Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

powerful text game example

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vatoloco said:
And what was the result? So he made the chick angry. Did he fuck her? Did he make out with her? Did he set up an outing?

If he didn't get any of that, I'd have to say to it was rather unproductive...

You have to have EXTREMELY tight game to successfully pull off texting/messaging. Plus the chick's IL must already be somewhat high to begin with...

That's why I tell people to stay off it as much as possible. Like a grenade, it's a great weapon... if you know what the fuck you're doing with it. Otherwise it just blows up in your face.

Money post and you took the words right out of my mouth.

Text is fine and works well, BUT this little game the OP plays isn't getting him any closer to f-in' this girl.

All the old school guys say call for their reasons (power to hear your voice, tone of voice, shows your a man etc etc) and the new school guys say text (its quicker, don't have to have a whole conversation, you can think before you answer so you don't fuvk up, increase the chance of her replying).

While that's all fine and true, why not use a health mix of the two? The fact is most women prefer to text now days.

Rule of thumb: if you want quick info: text

If you want to have a conversation: call

PIMP

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
All the old school guys say call for their reasons (power to hear your voice, tone of voice, shows your a man etc etc) and the new school guys say text (its quicker, don't have to have a whole conversation, you can think before you answer so you don't fuvk up, increase the chance of her replying).
Notice how the "old school" method relies on sound principles that have been working for THOUSANDS of years, and the "new school" principles are all about instant gratification, and the fear of messing up (being perfect all the time), and fear of no response. Sounds like insecurity more than anything.

If she is interested in you, she will go out of her way to respond to you no matter what.

Texting is such a low investment of time, that it has no meaning or value.

I do agree that texting is perfectly fine for things like quick notes like sending addresses and quick pieces of information, but my issue with men texting women is that men TURN INTO women when texting, substituting texting for a real interaction. How the hell can you LEAD a woman by sending her a string of words, when communication is 93% nonverbal? You're shooting yourself in the foot!

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got better sh*t to do than hold a tiny ass piece of expensive plastic and punch out little cutesy messages to some chick

Right on. What a waste of time. Texting is for teenage girls.

EDIT: And if she will only respond to texts and not calls, that tells you something about the quality of girl you're dealing with...

bilboteabaggins

Don Juan
Reaction score
some of you guys don't have time to send cute texts on a piece of plastic junk but you have time to log into a forum full of a bunch of losers to tell us how our game is lacking and this or that is a waste of time when all we need to call is call up and then bang right?????

cool :whistle:

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bilboteabaggins said:
some of you guys don't have time to send cute texts on a piece of plastic junk but you have time to log into a forum full of a bunch of losers to tell us how our game is lacking and this or that is a waste of time when all we need to call is call up and then bang right?????

What do you want people to do? Give you a pat on the back and tell you that everything you do is great? That's what mom is for.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
What do you want people to do? Give you a pat on the back and tell you that everything you do is great? That's what mom is for.
Exactly. Bilbo listen to these guys and what they're saying. A lot of guys come here on sosuave to hear WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR and you know what happens to those guys? THEY FAIL with women, get ruined and destroyed by women, then come back and finally humble down and start listening to advice!

Humble down and accept the criticism in this thread which is valid and learn from it. That's how you improve your game.

I had a lot of grenades blow up in my face (like vatoloco says). Texting is a dangerous thing. :cuss:

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bilboteabaggins said:

The point isn't whether people have time to send texts or not, the point is your logic if off on the text you sent. You can be the President of the United States, but if you are irrational in your thinking, people will call you on it.

You have to act rationally in all circumstances, whether you can't get a date or sleep with 10 women a month.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
Notice how the "old school" method relies on sound principles that have been working for THOUSANDS of years, and the "new school" principles are all about instant gratification, and the fear of messing up (being perfect all the time), and fear of no response. Sounds like insecurity more than anything.

There's absolutely no doubt in my mind that CALLING is more powerful in terms of amplifying attraction AND more successful in intriguing the woman about you more than text could ever do.

HOWEVER, the text/call mix is not a problem at all when you have developed your game....that's the problem for most of these newbies. They lack confidence and don't know how to create attraction so they hide behind a text.

If she is interested in you, she will go out of her way to respond to you no matter what.

Yup....couldn't agree more.

Texting is such a low investment of time, that it has no meaning or value.

I wouldn't say it has no value or meaning, but it should be used as a supplemental tool, not the main firepower behind your arsenal.

I do agree that texting is perfectly fine for things like quick notes like sending addresses and quick pieces of information, but my issue with men texting women is that men TURN INTO women when texting, substituting texting for a real interaction. How the hell can you LEAD a woman by sending her a string of words, when communication is 93% nonverbal? You're shooting yourself in the foot!

Again this is all a problem for guys who lack self confidence and don't have solid game. If you are well rounded and have strong game, you will learn how to mix it all up to work for you. I text a lot now days, it doesn't change the woman's interest in me, but that's mainly because I know how to get their interest high from the get go.

PIMP

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have created far more interest from not texting than from texting.

"I texted you three times yesterday; why are you being a butt?"

"I don't text"

Listen to me: 9.9 out of 10 times, texting is a one-way ticket to the friendzone or just an extremely effective way of killing whatever weak interest she might've had in you. Let her text her gfs, her sister, her mom, and the beta chumps who cannot try hard enough to entertain her.

Not texting can be a serious differentiator for you. And aside from all that, what the hell kind of man has the inclination to play with a stupid cell phone all day?

bilboteabaggins

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey I am not down on the criticism, anyone who posts here wouldn't be I would think, otherwise why bother, thats all good...I am down on the stupid comments like "I don't have time to send texts on a plastic POS"

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bilboteabaggins said:
I am down on the stupid comments like "I don't have time to send texts on a plastic POS"
Analyze that comment for a second. Do you think James Bond, Frank Sinatra, John Wayne, Clint Eastwood or just about any other classic alpha male would be sitting on his bed texting some woman trying to play silly games? Thinking of clever little things to say to her over 140 characters hoping she might start to like him?

I don't think that comment is to try to make you look bad and you shouldn't think of it that way. Think of it more as the way that you should aspire to be.

You should aspire to be a man that has so much f@##$% going on that you don't have time for silly little text games. Betweeen all the plates you're spinning, working out at the gym, going cycling, hanging out with friends, your career and everything else you don't have time to be texting some female trying to use "text game" on her hoping to get in her pants.

That's not the way of a successful alpha male and that's not what you should aspire to.

So when somebody says "i don't have time to send texts on some plastic POS" that's something you should aspire to be able to say yourself one day. Think of it as a good thing.