Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Post Ur ****Y/FUNNY!

Reaction score
Now like the bosspimp i am :rolleyes:, i think we should have a killer thread with ****y/funny statements pertaining to certain situations. A little reference thread to show how ****y/funny could be used.
like....

some ho nudges you in the club by accident...and says

ho: "im sorry"

smoothbosspimp: "you better be.....just dont do it again".. (u oughta be grinning when you say that)

voila! easy as that ho herself

baz

Don Juan
Reaction score
heh this thread could be useful.

for me I was looking at next weeks schedule in work when a fine looking girl walks by to check it. Then says to herself "Why did I only get 10hrs next week". I just reply "Maybe they just don't like you"

Jvesti123

Don Juan
Reaction score
well anyways last night i saw these 4 HOT (9-10 hot) blondes with the same exact color hair.

I was thinking with my buddy what would be the best thing to say to them that is C + F or at least get a good laugh for myself.

so it popped into my head to go up to them and say....

Hey I was wondering, you guys use the same blonde bleach?

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Baz and Jvesti those were a funny but they were NEG hits!

This is C+F -

Friday I was eating Cesar salad with my firends and a HB 8 that was with me at the table says

"That reaks!"

So I reply - 'Don't worry, I won't let you kiss me later tonight! ;)
the table errupted with laughter.....

or last week a co worker that I was planning on hooking up with later at a club said-

"Do you want to take you home tonight (offering a ride from the office)?"

So I reply - "We'll see who I meet at the club first! :)"

See the difference?

Elimidate

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Elimidate

or last week a co worker that I was planning on hooking up with later at a club said-

"Do you want to take you home tonight (offering a ride from the office)?"
First thing that came to my head:

"Just because you're taking me home doesn't mean you're gonna get into my pants, missy...you'll have to make me dinner, too!";)

Clint Eastwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
****y/ Funny is something that I'm fortunate to be good at since it's a part of my personality that I've always been in touch with. So when I do it, it doesnt' come across as fake. But, it can become just as easy for you with a little practice.

BUT, REMEMBER ****y/Funny in and of itself, is only a tool. It can become an important part of your personality that helps your overall game, but don't rely on it exclusively. AND, if it's just not you, DON'T USE IT! Women will see through it if you're being too phony.

That said, Elimidate and Luscious have the right idea.

It's great when you tease a woman by turning the tables on her to make it seem like she's chasing after you and trying to get in your pants.

I went to a bar recently. A nice looking girl said, "Can I buy you a shot?"

I said, "Why? So you can get me drunk and take advantage of me? I'm not that easy. If you think you're getting lucky tonight just because you buy me a drink, think again Missy."

She was cracking up. Some women say that this attitude won't work on them, but I have yet to see a woman who doesn't like it when you do it right. You just have to get the right idea. I could go on with this all night, but I have to go get my beauty sleep now. Maybe I'll post some more tommorrow on this topic.

Tripod

Don Juan
Reaction score
(the conversation is odd jobs we've had:)

Me: ...yeah, I even tried acting for a bit. Didn't work out though.
Her: Oh? What kind of acting?
Me: Well, I went to california and auditioned for some adult movies. (said nonchalantly, with deadpan expression) I didn't get called back though...."overqualified", they said....

CaptianMorgan

Don Juan
Reaction score
so one day i decide to go see one of my friends at his work at a grocery store in another town. before i leave im talkin to this girl online who i hang out with sometimes. she says she is so bored so i decide to give her the honor of hangin out with me. so i pick her up and we head over to the grocery store. (he was cookin free steaks so i decided to eat lunch there.) the 2 of them have never met before so i introduce them.

M is me, G is guy friend, C is the chick

M: G this is C, C this is G
G: hi
C: hi
G: (curious) so r u guys a couple
M: (looking at her).......eww

they both started laughin and she gave me one of those little punches on my arm but some old lady who just happen to be listenin started yellin at me sayin how dare i say that to that poor little girl!! it was hilarious and led to great conversation later on. it goes to show how one thing can lead to another.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol....yeah...... sorry guys this isnt very good, most of them are neg hits, although elimidate got some good one's.

c+f is not meant to make fun of the girl. it is meant to show that you are 1.smart 2.confident 3.dont give a **** about anything cause u know u are better than others. and Funny is suppose to soften all this, because without F the C would come off ass arrogance.

off the top of my head. one guy was being a dumbass cause i was getting with the girl he wanted, so he goes " hey dennis, are u always an ******* to everyone?" , and i respond "no, only to you ;) "

or if u are walking behind the girl and she turns around and asks you if u are following her, just say "oh, dont flatter yourself honey"

baz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CaptianMorgan

M is me, G is guy friend, C is the chick

M: G this is C, C this is G
G: hi
C: hi
G: (curious) so r u guys a couple
M: (looking at her).......eww

hahaha thats a good one.

2N Turbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe, heres one my boss pulled while on the job site.

Mike:So let me get your number.
Girl:Umm, I got a boyfriend.
Mike:Thats fine, I married.
Girl:(hands over the number and it was actually hers)

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's some C+F for you :D

I know this girl from work. I tease her alot for fun and practice :D
She was walking behind me.

Me: Hi
Her: Hi, how are you?
Me: Good thanks!
Me: (long pause)
Her: I'm good thank you.
Me: I didn't ask :D
Her: (kicks me playfully from behind)

Here'a another one. I just love this one

I was having lunch at work and this girl was sitting in front of me. Another guy pulled up his phone and was telling her about it.

Her: That phone sucks. Here, this is a better phone (whips out hers)
Me: (this phone reminded me of my friend's phone and a joke me and him had about it looking like a giant vibrator)
Me: Oh my god it's the vibrator phone.
Her: What?!
Me: Your phone looks like a vibrator. Do you keep it on silent all the time?
Her: (smiling)
Me: I bet you call yourself from your home phone and put this one on silent. :D
She kept similng more

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My best C+F was a nonverbal one with this coworker who's totally into me. The phone was ringing and we were both near the phone. She started running to get it first. I ran too and grabbed it before she did while she threw herself over the table to reach it and was cracking up. It was my manager, who upon hearing her laugh so hard tells me on the phone "WHAT are you doing to her!!!" :D

Imbrondir

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine come off as neg hits alot, as well I guess. Anyway here's mine.

1. Been talking, and kino'ing a girl a while. (Hadn't kissed her yet). She had been talking for a while.
ME: "*Girls-name*" (I'm acting like I've had something on my mind for a while)
HER: "Yes" (finally my turn to say something :))
ME: "Can I ask you something personal about you?" (Lean toward her)
HER: "Yes?" (Very eager)
ME: (Looks at her lips, leans abit closer) "Why do you have loose hair on your shoulder?"
SHE: Confused, then cracks up
(Ok, sorta stolen from "The thomas crown affair")

2. Another girl I am talking to, she just complained about some guy calling her.
ME: "It's tough being so popular and a sexsymbol"
HER: "Yeah" (playing along)
ME: (Acting like Im all surprised) "So, you're a sexsymbol too?"
HER: cracking up

Clint Eastwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
****y/Funny is more of a mindset that should be a part of your natural personality as a man. Many of us just lose that part of ourselves due to social conditioning. We become "nice guys" and AFCs, and lose that part of ourselves because we're afraid of offending anyone.

I'm not a big fan of using neg hits unless they come naturally with being C & F. In my opinion, if you try too hard to focus on neg hits, you'll come off as fake, or insulting. You don't want to come off as an a$$hole, because she'll see right through the act, eventually. Unless you're naturally an a$$hole, in which case you wouldn't be on this site, because for whatever reason a$$holes have more women than they know what to do with.

Again neg hits are fine as long as they come naturally with part of your C& F personality. But, DON' T try too hard with them, or you'll come across as very offensive.

David D'Angelo gives a nice idea of this. He says use a compliment with C & F. Like, "Nice shirt". She'll say, "thanks." Then you say, "Did you buy that new?" And don't laugh when you say it. And no big cheesy grins. Just a half smile to let her know you "get it".

Watch Hugh Jackman in the movie Someone Like You At one point he says to Ashley Judd, "Hey Jane, Do you want me to get them to turn up the AC in here? You're looking a little flushed?" Then he gives her a grin. Watch the movie and you'll get what I'm talking about. I know it's a chick flick, but it's good to watch for DJ purposes.

Speaking of Hugh Jackman, he's one star that does C & F in a few characters that he plays. So does my namesake Clint Eastwood. Watch Harrison Ford as Han Solo or Indiana Jones. I gave a big list of movies and stars to emulate in another post.

The point is that ****iness is important. It should be the way you are as a man. But many people confuse ****iness with arrogance. They are not the same thing. Many women on this site hear about ****y and say that they hate guys with this attitude because they're arrogant. But, that's because most guys don't understand ****y and arrogant.

Arrogance is annoying and a hateable trait. It's an uptight, stuffed-shirt, pompous, I'm better than everyone else attitude. Of course it's a turn-off.

****iness, on the other hand, is a mild over-confidence. I'm very ****y myself, but in an attractive way. I've gotten a lot of compliments lately about what a great personality I have. ****iness is magnetic, charismatic. Watch some of the stars I talked about in certain movie roles. Their characters are likeable and funny in a way because they're just a bit too confident. We like people like this. We're drawn to them. It's ****iness that makes a man a man. It's what causes guys to be a bit of a trouble maker. It's what makes guys take risks, and do whacky adventurous things. Because, we're just a bit too confident. That's what ****y is.

And of course, if you add humor to this attitude, it makes it a magical combination. Humor has always been easy for me. I was always a class clown and had no problem getting people laughing. I seem to have ****y & funny down really well, but there are other areas I need to work on in order to be the DJ I'm striving to become. Sure C& F will break the ice. It will even get you laid and get a girl to fall for you initially. But, as I said before, it's just a small part of the overall formula.

****y & Funny is great because it shows your sexually playful side. It's flirting at it's best. It makes the interaction fun for you and her if you do it right. That's why I didn't focus on the neg hit idea. Too many of you are talking about neg hits. ****y & Funny is playful flirting . That's right flirting, that sexual language of human courtship. It should make it a fun game between you and her.

It's a great thing to focus on if you're not good at flirting. The idea is to show your sexuality, mild over-confidence, and sense of humor. But, you have to have the mindset to pull it off. If it's not natural to you. Just practice. Don't worry too much that the first several times you may come across as fake. In time you'll realize it's a natural part of your personality, and you'll always be C & F with everyone. Then things will be more fun for you and them. That's why I advised not focusing too much on the neg hits. If you focus too much on the neg hits, and you're not that kind of guy, you'll come across as an a$$hole. You don't want that. C & F is good. A$$hole is not.

Sure it's good to add in a few comments that bust on her, but keep it in the context of C& F. That makes you more challenging and shows that you're not going to kiss her butt just to get some attention or pu$$y. But, that's a whole other post.

Jay_VCU

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tripod

Me: Well, I went to california and auditioned for some adult movies. (said nonchalantly, with deadpan expression) I didn't get called back though...."overqualified", they said....
I gotta use that.

Reaction score
We sell these freezy coffee drinks at the restaurant I work at. for some reason we put really huge straws in them (like .5"-.75" in diameter.)

Well, a few days ago some hot chicks came in and got some of these drinks and when I handed the first girl her drink she took a sip from the big straw, looked at it, and said "Uhhh...I don't think I'm comfortable sucking on this big straw." So I said "Oh, don't worry, I won't watch you..." and I shielded my eyes with my hand and turned my head away. She giggled and asked what my name was. And we they left she smiled real big and said goodbye to me. I only ****ed up for not getting her number.

alonzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I play in a coed softball. This cute girl on my team says to me:
Girl: Thats a big bat
Me: which one
Girl: smiles and kind of blushes.

After the game she invites me and some of her friends to a bar and we hooked up for a couple dates. Kind of funny that it was the 4th game and we never said much except what happened at the game. the c+f kind of started it .

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tripod

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. That is awesome :D