Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Post your Daily Interactions with Women.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In an effort to learn, I would like to start a thread where guys post their Daily Interactions with Women for analysis.

At the very core of all the theory, rules, and discussion that happen on this forum, it is basic interaction skills that start you on a successful path with women. If your interactions are good, everything else falls into place. I believe that the true way to become an ultimate Don Juan is to master these skills.

The interactions you post should be kept simple. No long drawn out relationship tales. They do not even have to be approaches. These are meat and potato interactions that happen every day at the grocery store, gas station, work, or on the street. If you have a good one to share regarding your girlfriend, wife, whatever, that's fine. Just keep it simple.

This isn't a contest either. It doesn't have to be a number close, date close, lay report or anything exciting at all. These are just simple interactions we can all learn from. Please don't blast other people for not closing or doing things "right".

To make this easier, a strict format will be maintained. We must be able to see patterns and different conversation dynamics and be able to compare with other posts.

The format goes like this:

1. Context -Give a brief context of your interaction. This allows everyone to visualize what is happening. Keep it simple. A brief description of you, her, your surroundings and the situation.

2. Conversation should be posted in a Me/Her format with your commentary of thoughts or events added in parenthesis to differentiate from the main dialogue.

Me: Hey how's it going?
Her: Good, what can I get you?
Me: How about a footlong Spicy Italian on whole wheat.
(As she turns to get the bread out of the oven I notice she's wearing a shirt from a running race that I also participated in.)
Me: Hey did you run in the ABC marathon?
Her: Yes, but I didn't finish very well.
Etc...etc.....

3. Closing comments or questions. Tell us what you learned or wished you did differently. What was your general impression of the interaction? Did you manage to increase her interest level in you? Etc.

Now the most important thing is to get out there and interact with women and post your results. We can only learn so much from reading and true mastery comes from experience.

Good luck!

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok this is from yesterday

me,AW 1 , girl 2

the AW is a well known AW, but i never give her that much attention since i know her game, other guys supply her though so she thinks she is "princess"

girl 2...well when i was an AFC oh god this is embarrassing ...whe i was an AFC i wrote a love letter to this girl(4 years ago)she rejected me ofc since i was creepy.(honestly i was a creep) anyway back then although i was AFC i played it cool and went NC (i didnt even know about PUA,SS or NC back then guess im natural :D),
anyway she is anerdy overall idk normal girl.really normal and boring.

so i go inside the department and i see these two chicks standing there

me: oh what are you doing here? lost? (she is in another department)
girl 2 :eek:h im here to talk to xxxxx blah blah
AW1 : why did you come early switch?
me: oh <boss's name> was there so i came inside , dont wanna make that psycho angry
AW1: oh yeah he likes you, ive seen him looking at you, i think he is gay
me:*sigh* see <girl 2> this AW1 is always thinking about sex, especially homos..she likes it hardcore

girl 2: *laughs* (wtf? it was a really lame comeback from me)
AW1: you are always talking to that <female supervisor>are you a lesbian?
girl 2 : *retarded pause*
me:OMG you are into those things? i bet if i check your laptop , i might find some secret stuff heh?(lame sh!t again, i was dead tired that day)
girl 2 :*laughs*
AW1 : yeah she is always talking about *boss 1* and *boss 2 * being together blah blah
me: (i think i said some sh!t here about the boss like he is getting married for the 5th time)
AW1 and girl 2 :*laugh*
then i started talking to a friend and went back to work, they were still talking when i left

same girl 2 texts me like next day
girl2: hey can i borrow that game of thrones book from you if its ok with you?
me:i got the e-book (i lied,book is there under my bed,gathering dust)
girl2: oh im not a fan of ebooks but its ok, that will do, ill get it from you after the weekend
me: meh, call me when you want it
girl2: ok thanks :)

anyway im not interested in AW1 since she is married AND attention wh0ring

girl2-something tells me she might be interested since she didnt see me for 1 year, and then saw the new me(fit muscular and social,successful).
idk i think she is commited and just being nice whatever ,she is ugly so its on the back burner for her.only reason i gave her a glimpse is because we are similar.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's one from earlier today

Waiting for take out food, I ran across the street to an empty coffee shop. I walk in and I'm greeted by a very cute and young rocker looking chick. Tight jeans and a hot little body. Totally different style than me

Her: how's it going?
Me: great how are you?
Her: good what can I get you?
Me: how about a 20 oz. ice mocha.
(I'm dressed in a tighter fitting t-shirt and shorts and looking like I just rolled out of bed at 5PM, but I can tell she's checking me out a little. She's very petite and I'm fairly tall and muscular.)
Her: that will be $4.50
Me: you know what I'm going to give you $6 cuz last time I was here I was short and the girl gave my coffee anyway.
(Oh oh, She rolls her eyes at me as if this is some very lame attempt at hitting on her by giving her a tip.)
Her: (pushing money back at me). Oh thats ok don't worry about it.
Me: hey I'm just trying to settle the score I promised I would pay next time. (This is all true by the way. Last time I was in there I ordered a coffee and didn't have my wallet and felt bad)
Her: if they said its ok then don't worry about it. (I can tell there's a negative vibe here)
Me: alright.
(I Try to change the subject. I can tell this chick is into music just by how she's dressed. There is also big festival in town)
Me: hey you going to the festival?
Her: nope
(Absolutely giving me nothing that I can build on. Awkward pause.)
Me: it's really expensive this year.
Her: yeah that's why I'm not going I already have tickets to another concert next weekend and plus I don't really know any of the bands at this festival.
( ok here we go.)

Me: yeah me neither but it's usually such a relaxed vibe there you end up feeling like a hippie at Woodstock cuz all he smoke ( she turns and flashes a smile)
Me: so what are the bands you want to see most next weekend? (I can tell this girl truly does like music cuz she lights up with her tone and eagerness to answer)
Her: ( lists off a couple bands I know and then a whole bunch of obscure metal sounding band names)
Me: I don't know them, no I don't know them either, (starting to smile at her) whoa I never heard of them (bigger smile and she's smiling back now) nope don't know that band either (now she's giggling as the band names just get more and more ridiculous. I'm starting to shake my head as though I'm poking fun at her)

After the last one we both are laughing. She almost seems sheepish and embarrassed.

Me: sounds like its going to be a big show
Her: yeah and at the end of the month im starting a course at the college.
(This is a great sign. She's offering up personal info without me asking. She's leaving it open for more questions allowing the conversation to grow)

We go back and forth a bit she blabs on about herself and interests almost trying to qualify herself for being better than just working at a coffee shop. I build rapport by sharing some similar interests. She asks me a bunch of questions too and I can tell she's interested in what I'm saying.

Me: cool well I've gotta go pick up my food across the street.
Her: oh I love sushi too.
Me: (walking out the door). See you around
Her: oh if you want to see me I only work here on Fridays. I'm at the other shop Monday Tuesday Wednesdays.
Me: ok catch you later

Now I left there feeling pretty good. I'm probably 15+ years older than this chick but I'm very young looking and can easily pass for late 20's. it was really obvious she had some interest. She was almost following me out the door! it started out rough and there was a little awkward part there until I found something to break the conversation open. I kind of lucked out with the music thing cuz that really seemed to open her up. If I was a single man I would have probably number closed and bolted soon after.