Post Your Girls :):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetTooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay here's something new :) If you all know how to make a website using www.piczo.com, www.freewebs.com or whatever it is you like to use... I want you to make a page with pictures you have of all the girls you like or have been out with... or just a selection of them :)

I would've had one myself but my main computer crashed and the hard-drive is.. erm how do I put this nicely, buggered lol...

Have your say on who is the best looking, or just browse around...

You are free to use any type of picture you want of girls you have had or like... But if it is anything, well dirty, make sure you label it in case some members (eg me) have their computer in the living room lol...

Best Regards, :rock:
SweetTooth

(EDIT): I am going to set up a website now I will post it up as soon as possible...

SweetTooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
nosmirk said:
for you to jerk off to?
yes of course what else! lol nah... I took off the voting website, I think it is just better to show others like how ChaseLachey is...

Last edited:

aussiegoat55

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa, get some class and decency. I hope nobody participates in your trophy collection. Are you getting permission from the girls? Just sad...

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she looks like a 10 year old japanese school girl (kinda turns me on.)

and i have no idea why you're saying looks don't matter for... are you saying her looks aren't great and you're conscious about what we think about her?

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow dude if that really is your gf you are no doubt a dj. talk about yourself cuz u seem like a intresting guy

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, looks really don't matter.

ChaseLachey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Michele said:
she looks like a 10 year old japanese school girl (kinda turns me on.)

and i have no idea why you're saying looks don't matter for... are you saying her looks aren't great and you're conscious about what we think about her?
Actually, she's Taiwanese/mixed...

And nope! I was being sarcastic! She has been really awesome... I have high standards and she is my first girlfriend. Next week she will be leaving to America to continue her studies, but we have both decided not to end it. I have never been in a long distance relationship, let alone relationship before, so I'm sure it won't be easy!

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
/\u look funny....and so do ur friends....lol

but if u get girls then that jus make u even more pimp

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChaseLachey said:
AHAHAH that guy in the top right is "NeonBase" from this forum... who always posted about his looks.

and you live in philippines.

i have a question about the philippines since im a flip and never been there... what's the average height on male flips... and average height of female flips... because if i lived there... i'd easily be a flip manwh0re.

i ask about height cuz i'm short compared to white people.

and if everything i said was wrong... well just ignore this post.

ChaseLachey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Michele said:
AHAHAH that guy in the top right is "NeonBase" from this forum... who always posted about his looks.

and you live in philippines.

i have a question about the philippines since im a flip and never been there... what's the average height on male flips... and average height of female flips... because if i lived there... i'd easily be a flip manwh0re.

i ask about height cuz i'm short compared to white people.

and if everything i said was wrong... well just ignore this post.
That's Neon at the top right. The guy goes to my school and introduced me to SoSuave and the Bible over winter break.

Pinoy guys aren't THAT tall, but a lot of them are not midgets either. Not sure about height and becoming a man*****... The height of guys varies just like in any other country...

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh god i'd love to move to the philippines... as long as the pinay girls there are as modernized and hot as the ones i know... oh god...

Status
Not open for further replies.