Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Potential shot with a college crush

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So my college crush texted me the other day after seeing some of my recent acomplishments saying she's proud of me and said I should stop by when I have time. Now she's coming to my home town this weekend for a concert with some friends (not sure if her LTR that she also has kids with is coming or not) but this could be a nice chance to get close to her and show her around my town maybe after the concert or something

EDIT: FYI even though she has an LTR and kids I would totally bang her, wouldn't think twice about it

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So my college crush texted me the other day after seeing some of my recent acomplishments saying she's proud of me and said I should stop by when I have time. Now she's coming to my home town this weekend for a concert with some friends (not sure if her LTR that she also has kids with is coming or not) but this could be a nice chance to get close to her and show her around my town maybe after the concert or something

EDIT: FYI even though she has an LTR and kids I would totally bang her, wouldn't think twice about it
I would rather see you have plans of you own that you could invite her to pass by. If you’re trying to hook up with her that is.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would rather see you have plans of you own that you could invite her to pass by. If you’re trying to hook up with her that is.
I told her I'm going to this concert if she wants to join, and she said they were already talking with the friends to go, so it aligned well in that regard

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I told her I'm going to this concert if she wants to join, and she said they were already talking with the friends to go, so it aligned well in that regard
No its not, she's going with friends, you wanna take her alone to have fun, have some drinks and potentially sex to happen.

If you read in between lines, she said she's going with friends, meaning, she won't be alone with you, so don't get your hopes up.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No its not, she's going with friends, you wanna take her alone to have fun, have some drinks and potentially sex to happen.

If you read in between lines, she said she's going with friends, meaning, she won't be alone with you, so don't get your hopes up.
I could see it go either way. He should offer to have her swing past his tailgate before the show

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she wants some orbiter love, and you're on the tap.

Even if you did sleep with her - you're probably going to go full blown oneitis over this girl because your fantasy of who this woman is, cannot be fulfilled by any mortal being.

Agamemnon43

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it's bad if she is coming with a single friend, then she can't leave her, but if it's a group of friends she should not have trouble to leave them to spend the night with you. Just don't show too much investment.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We would need more information to know whether she is a realistic option for you to bang. Based on what you have said here, it doesn't sound like it. She is married, has kids, and she is coming with friends to this concert. I am guessing these are friends that know her husband, and unless the guy is a huge piece of sh1t those friends will be doing everything they can to keep you at a safe distance even IF she has some level of interest.

If you want to go to simply enjoy yourself I say definitely do it. I think you may be better off focusing on one of the friends assuming they are single.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it's bad if she is coming with a single friend, then she can't leave her, but if it's a group of friends she should not have trouble to leave them to spend the night with you. Just don't show too much investment.
Yeah it's a group of friends, let's see

JoyDivision1990

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Respectfully disagree. Some of my BEST dates were spontaneous when our respective friends all met up for drinks or an event, and we ended up slipping away alone just the two of us for "whatever", lol.

It's fun, no pressure and can lead to anywhere you want it to lead including sex if that's what you both want.

One-on-one dates can feel pressured sometimes, pressure to ''connect" and for that reason you end up not connecting and nothing happening

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Respectfully disagree. Some of my BEST dates were spontaneous when our respective friends all met up for drinks or an event, and we ended up slipping away alone just the two of us for "whatever", lol.

It's fun, no pressure and can lead to anywhere you want it to lead including sex if that's what you both want.

One-on-one dates can feel pressured sometimes, pressure to ''connect" and for that reason you end up not connecting and nothing happening
We'll see

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank her for the kind words. Have plans of your own and leave the door open for her to knock. Maybe let her know she's welcome to hit you up and join you once she is free from her friends. If she wants you and is truly intrigued, she will hit you up. If she doesn't then she has low to no interest in you.

Only pursue women with high interest in you.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
still holds true
Depends, if you didn't chase her and guys met each other that's another thing. When woman are interested in you, they want to see you alone, not with "cvck blockers" also she won't have to be "ashamed" of leaving her friends to go with you. That's exception, not the rule.

JoyDivision1990

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends, if you didn't chase her and guys met each other that's another thing. When woman are interested in you, they want to see you alone, not with "cvck blockers" also she won't have to be "ashamed" of leaving her friends to go with you. That's exception, not the rule.
I never encountered any women who were "ashamed," of leaving their friends, in fact a couple of my LTRs started out that way, it all happened very naturally and her friends understood.

When a chick is highly interested, trust me her friends will understand. When a chick is NOT interested, that's when she'll tell you she can't leave her friends.

My experience. If not yours, fair enough.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a chick is highly interested, trust me her friends will understand. When a chick is NOT interested, that's when she'll tell you she can't leave her friends.
She’s got a long term boyfriend that she has kids with.

To expect her to leave her friends is unlikely if she’s not known by all involved as being promiscuous because she’s not going to be want to be seen possibly as a total ho.

Let’s play devils advocate and she’s highly interested, which is unlikely also given her situation. If it were true, it would not have gone down the way it’s going down.

She’s moderately interested at best.

If I were him I would be looking for them to get closer over the course of the evening to justify taking her home in the later stages of the evening.

JoyDivision1990

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s got a long term boyfriend that she has kids with.
I realized that after my first post, well actually isn't she married?

She is married..
Damn I missed this... My previous post still holds true but perhaps not with this chick.
Either way, LTR or married, my subsequent posts were written in the general, not with respect to OP's girl.

With this girl, I agree with you for reasons given.

However, when a girl is single and highly interested, it's been MY experience that she will leave with you, want to be alone with you (not necessarily for sex but to spend 1 on 1 time with you), and her friends will understand.

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is a great illustration of why it's a huge red flag when a woman has male friends. Every single one of those "friends" wants to fvck her, even if she's in her late 30's and married with kids. Male thirst is unbelievable these days.

Last edited:

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have another milf wanting to meet (and looks like hook up) with me, late 30's as well with kids but since our families know each other I'm ignoring that one, but that one would definitely be an easy bang but also a lot of huge drama so no thanks. Even though I've had a very very long dry spell. But this college chick I'd definitely make a move on if the opportunity presents itself