor who is a great dancer, he's most likely to only choose one woman anyway. The competition is still low, and as long as you're in, you still have a wide variety of women to choose from.