Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Powerfull Man VS /Creative,Artistic Man

truthistruth

Don Juan
Reaction score
if a women has to choose between Powerfull Man Vs Creative/Artistic Man

Womens Nature is to have child of Creative/Artistic Man (Musician)
Womens Nature is to marry Powerfull Man for resources to raise the child.

Reaction score
I'm sorry but to my knowledge of women and their ancient programming it is not in their nature to want to have little undersized artistic kids.

They are programmed for powerful males to produce strong offspring so that the race can continue.

Sorry.

I am a right brained person myself.

dionysus87

Reaction score
For God's sake, people take this evolutionary psychology thing too frickin far. Biological determinism isn't the absolute that people make it out to be, so many other factors like the girl's childhood, learning history, personal preferences, etc. come into play. There are plenty of girls out there who would prefer the artistic man to the spartan warrior, jesus christ, there isn't some switch inside the woman that is suddenly turned on by the masculine he-man that says "must have sex with him, will produce strong children, please take me to your cave and bang the crap out of me." Ridiculous.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She will choose whoever she is attracted to.

MoveYourAss...

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who said an artistic/creative guy has no powerful masculinity? No presence?

Of course, "artistic/creative" can be a easy excuse and self-idealization for a nice guy,
just as "powerful man" can be an easy excuse and self-idealization for a jerk.

Within those two, I believe the jerk statistically has great advantages with women.

It would IMHO just be a mistake to not be able to recover from this success and stop further development, for instance into the man who merges the positive traits of the whols spectrum.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
truthistruth said:
if a women has to choose between Powerfull Man Vs Creative/Artistic Man
If a woman is capable of seducing and trapping both of them, you can be sure that she'll go for both. She might marry the powerful man but will fvck the creative bugger on the side. Think Helen of Troy.

Reaction score
dionysus87 said:
For God's sake, people take this evolutionary psychology thing too frickin far. Biological determinism isn't the absolute that people make it out to be, so many other factors like the girl's childhood, learning history, personal preferences, etc. come into play. There are plenty of girls out there who would prefer the artistic man to the spartan warrior, jesus christ, there isn't some switch inside the woman that is suddenly turned on by the masculine he-man that says "must have sex with him, will produce strong children, please take me to your cave and bang the crap out of me." Ridiculous.
I don't wanna start a argument but you have a lot to learn about women! I mean just the basics is easy to figure out. Most woman don't want a weed looking guy over a well built guy. Put yourself in their shoes.

Women are so into it that they can SMELL the man who is the right mate for them. Especially around their ovulation time. Their sense of smell gets heightened.

But of course you need proof of that don't you. Well I don't know how many women you have known or talked to but I am sure you have heard of women wanting to wear a man's shirt cause his scent is in it....I am sure you have heard of a woman say he didn't smell right...

Would you want a fat and nasty female over a hot one? No. They are no different and have deeper programming on a instinctive level.

To educate you would take too much time fella. Just keep learning all you an on this site.

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude this topic is so silly, women choose who they want. Whose to say musician can't be powerful. And that in itself is kind of silly because if one become a famous musician then he automatically has power thus more women want to breed with him and he has the resources to raise him. Please stop making stupid analytical trash topics.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheRealSupreme said:
I don't wanna start a argument but you have a lot to learn about women! I mean just the basics is easy to figure out. Most woman don't want a weed looking guy over a well built guy. Put yourself in their shoes.

Women are so into it that they can SMELL the man who is the right mate for them. Especially around their ovulation time. Their sense of smell gets heightened.

But of course you need proof of that don't you. Well I don't know how many women you have known or talked to but I am sure you have heard of women wanting to wear a man's shirt cause his scent is in it....I am sure you have heard of a woman say he didn't smell right...

Would you want a fat and nasty female over a hot one? No. They are no different and have deeper programming on a instinctive level.

To educate you would take too much time fella. Just keep learning all you an on this site.
+1 fo you

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A successful artist or musician IS a powerful man e.g. Jay-Z: Artistic, musician, need I even say powerful?

