Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Potentially Dirty Girls

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, having sex back in the day must have been so much easier and less worrisome, because they didn't have to worry about STDs. Sure, they had them, but they were far less common and weren't something most people had to worry about.

I have such a hard time telling if a girl is okay to hook up with. I just recently passed up an opportunity (well, it's still there, but I don't think I'm going to do anything about it) to get with a very hot girl that is a slut. I know she's hooked up with a lot of guys and just a week ago she hooked up with my friend that's been with a lot of girls. It frustrates me because it seems like every girl I get close with has been with a fair amount of people. What also sucks is meeting a random girl at a party and having no idea what her history is.

Do you guys think I'm overreacting? Although I know there's defniitely STDs prevalent in high school, I don't think they're quite as common as in college and beyond. So, are there any rules you guys live by when hooking up with girls so as to reduce your chances? Any other comments and tips are welcome.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by familyguyfan
Do you guys think I'm overreacting? Although I know there's defniitely STDs prevalent in high school, I don't think they're quite as common as in college and beyond. So, are there any rules you guys live by when hooking up with girls so as to reduce your chances? Any other comments and tips are welcome.
where did you hear this? if std's are more common in high school than college now that would be a surprise! I seriously doubt that.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by familyguyfan
Ummm sooo:

There is more STDs in highschool than college?

If you have STDs in highschool... and you graduate and go to college, you lose the STD *just like that*?

But yeah, I agree with the STDs part though... about being cautious.

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just use protection... Any that won't be stopped by that, and are transmited by skin contact, would probably be pretty obvious visually.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop hooking up with total sluts. lol.

But I guess you can't really tell, but the fun stops with the STD. lol

Klamidea kills!

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Potentially Dirty Girls

Originally posted by Joe The Homophobe
where did you hear this? if std's are more common in high school than college now that would be a surprise! I seriously doubt that.
Ummm sooo:

There is more STDs in highschool than college?

If you have STDs in highschool... and you graduate and go to college, you lose the STD *just like that*?

How the hell did both of you get the idea I said that? I said that STDs are more prevalent in college than in high school, but they still exist in high school. I didn't think I worded it weird at all.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in the day there were STD's around. Mainly Gonorrhea and Syphillis. But, yeah, watch out for slut women. If you see the woman with a different guy every day, chances are, she's a slut. In highschool there are alot of rumors about women that sleep with everybody...so just take note. Always wear a rubber. They are not 100% safe...but they are safe enough to trust.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Condoms if used properly are almost foolproof, but can break. If they do get checked out ASAP. Don't worry so much.

Fvck as many girls as you can in highschool, you lose your highschool reputation upon graduation, so be a player. You'll regret it in later life if you don't. After all, the older they get, the more STDs they get, and they also get fatter and married and other crap.

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not that there were less STDs back in the day, people just cared a lot less.