Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Post your pic

Berlex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:
It may be tough for you because you are a fat guy that has never played any sports.

Wrestling is still for faggots. These faggots need an excuse to grab other men and simply point to the sport. Homos.
aww you were cut from the team, huh?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrestlers make the best mma fighters, compared to any other one fighting style.

zinc4 said:
Yeah, War Eagle! That was a good game...where did you go after the game?
My gf and I just went back to the field where we were tailgating. It was one big party, hot women everywhere. Auburn fans have tailgating down to a science. We were sitting between two big RVs, each with a giant tv hanging on the side, to watch the other games of the day. A nice tailgating spot is excellent social proof.

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
I'm 6'2 and weigh around 195 pounds right now...hardly fat...and have lost 20 pounds in the past 2 and a half months...

I wrestled in HS and played a variety of sports...including defensive end on our state championship football team and was a pitcher for our baseball team....and had hardly an ounce of fat...some of the guys i wrestled with were also major college football prospects and went on to play in the SEC have brief NFL careers...physically, they were freaks of nature....and they all agreed wrestling was much tougher thn football.....i would love to see you tell them it was gay....

We had other dumbasses like yourself say oh wrestling is just gay or for fags...then they come in to one practice when we said they couldn't handle it and were on the floor puking at the end of practice.

Our coach would turn the heat up as high as it would go and lock the doors and make you wear about 2-3 sweatshirts with a trash bag over your upper body under the sweats to make it as hot as possible and then would flat out kill us with conditionng and sparring drills...he would literally make you try to quit every practice to weed out the weaker ones...not to mention a lot of our practices would end up in full out fights toward the end as things would get heated often....it was hell at the time...but one thing that i greatly value as an experience.

Not to mention it helped me out in several real life fights when i just took the attacker to the ground and pummeled him instead of taking trading blows standing up.

You are easily the most foolish person on this board Renaldo.....you are 18 right? I would have run circles around you at that age. What sports do you even play besides checking yourself out in the local gym mirror and wondering why everyone thinks you are a douche?
Respect

XY.

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Zinc4

That's what's up man, u kno the life

@Ronaldo

Allow me to broaden your narrow mind. i was a 3x state champion and i kno football players who thought the same thing so naturally i (@180 pounds) chose the biggest and nastiest football player (benching 405, rb) and challenged to him a quick thirty second wrestling match. I kno i'm good as fvck and fresh off a state title so i tell him that i'll fold him up like a lil b!tch. it pissed him off. I brought my wrestling crew and he brought a ton of football players to watch and there are camcorders everywhere.

so he charges at me and i throw him across the mat to his back and let him up back to his feet. he charges again and i repeat. when he gets up i ankle pick him and let him up once again. he doesn't charge this time so i fake a shot and throw him to his back again. this time i stay on him and work tilts and chokes.

He tries with all his might, but there's nothing he can do so he just lays there. thats when i kno I have successfully emasculated yet another football player. In wrestling this is called "breaking your opponent." I wouldn't even need 5 seconds with u. Shvt, gimme five.

TL;DR - There's just something about being completely defenseless against someone that u perceive as less than u that the ego can't take.

Last edited:

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
I'm 6'2 and weigh around 195 pounds right now...hardly fat...and have lost 20 pounds in the past 2 and a half months...

I wrestled in HS and played a variety of sports...including defensive end on our state championship football team and was a pitcher for our baseball team....and had hardly an ounce of fat...some of the guys i wrestled with were also major college football prospects and went on to play in the SEC have brief NFL careers...physically, they were freaks of nature....and they all agreed wrestling was much tougher thn football.....i would love to see you tell them it was gay....

We had other dumbasses like yourself say oh wrestling is just gay or for fags...then they come in to one practice when we said they couldn't handle it and were on the floor puking at the end of practice.

