Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pozitron's Journal

Pozitron

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, it's almost 11 pm and tomorrow I have school and a test. I'm out. hahaha
this will be so awesome... you'll see.

Pozitron

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Introduction

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgCVR2pjXc0&ob=av2e

Now we're ready to start. I have been around here for a while, but with pauses. I haven't reached my goals with women and ad to what I actualy did with them till now it's rediculous...almost nothing except for touching here and there and flirting. And I have 2 more years ( maybe less) and I finish highschool.

I want to change myself and progress the I should have a long time ago till I get to 18 hopefully. That is like 5 months from now.
So I'd better get started.

This jurnal will help me track my progress, maybe get advice from you guys and hopefully will enable me to look back on it sometime and be like: " so this is the story of how I was able to ..
- kiss a girl(s)
- get a girlfriend
- have good grades
- work-out and build a great body
- reboot
- choose an university(know where I want to go and be happy with what I choose to do)
- eat a lot more ( to put on some muscle)
- have great friends
- have an exciting and well balanced life

The Libertine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being around the community for an year,having 188 post and not having kissed a girl? I'm sorry,but WTF?

Pozitron

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All in all

About working-out.
I am doing The dumb-bell bedroom bulk up. Currently with 2-5kg dumbbells. I must mention I am 172cm tall and have 60 kg now(16 feb 2012).

So I do:
Squat to push press + curl 2x8 reps
Press-up row 2x6 reps
Overhead reverse lunge 2x6 reps each side

It basically involves all the body and I'm keeping a good form. I did this on the 12 - 14 and I'll do it today 16. FIrst time through, after a day my legs were very soar. Now I'm ok. And of course I worm-up first.

I don't know if you work on your body language guys but in every book/guide/anything it is mentioned so it must be that important.
I read about it and now I kind of work on it even without planning. I stand up straight, make sure I'm relaxed and always laying back. I make eye contact and speack in a controlled manner. I try to have an open body language and keep my shoulders back and my head not too forward.

On rebooting. Most of you know what it is.
3 months - average time to a full reboot. I'm on day 3. I will do this. Damn I have a bracelet :cool: .

Eating more. This is how I see this: you have to eat more than your body consumes. Then you have to ear more than that if you also workout like I do. ANyway.. working out kind of helps you with that. And if you do eat more than all you burn and you workout at the same time you put on muscle. Given the same situation but without working out you would have gained fat. So.. I eat more. If I don't get any weight I start eating more. That simple.

Grades ... I have to study and do my homework for school. It's important and school should be my first priority anyway. I got some bad greades lately and eventhough I wasn't the only one and there are a lot of thisgs messed up with what happened.. when it comes down to it it's simply an excuse. No excuses this time. I just have to do it. And Jack said.. motivation comes after action.

About choosing an University I already ruled out two options. I have to look into studying abroad.

+ I'm doing a dermatological treatment for acnee. It's complicated to explain. Someday maybe I will. The thing is this inclused some suplements. This also can be considered a help to me workijng out, right? So I take: A, D2,Mg, B6, Zn, E.

Pozitron

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Being around the community for an year,having 188 post and not having kissed a girl? I'm sorry,but WTF?
You're right man and I know it. I just don't know how to get to that for once.

Those goals are so loose it's a joke.
I agree with libertine, take some action mate
What do you mean by loose? What would you suggest instead?
Action.. I keep hearing that. The first question that pops up is "what?".

Believe me I wanna do this guys .. and I'm glad you said what you said. Help.

Pozitron

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a lot of things that happen in one day. I think I will only note a few. I don't wanna be the same guy who overanalyzes things and writes a novel about nothing.

For those who know.. today I made like flawless eye c. with that girl I was talking about with vaentines day and flirted with her. She wouldn't do something I said and I teased her saying sth like.. oj, that's cute. let her have her independence. So now you're a rebel? I turned her literally to show her something and got the feeling she got closer afterwards.
As I was getting off the elevator I saw this girl -C- that I approached a long time ago and it's my nabour. She said a quick hi and smiled. I did the same.

Oh, btw... I will start to look at girls on the street say or just in school maybe and then smile. This is great cause it will probably lead to me talking to her just because that's the natural thing to do. So.. more approaches.

Damn, I was going to say about so many things that happened but after what you said guys.. they all seem like nothing compared to that.
Oh.. Idk..

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The goals are viable long term goals. What you need to do is set specific short-term goals in order to achieve these long term goals.

As we chatted about, fix a dumbell set. Pozitron does not have access to a gym as far as I understand. If you do, GO.

