Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Powercut in America? Get on the streets!

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What better chance to do street pickups??

Millions of you on the streets because

* You cant play your computer
* You cant drive your car
* You can't work
* You can't play

So you do the only thing you can - INTERACT. Get some phone numbers and report back!

Nick

Reaction score
Great idea, although I'm sure that anyone this post would be of use to is unable to see it because of the blackouts. The IRONY is incredible. Fantastic idea though, keep it up.

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LadyKillerInTraining
Great idea, although I'm sure that anyone this post would be of use to is unable to see it because of the blackouts. The IRONY is incredible. Fantastic idea though, keep it up.
Hahaha !!! Sweet irony...

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

LOL BUmP

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is MORE ironic is the fact that Mayor Bloomberg was saying how shelters were being set up at the moment and if the power hadn't returned before nightfall, he would advertise such shelters via Television, Radio, the web...

Allstar69

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was in chinatown NYC today and i left just as the power went out. You should of seen all them chinese people running otta thier apartments. THey imediately closed all the shops cause afraid of looters. I wasabout to leave and i saw a masage parlor. I figured traffic? or maye a handjob at the chinese massage parlor. Anyway i went in the parlor and i asked if they would touch me down there, they got appalled and said no. So i left an actually beat the brunt of traffic.

But the original poster of this topic is right, there was thousands actually millions of people running around rampant...but, they didnt want to talk they just wanted to get out or go home.

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
YES! an opportune time to 'Sarge the ladies' I'm sure that's the FIRST THING on top of EVERYTHING that will make it ALL brighter for a guy to try and pick them up! The insensitivity! The nerve!The interpersonal environmental ignorance ...

Actually, I'm just jealose i can't be there now:rolleyes: And honestly, I think i would still sarge anyway:) go for it guys!