These things aren't mutually exclusive. Besides, women's nature is to have the child of the man she intends to marry.

If a man she's impregnated by doesn't marry her, please don't try to call it "natural" that someone else should raise the children, as if she meant to do that, lol.

Try again.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Evolution's tail will only wag so long. What it comes to is importance.

What declares importance though? Is it gene manipulation? Survival instinct patterns or is it something much more innocuous like choice?

There's no way to boil down what a fetus will become unless it's been genetically altered to fit a specific physical specimen.

There's still absolutely no way to predetermine what will make an infant interested in any particular area.

Enviromental, familial, socio-political and muscle memory are the overriding factors in how one determines what encompasses them as an entity.

Neither can truly tell what they'll be sexually attracted to. True, there are certain paradigms which men and women are binarily and instinctly suited but they are merely guides, not absolutes.

Who knows what makes us do what/who we do. This is, and forever will be, the eternal question mark on humanity.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The dream man is a hybrid of the two. Trust me on this one.

Edit: Because it's pretty much common sense, and you fellas are just complicating things by limiting 'men' to certain labels. Women truly want a man who has it all, and the more of a hybrid you are, the more qualities you possess. Obviously.
Women love creative and imaginative guys not because they are necessarily artists, but because it usually means they are easygoing, down to earth, romantic, are comfortable with many aspects of life, have dreams and lofty aspirations, and are generally equated by women as being 'quality guys' similar to how men view non-slutty girls as 'quality girls'. It's all about personality in this case. You can get away with a lot of things by being an amazing guy personality wise.
Women love manly powerful men for obvious reasons I won't go into, cause it's not debatable. Power, strength, protection, testosterone, etc etc.

Put both of them together and you're getting closer to what women consider the dream man. Add in wealth, height, looks, sexual performance, athleticism, and social value, and you have a pretty effing awesome dude.
Better than "artist-guy" or "power-guy".

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
MisterMcGee said:
The dream man is a hybrid of the two. Trust me on this one.
On what authority should anyone trust you? I'm not being argumentative but you cannot leave a topic open with this simplistic nothing.

If you can't explain your perspective then you're just jacking off with your finger tips.

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with most of you saying this is a shlt thread. But I'll still give my opinion.

Powerful is of course, a powerful word. It conveys strengh, dominance, confidence, and even charm in a person. All traits of the Alpha Male

Creative and Artistic can mean many different things, and the type of men that are creative and artistic can vary greatly.

It's how you worded the question that would make most girls say they want a powerful man, because most girls want that alpha-male. When you say creative/artistic, they don't really know what that guy is like as a person. Does he sit at home on weekends writing books and such? Is he a nerd? Does he have a good social life?

But we all know what powerful means.

By the way hypothetical questions get hypothetical answers.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Most guys are robots.

Do you just regurgitate what Deangelo tells you? Does this make you seem like you know whatever it is you think you know?

So many of you spit this bullsh!t Alpha male garbage without having any goddamned idea the essence of it. Women want this, women want that; it's all horsesh!t. It's horsesh!t you tell yourself to either to make yourself momentarily tangy like a mustard fart or to passively give yourself an excuse to not try.

Women want a man who is unafraid to voice and stand behind the breadth of his decision.

This is the essence of confidence. Not how much money you have, not how big your c0ck is, not how much "Seduction material" you just ingested.

It's having the mental constitution and the testicular fortitude to understand and appreciate different perspectives but relying on your own judgement for an answer.

jeff_reigert

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know the answer to this question, or if there is such a definite answer. However, I do think a mix of both would be the best to strive for.

I consider myself a creative person. I just finished up a 'Fiction Workshop' course. I never got more IOIs from strangers than this class (even the professor seemed to flirt sometimes). Here is a quote from the e-mail she sent me after grading my final portfolio:

"Your writing is certainly funny, and ribald, and crazy (on a certain level, anything that makes us jump out of our status-as-usual skins can be labeled crazy), and off-putting (in a valuable sense), and imbued with a muscular, confident, individual narrative voice that is its greatest strength."

muscular and confident, while creative at the same time?