Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Post your personal Beta Bucks Field Reports ITT. What can we learn from them.

Reaction score
What can we learn from our Beta Bucks field reports? IE: Buying women drinks for conversation, gifts in an effort to have them “owe” us and or “like” us etc. We see it happen with the rich, famous all the time.

Like the Beatles said: Money can’t buy me love. Still rings true today.

Post your personal beta bucks Field Reports ITT and let’s discuss.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha....several years ago I went on my first date post divorce. Girl was a solid 8. Same age as me.

1. I picked her up at her apartment and gave her a rose. :D
2. I took her to Outback Steakhouse and my lord could that girl drink Dos Equis and eat some steak. The bill was $85 and that was 10years ago. :eek:
3. I got special balcony seat tickets for a concert after we ate. That was another $80 down the drain. o_O
4. On the way home she started asking me questions about my ex wife. I divulged too much info and sealed my fate. :(
5. The following week she agreed to go out on a 2nd date, so I picked her up at her apartment again. She wouldn't come to the door this time. :rolleyes: I was disappointed and had no clue.

But the funny thing is, I've observed this girl on social media for several years now. I've seen her pop up on various dating sites. Her body still looks great but her face is wrinkled from getting too much sun. She jumps from one crappy job to another. She rides one cahk for a while then finds another one. She still lives with her mom. Daddy pays for her cars. She was a personal groupie of a certain NASCAR driver and finally got her chance with him. I've seen the pictures of her and him in his RV at the track. hahaha.

Thank you sweet baby jesus that I acted so beta and scared her off. Back then I would have been clueless about all of the red flags with her and signed up for that schitt.

I thank every one of these ho's for treating me like schitt and teaching me the lessons they did. Because now days it is very rare that one gets a leg up on me. I beat them to the punch every time. I invest very little attention or money in women these days.

Reaction score
For all my talk about MONEY MONEY MONEY...

I've spent $0 on any girl unless it was a direct exchange of cash for sex.

I've even stopped tipping certain bartenders if I am not 100% satisfied with their service. They make me wait 1 minute for no reason? No tip. They call me "babe," no tip. I don't like their face? No tip.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
If a girl likes you, she will still like you whether you spend .00 cents on her or $200.00

If not, you spent nothing to find that out...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What can we learn from our Beta Bucks field reports? IE: Buying women drinks for conversation, gifts in an effort to have them “owe” us and or “like” us etc. We see it happen with the rich, famous all the time.

Like the Beatles said: Money can’t buy me love. Still rings true today.

Post your personal beta bucks Field Reports ITT and let’s discuss.
Just go read any of BigNeil's threads, or posts...he's full of them.

Reaction score
Just go read any of BigNeil's threads, or posts...he's full of them.
I've been waiting for him to trip over himself in a meltdown itt telling me I'm a black woman on welfare.

everyone that doesn't yes his fragile ego to death has to be a black woman on welfare.