I told you yesterday, BODY LANGUAGE IS BULL****. What does body language result of? It reflects your inner state. Thus it's useless to try to compensate for a bad inner state by trying to fix it's manifestings in your body language. Fix the cause, not the effect.

The amount of calories you burn while working out is neglegable. It's not much. Remember to eat tons of protein and fat. Just EAT EAT EAT. It's your job.

Make a homework/study habit.

Follow up on the bootcamp. This week is super easy, you wont get any weird rep.

Pozitron

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So start the bootcamp from the begining? You said follow up but I didn't go through it fully till now. Say just.. I didn't go through it.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pozitron said:
So start the bootcamp from the begining? You said follow up but I didn't go through it fully till now. Say just.. I didn't go through it.
Doesn't matter. If you want to go from the beginning, go from the beginning. Week 3 is hard though, definitely destroyed me.

Most importantly, do something. (Why don't you just approach girls, then categorize how the approach went after? It will almost definitely fall into the categories of one of the weeks, so you can just add to the count for that one)

Pozitron

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I failed rebooting, ****.
I'm messed up. I feel like I will never get a girl.

Pozitron

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am currently reading "The way of the suprtior man".. it seems brilliant. I just started.
I noticed something... you can't have a plan. I saw a girl in class and I thought:"when i'll get the chance I'll just tell her she looks pretty today". Cause she did and I was just admiring something. Not only that I didn't got the chance to do that but.. have you noticed that when you do things like that you become AFC cause you are nervours about doing that thing? Yeah, it's true. So no plans. No in my head ninja plans and thoughts. From now on I will try to work on girls when I am literally with them.

Pozitron

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to find my direction in life... a way. I also need to get some passions and hobbies.
I need these. Sometimes when I have free time I literally find myself keeping myself busy with whatever...

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man, find your passion!
I discovered mines, music and making movies, and it helps me in life. I feel happier, but also I feel like I do productive things during my free time, I feel like progressing in life. It helps you fix some goals for you.

About not planning, you're so right. I plan everything, and I end up WAY too nervous. And it doesn't go that well in the end, and planning too much leads to overthinking, overanalysing and I freak the hell out lol.

About The way of the superior man, what does it talk about? i'm interested :)

Pozitron

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh, I abandoned that book. There were too many references destined for an older person. It seemed like Pook's source of inspiration at first.. I mean the man was talking at the begining about sexual essence and polariey and explaining why men and women are the way they are.

If I got one thing from that read is - stop waiting for you to be complete in life- or something like that. I want your opinion on what I'm going to say guys.
I've learned in time, eventhough it's not internalized that life is a mistery and one is waysting its time trying to figure it out. And people change, circumstances cheange. This is a changing world. You are changing.
So should you wait? Should you wait to talk to that girl you've always wanted to meet till you are a better conversationalist? Should you wait to ask that girl out till you've find a good article on that subject? Should you wait to do something with girls till you have read whatever **** you added to favorites for a later read? I am like that. I have been swimming through notes and read read read.. it kind of become a hobby. Coming home and reading something about this. I find something new and I get excited and red to find out what does it say. I get nervous and don't know what to do when I finished "reading" and checking all my mails and fb and I see I have nothing more to do on the computer. I could have done hw then but no, I try to find again something.
WHAT TO DO ABOUT THIS? WILL I EVER DO ANYTHING WITH GIRLS AND IN LIFE IF I GO ON LIKE THIS?
What's the solution? How can I not be dependant on this forum, on my notes, on advice or some random thing I get the feeling I miss out on if I don' read? How? How to be free?
If you haven't, read Pook's thread " Securities vs mistakes" or sth like that.

This affected me for the past 2 years.
What can I do about it?

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I feel you!
I had the same problem when I was starting out (3 years ago...) All I did was reading, reading reading... and VERY little taking action. It's only this year that I really started taking action, and even if I started taking action, I'm still having problems. I hesitate too much.

There's no secret man. You just gotta do it. There's nothing else that will change you. Once you get the momentum going, keep the persistence and do not ever stop. Take SOLID decisions and stick to them! Do them anyway, and stop reading. Do NOT wait for the opportunity to come. There's no right or wrong moment to do it. Do not wait to know everything. Naturals learned all by themselves, by trying. You can't become a breakdancer only by watching tutorial videos. There's no way you can do it perfectly on the first try. You'll hurt yourself several times before doing your trick right. Same goes for life.

That's my way of seeing things. It's up to you broooh.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol I Feel you Pozitron! Norwegian knows alot about my Love-Hate relationship with this site, although I read so much, I took very little action. Look at my history with this site, I have been on and off, I'd go for like months without logging in, then come and do it again.
Trust me man, I know that feeling, you want all the answers before you write the exam, if you look at my journal I also had the same problem but I have solved it by writing my personal book and observe what works for ME! maybe you could try that. Trully speaking, if it wasn't for my journal...I would have left this site, like Pook said "you'll never understand the principles of this site untill you leave it."

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pozitron said:
What's the solution? How can I not be dependant on this forum, on my notes, on advice or some random thing I get the feeling I miss out on if I don' read? How? How to be free?

This affected me for the past 2 years.
What can I do about it?
Eliminate them from your life. Pozitron, for you, this forum has become the excuse to not take action. The forum is no longer helping you. Facebook is even more useless.

Here's my solution. Delete your facebook. Stop coming on the forum. Stop reading any books on your computer, only read physical ones you buy in a bookstore.

Keep a paper journal. Write in it as often as you'd like and write about whatever you want. Once a month, on the first or last of every month, read through your past month, highlight every time you had an ACTUAL EXPERIENCE with a girl, and write a long post on sosuave about all of them.

Other than that one day, you CANNOT allow yourself to be on sosuave, or the computer in general.

You will find that this forces you to either do something productive, or sit around bored (maybe meditate during these times?). Either one is fine, as long as you aren't wasting your time on the computer.

Pozitron

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no secret man. You just gotta do it. There's nothing else that will change you. Once you get the momentum going, keep the persistence and do not ever stop. Take SOLID decisions and stick to them! Do them anyway, and stop reading. Do NOT wait for the opportunity to come. There's no right or wrong moment to do it. Do not wait to know everything. Naturals learned all by themselves, by trying. You can't become a breakdancer only by watching tutorial videos. There's no way you can do it perfectly on the first try. You'll hurt yourself several times before doing your trick right. Same goes for life.

That's my way of seeing things. It's up to you broooh.
Thank you for this. We share the same view. If I live this way I am ready anytime and anywhere... as a man should be. I wanna be a man.. that's a fulltime thing.. not like I"m a man now but later I'm not. Thats the natural way and the way it should be, right?
Anyway I feel that what you said will move my a** to make some moves.

Trust me man, I know that feeling, you want all the answers before you write the exam, if you look at my journal I also had the same problem but I have solved it by writing my personal book and observe what works for ME! maybe you could try that. Trully speaking, if it wasn't for my journal...I would have left this site, like Pook said "you'll never understand the principles of this site untill you leave it.
Exactly.. I want to know all the answers before writing the exam. Oh, I have some moves you know.. like what I did witht his girl: We talked and stuff. My train came in the subway. I said just turned my back on her and made 3 steps then I went straight back, I said bye whyle kissing her on just one side then turned and never look back. I could tell she didn't expect that. There are some actually.. bt as I will get to the real stuff I am sure I will find things that work for me.

Norwegian: Dude, I am about to buy some weights. I have a dumbbel. In itself it's a bout 2.5 kg and has 2x 1.25 kg weighs and 2x 2.5 kg. So in totalk it weighs 10 kg. I am planning on getting today another one. So I'll be able to remove those two 1.25 weighs and get a 7.5 kg dumbbell. Two actually.

Btw update: I already worked out on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday. So I have 3 workouts and basically one week.
Today it's time to add two reps to the program so it will look like this:
Squat to push press + curl 2x10 reps
Press-up row 2x8 reps
Overhead reverse lunge 2x8 reps each side

Is it ok that after a while I go on the same program but I will replace the 5kg dumbbells with 7.5 kg? Or is it too much weight added?

GIrls
Today I had english. To be on point.. I shared some playful looks and smiles with two girls.. A and D. I know both of them dince october and I got the number of D which is in my school. Talked to this other girl. I think I saw her once with her boyfriend ( ****) .. let's call her M. It's nice to talk with her.. it's like she is more open or socialy calibrated or something. It's like I can talk stuff more open and freely with her. Asked about her and found she is into music and knows to play a couple of instruments. I can play guitar myself. I told her that maybe we will make a band and she really took it for good.. talking about how we could do it. It was good. I enjoy talking to her.. it's something a little different... like talking and not expecting anything more... so being freely ans open.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idealy you should increase the weights by 5kg per session, thus why you should gym and why you have to eat A LOT.

Noone is going to remember these girls if you call them D, A and M.