Our coach would turn the heat up as high as it would go and lock the doors and make you wear about 2-3 sweatshirts with a trash bag over your upper body under the sweats to make it as hot as possible and then would flat out kill us with conditionng and sparring drills...he would literally make you try to quit every practice to weed out the weaker ones...not to mention a lot of our practices would end up in full out fights toward the end as things would get heated often....it was hell at the time...but one thing that i greatly value as an experience.

Not to mention it helped me out in several real life fights when i just took the attacker to the ground and pummeled him instead of taking trading blows standing up.

You are easily the most foolish person on this board Renaldo.....you are 18 right? I would have run circles around you at that age. What sports do you even play besides checking yourself out in the local gym mirror and wondering why everyone thinks you are a douche?
Good post. I recommend you put "Ronaldo" (Why would you create your username after a metrosexual/feminine soccer player?) on your ignore list, I have.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Wrestlers make the best mma fighters, compared to any other one fighting style.

My gf and I just went back to the field where we were tailgating. It was one big party, hot women everywhere. Auburn fans have tailgating down to a science. We were sitting between two big RVs, each with a giant tv hanging on the side, to watch the other games of the day. A nice tailgating spot is excellent social proof.

I LOVE the tailgating at Auburn...yep...lot's of hot women everywhere.....

And to the guy who was a 3 time state wrestling champ...lot's of respect...Renaldo, you better believe this guy could rip you into a million pieces no matter how good of shape you think you are in.....like BB was saying, the majority of the best MMA fighters have extensive amateur wrestling backgrounds...either that or some form of Jujitsu, usually Brazilian Jujitsu...

Last edited:

Merris

Don Juan
Reaction score
*Del*

Let's see if any friends I know hang around here. Oh, and the pic was from some photoshoot, so it's got all kinds of shaded flashes and stuff used in it, plus the funny angles and ****.

Or maybe not. Not taking the risk.

Last edited:

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:

I remembered you posted a picture here and you are definitely a fat guy, who is trying as hard as he can to lose his love handles... and can't.

Being the water boy does not count as being part of the team. DE are the fat guys, which fits your description. Wrestling is gay, no matter how you look at it.

You would have run circles around me if i was paraplegic or had mental paralysis. People just need to find a reason to hate. It's all good though.

@Berlex: What team? I only played Football(Soccer). I am still the star of that team and the only reason we won a state title.

@XY: Lol. I thought you had me on ignore, little girl. He probably didn't know how to fight and you had the advantage there. There is no triumph in conquering someone inferior. Also, you are too arrogant and there is somewhere better than you and can fold you and your crew up like jail bait. You are a small kid. You couldn't throw me, ahahah. You are some skinny kid who thinks grabbing other sweaty men means he is good as fvck. I wouldn't be surprised if you were the president of the gay straight alliance at your school.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:
I remembered you posted a picture here and you are definitely a fat guy, who is trying as hard as he can to lose his love handles... and can't.

Being the water boy does not count as being part of the team. DE are the fat guys, which fits your description. Wrestling is gay, no matter how you look at it.

You would have run circles around me if i was paraplegic or had mental paralysis. People just need to find a reason to hate. It's all good though.

@Berlex: What team? I only played Football(Soccer). I am still the star of that team and the only reason we won a state title.

@XY: Lol. I thought you had me on ignore, little girl. He probably didn't know how to fight and you had the advantage there. There is no triumph in conquering someone inferior. Also, you are too arrogant and there is somewhere better than you and can fold you and your crew up like jail bait. You are a small kid. You couldn't throw me, ahahah. You are some skinny kid who thinks grabbing other sweaty men means he is good as fvck. I wouldn't be surprised if you were the president of the gay straight alliance at your school.

My pic is in this thread.....not fat...just not ripped like i used to be...and you are wrong about defensive ends being all fat...the best ones are guys who have a lot of quickness and speed to them who are made of all muscle...especially at the HS level where you don't have to be a monster to excel...some HS teams even play relativley skinny guys who happen to have some decent athletic ability at DE just because they don't have anyone else....do you even watch football?

Defensive tackles, NTs and o-line men are the fatties......

Continue with your clueless ways...you always manage to stick your foot in your mouth and show what a bull****ter you are just like that time you tried to discuss stocks with Concordon...

And since you felt the need to come in and attack someone on this thread while ignoring the threads topic, why don't you post a pic? I am sure everyone would love to see the great Renaldo.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:

Wow...you played soccer...you sure are tough Renaldo. I have nothing against soccer and respect the fact that is the most internationally followed sport...however, you are going to call wrestling gay and you only play soccer.......really?

XY would eat you for breakfast...you have to be a major badass to be a state champion wrestler in any state much less a 3 time state champ....without any training, you wouldn't last 10 seconds in a fight with him...

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
My pic is in this thread.....not fat...just not ripped like i used to be...and you are wrong about defensive ends being all fat...the best ones are guys who have a lot of quickness and speed to them who are made of all muscle...especially at the HS level where you don't have to be a monster to excel...some HS teams even play relativley skinny guys who happen to have some decent athletic ability at DE just because they don't have anyone else....do you even watch football?

Defensive tackles, NTs and o-line men are the fatties......

Continue with your clueless ways...you always manage to stick your foot in your mouth and show what a bull****ter you are just like that time you tried to discuss stocks with Concordon...

And since you felt the need to come in and attack someone on this thread while ignoring the threads topic, why don't you post a pic? I am sure everyone would love to see the great Renaldo.
So the skinny guy that became fat? You know very well you are a fat guy trying to hide his chins.

Just because i used a different method to make money, which you have no clue about, doesn't mean i bsed anyone. I'm rich and i have everything i want. Do you? Nope.

As much as i love all of you here, i do like to keep my privacy. I can't be giving it away or anything. You never know who could be watching here.

You grab other sweaty men in wrestling? How is soccer gay? We don't grab other homos. Meh. I'm the one with the first state title in my school. The wrestling homos don't have any title to show.

XY is a little girl that you'd love to wrestling with and try all those moves on. Stop riding him. At least have some dignity.

XY.

Don Juan
Reaction score
@ronaldo7

I took u off of block list for entertainment purposes. It's always funny to put a troll in it's place, which is below my shoe.

Of course there are guys better than me out there somewhere but that doesn't matter bc we are talking about u and how zinc4 and I are better than u. Not just bc we are wrestlers but Bc U set the bar so low.

There's a reason u won't post a picture. U have seen mine and there's no doubt in your mind that your ugly. And u are bragging about a soccer state championship too? Lol What do u have to show for it, groupies/medals/respect? futbal isn't the most respected sport in usa, amigo.

There's a reason u won't upload a picture bc everyone reading this would see automatically that u are fighting a losing battle here. i.e. your ugly

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
XY. said:
@ronaldo7

I took u off of block list for entertainment purposes. It's always funny to put a troll in it's place, which is below my shoe.

Of course there are guys better than me out there somewhere but that doesn't matter bc we are talking about u and how zinc4 and I are better than u. Not just bc we are wrestlers but Bc U set the bar so low.

There's a reason u won't post a picture. U have seen mine and there's no doubt in your mind that your ugly. And u are bragging about a soccer state championship too? Lol What do u have to show for it, groupies/medals/respect? futbal isn't the most respected sport in usa, amigo.

There's a reason u won't upload a picture bc everyone reading this would see automatically that u are fighting a losing battle here. i.e. your ugly
Zinc is a fat guy who couldn't do a rep without losing his breath. Why are you saying he is a wrestler? The guy looks like he has never been in a gym. It looks like you are standing up for the fat kid when everyone is picking on him.

The reason i won't post a picture is because i like to keep my privacy. i dont know who browses these forums and who could see it. Id like to keep that little percent of privacy i have, seeing as how the NSA has taken most of it away.

Futbol isn't the most respect sport in the USA, not in the world. All of the world plays futbol. I do have the medals to show for it. Its always gratifying to know that you are the true definition of a one man team.

You are a little girl that thinks he is big because he grabs other men. In reality, you are some skinny homo that couldn't take a punch.

