Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

potential hair loss remedy?

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you...it could very well be another scam, even though on their website they have a "Why are we different" page lol

Think how easy it would be to do this even if your in the "business" on your own:

1) Make up some happy-ending story about hair recovery
2) make a web site that looks like you paid a 17 year old $50 to design
3) make up some testimonials and a WHY WE ARE SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE REST page
4) order some custom labels and create your own "special" concoction that you call a "shampoo"
5) pay guys like Chevelle to promote the product

Voila -- living on easy street for atleast a few years before people start throwing hopeless law suits at you

I guess you'd have to have some balls, a lot of nerve and pretty much be a scum bag to pull it off.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Copper Peptides for hairloss are no scam, but they're hardly a cure at all. FDA approved treatments for hairloss are Propecia and Avodart (hormone-changing pills), Minoxidil/Rogaine, and laser combs. Those work better for some than others. But just because they're fda approved doesn't mean they're the only or even most effective treatments. Treatments that aren't patentable aren't going to get any testing or any press because there's no money in them. Products such as Nizoral shampoo, Zix (google it), emu oil, Polysorbate 80, etc. The good thing about those is that they won't f*ck with your hormones like propecia/avodart, and won't grow extra body hair on you and puff up your face like minoxidil.

There are "miracle treatments" in the works such as hair multiplication, but no one knows when they'll actually be available, let alone affordable. I'm fighting (successfully I think) a receding hairline now, but I'm not worried about being bald in my 40s/50s, maybe even 30s, because of what's in the works.

Last edited: