Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

PR_L!!

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where have you been lately!

Westcoaster and Water Tiger abandoned us.. I thought I was the last bastion against the AFCs

Glad you are back!

Dietzcoi

Reaction score
I've been posting one or two comments a week for the last two months - I'm here to stay as long as the homo/hor agenda is in force. I shall counteract the nefarious plot to turn men into sensitive feminine subjects !!!

I may turn my focus on writing more threads versus posts, if I find the time!! I like threads that are more challenging and offer more debate!!

DJ Westcoaster is probably fighting the corporate advertising world in their quest to effeminize the earth and all of its' inhabitants!! ;)

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
keep up the good posts, guys...reading your threads/responses help us from getting one-itis and seeing the bigger-world picture outside of AFC!

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When did Watertiger abandon us?

I knew that Westcoaster quit becoming a usual poster awhile back. (got a PM from him)

It's good to see that you two are still around though.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything Else.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dietzcoi
Where have you been lately!

Westcoaster and Water Tiger abandoned us.. I thought I was the last bastion against the AFCs

Glad you are back!

Dietzcoi
He's actually been around a while. He's just tried hiding. I know your secret PRL. :D