Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Power of Menstrual Blood WTH?

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
jafyk said:
I mean what won't they believe and subscribe to just because it elevates their womanhood. So, what do you guys think of this?
Mehh..Just the end results for Western princesses having no purpose, no God, a platform and a disposable income.

Kinda like that spate of chicks from the late 90's to early 00's who realized they couldn't do this , this or this. So they pissed in a cup in front of a live audience or whatever and called it "art". Just a different degree of that. When chicks are unregulated, unhappy, unfulfilled and without guidance from actual real life men, sh!t will always revert back to the lowest common denominator.

Edit: I couldn't help myself and clicked on the link. Right on all counts and exactly as I pictured. Even down to the overuse of the word "goddess"...Poor b!tch, all she ever wanted was the firm hand of the (now fictitious) patriarchy to tell her to stfu and put her in her place. I bet she's even got a whole bookcase full of werewolf and vampire chick-lit and made many a jaunt to 3rd world sh!t holes.

Last edited: