Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

post your pic on HotOrNot.com

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone who posts his pic on hotornot.com doesnt have his inner game tight yet...thats a fact and deep down you all know it

johnmich said:
any girl showing the slightest bit of tit get 10s and 9s on that site.
lol this is so true...loads of AFCs who never seen the real thing before doing all the rating probably!!

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
L777 said:
anyone who posts his pic on hotornot.com doesnt have his inner game tight yet...thats a fact and deep down you all know it
So I'm guessing that "Shezz" doesn't have his inner game tight yet since he has put his pic on HotOrNot....

Don't generalise people. Some of us have posted our pic on there for fun just to see out of curiosity how people will vote. Then again if you are too insecure to know what people will rate you, then don't put your picture on there.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NeonBase said:
So I'm guessing that "Shezz" doesn't have his inner game tight yet since he has put his pic on HotOrNot....

Don't generalise people. Some of us have posted our pic on there for fun just to see out of curiosity how people will vote. Then again if you are too insecure to know what people will rate you, then don't put your picture on there.
i stand by what I said.

I mean take the guy 2 above for example, decent looking but probs doesn't get that much sex...so he reassures himself with a hotornot rating. Same thing goes with myspace.com but to a lesser extent

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
L777 said:
so he reassures himself with a hotornot rating.
:crackup:

You seem to be a genius, knowing all about me from a single post...:crazy:

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha i reposted a pic and so far i got a 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
talk about random

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Taviii said:
:crackup:

You seem to be a genius, knowing all about me from a single post...:crazy:
take it easy, spice boy

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shezz said:
HotorNot is full of lameos who just go onto make others feel bad, it sucks.

I put my pic up for fun and got a 7.3 and a 7 - i could care less but there are proven idiots on there who go on to make others feel bad - just a warning

Sarge On...
lol sounds like somebody hurt Shezz's feeeeeelings, poor baby.

I could care less if I posted my best picture on there and got a 1, I would be so happy though if I posted my worst and got a ten though...

The site thrives off of acceptance. Some people post bad pics that they believe are real just to confirm people think they look bad. Others post what they believe is their BEST picture and expect good ranking so they can boost their esteem... in any case, the only times those people feel good is when they get what they expect. Anything less the raters are stupid, anything more its seen as either a lie or an ego boost. In the end it means nothing.

I think I am part of the majority when I see a link to the site... I click on it and give it a rating of 1. Why? I don't like attention wh0res who need the internet to tell them how good they look.

rate my poo is a more realistic site than "hot or not"

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
johnmich said:
haha i reposted a pic and so far i got a 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
talk about random

I got every number so far. It's pure comedy watching the way it varies.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on guys let's stay in reality. Shezz your one ugly mother****er, 7 is a little high.. they were not trying to make you feel bad, opposite there.

If you want to know if your hot, your probally not unless your on tv or a model. Doesn't mean ****, average guy can get average girls (or hot (which is really just make-up) as you guys say.)

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
Come on guys let's stay in reality. Shezz your one ugly mother****er, 7 is a little high.. they were not trying to make you feel bad, opposite there.

If you want to know if your hot, your probally not unless your on tv or a model. Doesn't mean ****, average guy can get average girls (or hot (which is really just make-up) as you guys say.)
another pearl from this chump....seriously, go get LAID already

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To the model comment...

Theres "hot" guys that aren't models or on tv. I've got girls telling me I'm sexy and that I'm oh so hot. You don't see me on the cover of GQ now do ya?