Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Posters that give advice but really have no success themselves.

omkara

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys, i know this isn't really the right place but i have this girl in my physics class that I think is in love with me. I mean we haven't actually talked yet, but she has given me soo many signals. The other day she crossed her legs and she crossed her leg towards my side! I mean she could have easily crossed her legs the other way right? I really hope it works out with this girls because she's so amazing and I don't really know any other girls. I'm just wondering how can I get her phone number, and how can I get her to go out with me?

By the way I will be giving a seminar up in Seattle on August 21-22, on how you can seduce any woman. First day will be an 8-hour lecture on how to get through her ***** shield, how to overcome AA, and then after that we will hit the clubs and open some sets. Hope to see you all there! :p :confused:

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
omkara said:
hey guys, i know this isn't really the right place but i have this girl in my physics class that I think is in love with me. I mean we haven't actually talked yet, but she has given me soo many signals. The other day she crossed her legs and she crossed her leg towards my side! I mean she could have easily crossed her legs the other way right? I really hope it works out with this girls because she's so amazing and I don't really know any other girls. I'm just wondering how can I get her phone number, and how can I get her to go out with me?

By the way I will be giving a seminar up in Seattle on August 21-22, on how you can seduce any woman. First day will be an 8-hour lecture on how to get through her ***** shield, how to overcome AA, and then after that we will hit the clubs and open some sets. Hope to see you all there! :p :confused:
lol, nice troll, I'd do one too but I'm not that creative (I tried, it came out lame).

Accension

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ready123 said:
call out names!
From what I know, Maxtro?

Rhyming FTW.
Nah, naming people?

I don't know if we should take such an anal stance on things but it would be nice to be wary.

I've lurked here for a while, personally I don't need this place for advice but I like to make threads on stuff I really wish I knew before getting frustrated over it and learning the hard way.

Since this thread is getting so many views; I was wondering what this forum would think of me bumping my own thread that I really wanted people to benefit more from.

Like it seems unless I'm posting about trying to get a girl to like me; my threads won't get any views or replies! which sucks because I'm over here to rattle the cage and put steriods in the food tray.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you know, there's an easy solution. And that is to take ALL advice here with a grain of salt.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Captain said:
A lot of men can run their mouth about how to attract women with fair accuracy, but to be successful with women you need to actually live it.
ahh, that's true. I guess any of us can be guilty of that. Afterall, it seems hard to follow one's own advice.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of this **** is philosophy, and other **** is technique. You try it and if doesn't work for you, then you do something different. One inexperienced guy rep-ing another inexperienced guy who feeds into his "sounds good to me" system doesn't tell ya much.

Real learning occurs in the real world, although you can gain nuggets of wisdom from others' ideas and experiences, it's important to get lots and lots of experience... get yourself fixed up enough to get the foot in the door but then spend more time doing and less time reading, this is what I think is best. The worst thing that can happen is to become a PUA junky and download evey pdf, video, etc and spend all the time listening to guys who are often social misfits repeat what experiences they had in their own minds and then memorizing all their weird stories and stuff and repeating what they say like parrots lol When a guru starts off saying he was rejected 800,000 times before he got laid that should be the first sign something is/was really wrong with that person ha ha what they don't tell you is the results never got much better til they found out you'd pay for them to get hookers ha ha which is really sad considering how easy it is to get laid.

Accension

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
FVCK the advice.
If you go out you'll find out who's the real deal and who's a keyboard jockey.

Better yet , you'll learn for first hand experience.

If you're about to go out and get rejected 30 times and continue approaching , all the mistakes that you do will auto correct.
'You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Daddy The Pimp again.'

Someone Rep this man for me.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ready123 said:
call out names!
Accension said:
From what I know, Maxtro?

Rhyming FTW.
Nah, naming people?
Both of you should be slapped.

ready123 as somebody who's 30 years old and been here for a couple of years you should know better.

Accension I don't even know who you are.

Since you called out my name I assume you have read some of my posts/threads. It is true that I have not made a lot of progress and that I also occasionally post advice. That still gives you no right to single me out.

Do I claim to be some all knowing guru? Of course not. I only post about situations that I have experience in.

This may be a shocker, but people can and do learn from mistakes.

djinhell

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont see a problem with people giving advice, even if they aren't the most experienced on the topic in question.

We are all here to support each other, and I think most of us would welcome advice and opinions from all people regardless of their position as a DJ, AFC etc.

Dont be calling out peoples names etc., its that kind of negativity that is bringing this board down IMO. :p

DJ IN HELL

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
ready123 as somebody who's 30 years old and been here for a couple of years you should know better.
yeah, coz you know I take the gossip and nonsense on this site so damn seriously. especially when half the posters here got erections from ripping ElStud and whoever else daily on 6 page threads, they gonna suddenly get all sensitive now

personally I was curious if I'd get called out because lot of times my opinions are at odds with the rest of the board, especially with synnergy and LTR's

GQ_Confidence_1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this site is exciting when you first get into it. Some of the techniques and info might be a revelation. But waaaay too much philosophizing, and it goes off into this mystical, spiritual realm. About your "inner man" or something, its silly.

I agree with the football analogy. You dont have to be an nfl player to be able to give useful advice about the subject.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if your gonna go the sports route remember this...you gotta play the game to win. And you gotta know how to take a loss to enjoy a win. Personally I want someone who has done something in the game to give me advice. Someone who knows the terrian, who has been there and done that.

But even if someone is regurgitating advice, that advice may be exactly what I need to hear to figure out my problem. In a forum like this you never know the quality of the person posting, you just have to judge the advice on one thing, does it work for you. And they only way to know that is to get out there and try it. I've tried a lot of things, and I'm still trying different things. Different things work with different women, it's best to have a few different techniques in your arsenal.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You won't know what's fake and what's real until you take the advice and/or you go out there and make approaches, try to get a woman to go with you on dates and/or get numbers, get involved with womens and deal with womens on a regular basis.

And like someone already posted, you get to trust a few posters that you've taken their advice and know works.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Oh sh*t, take what advice you see fit. Use it. You'll understand what works and what doesn't. Some things don't work for everyone. Use your own better judgment.

Case closed.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the board enough and you'll figure out who knows their stuff and who is KBJ'ng.

The marketplace of ideas takes over.

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice is what it is and it's not fail proof. I consider myself very good when it comes to giving advice on the infidelity side of the house because I've been on both sides of that token but that doesn't mean all the advice I give will work.

I've given advice in the past that at the time, I thought was outstanding but not so much now.

If I give advice now on a subject similar to something I gave advice on in 2006 it might contradict my previous advice because my mind set has changed and I look at things different now then I did then. That even provoked someone on here to call me a hypocrite two months ago (because they searched my past posts) due to a response to a post I posted years ago which contradicted my advice I said two months ago.

Most guys don't even use the advice they're given here when the time comes to use it because they do what they feel is right at the time anyway. Why, because live situations changes everything and the advice they were given doesn't match what they were expecting face.

Now to the OP post. Yeah, you're going to have guys here that re-post things they've read here but that doesn't mean those guys are frauds. Some might be but who really knows.

One guy could have advice on one situation and turn around asking for advice on his situation which is similar to the advice he gave to someone else. Why? Because it easy for a person to see a situation from the outside than it is for them to see it when they're going through it themselves.