@Solomon: I'll give you props where due. The 2nd picture was pretty funny with the redneck crossing his arms, ahahahahah.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:
Zinc is a fat guy who couldn't do a rep without losing his breath. Why are you saying he is a wrestler? The guy looks like he has never been in a gym. It looks like you are standing up for the fat kid when everyone is picking on him.

The reason i won't post a picture is because i like to keep my privacy. i dont know who browses these forums and who could see it. Id like to keep that little percent of privacy i have, seeing as how the NSA has taken most of it away.

Futbol isn't the most respect sport in the USA, not in the world. All of the world plays futbol. I do have the medals to show for it. Its always gratifying to know that you are the true definition of a one man team.

You are a little girl that thinks he is big because he grabs other men. In reality, you are some skinny homo that couldn't take a punch.

@Solomon: I'll give you props where due. The 2nd picture was pretty funny with the redneck crossing his arms, ahahahahah.

Renaldo, i wrestled for 5 years....middle school and HS....and practically lived in the gym...everything you say is either based on bind assumptions or generic stereotypes. You are easily the most delusional poster here by a longshot.

Look around...no one likes you..because you act like an epic douche...you are that kid that everyone picks on...just like in real life when you wear your lame suits to the club and your friends don't want anything to do with you....i wonder why. You can either adjust your attitude and mindset or continue to be the lonely loser that you are.

And the reason that you won't post your pic after taking cheap pot shots at others is that you are a coward...plain and simple.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:
Like I said you're a coward you claim to be good looking but you don't talk like a good looking guy because we both know you're fraud

Prove me wrong

I know u won't cause we both know you're a troll

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
Renaldo, i wrestled for 5 years....middle school and HS....and practically lived in the gym...everything you say is either based on bind assumptions or generic stereotypes. You are easily the most delusional poster here by a longshot.

Look around...no one likes you..because you act like an epic douche...you are that kid that everyone picks on...just like in real life when you wear your lame suits to the club and your friends don't want anything to do with you....i wonder why. You can either adjust your attitude and mindset or continue to be the lonely loser that you are.

And the reason that you won't post your pic after taking cheap pot shots at others is that you are a coward...plain and simple.
Did you actually do anything in the gym? It doesn't seem like it... Wrestled for 5 years? "The fat kid that wrestled" Ive heard that one before.

I never care if people don't like me. Its a fact of the universe, just like the sky is blue, just like Gandhi was killed for speaking the truth, and just like Jesus was crucified for being who he was. Meh. I can have the whole world turn against me and still not be a fat guy who can't get laid except by Asians who think you are taking them to work as a pedicure assistant in America.

The reason i won't post a pic is because of privacy concerns.

@Solomon: I talk like a good looking guy? Ahahaha. You on crack? Since when can you talk as a good looking or ugly person?

There is no one i care to prove wrong. Why? Because i don't care about other people's opinion of me. I only care for my gospel and my preaching of the truth.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:
Did you actually do anything in the gym? It doesn't seem like it... Wrestled for 5 years? "The fat kid that wrestled" Ive heard that one before.

I never care if people don't like me. Its a fact of the universe, just like the sky is blue, just like Gandhi was killed for speaking the truth, and just like Jesus was crucified for being who he was. Meh. I can have the whole world turn against me and still not be a fat guy who can't get laid except by Asians who think you are taking them to work as a pedicure assistant in America.

The reason i won't post a pic is because of privacy concerns.

@Solomon: I talk like a good looking guy? Ahahaha. You on crack? Since when can you talk as a good looking or ugly person?

There is no one i care to prove wrong. Why? Because i don't care about other people's opinion of me. I only care for my gospel and my preaching of the truth.
You're a troll who cries about going to the club with a suit on.

IF you real then you should have two bishes on your dyck with a suite on bro

That's why you're a fraud

I got some chicken in the oven right now, just got done working out and doing laundry and oh I got a plate coming over ROnaldo

You mad? yeah you mad!!!!