Post pics of gf's, ex's, and plates.....

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to date this chick but I had to drop her. Something about she wanting to do a tv show or something. Wanted her show more than me so I had to drop her.

Gave terrible BJs too.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha very cute =)
although I have to say, for me, the cutest girl in this thread is mustfirstregister's.

both ur current and ex gf are asian?
Are you asian yourself?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm' going to go out on the limb and say cord and karma don't care too much for each other.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
I'm' going to go out on the limb and say cord and karma don't care too much for each other.
I will out on an even further limb and say that they are married. They bicker like an old married couple :trouble:

One day we come on to find out that one killed the other because of over-cooked meatloaf

- comic_relief

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And before everyone asks me to post a pic of the girls that I am doing.

I did this and all it turned into was a flame war, therefore never again will I post another ex-gf's picture online.

- comic_relief

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
That's the difference between attention seeking he-b!tches and real men.

We don't have to thrust our inches onto forums (yes, Cordon is also parlaying these same pictures on a poker playing forum).

The men I know in real life, know my successes with life, grammar, and women.

I'm vastly more secure in who I am than to resort to trying to appease to other internet GUYS.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
And before everyone asks me to post a pic of the girls that I am doing.

I did this and all it turned into was a flame war, therefore never again will I post another ex-gf's picture online.

- comic_relief
Exactly.

And even if we got all the guys to do this, it'd just end up looking like a pissing contest. We'd all just show the pics of our hottest hookups and girlfriends. A guy might have spent his life banging 90% warpigs, so he'll just show you the one or two hot hookups he had, just to get a pat on the back.

It isn't like anyone's gonna show pics of all those drunken warpig hookups and semi-attractive, but not relationship-worthy f**k buddies.

So, I'd say that the quality of discussion in this thread is questionable at best. It's gonna be mostly guys looking for approval of strangers on the internet.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is some funny sh!t. Please, continue,..heheh

Nikoli

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow...that Asian chick looks very similar to one I dated a coupel years back. They are always so eager to please and easy to get along with. One thing to watch out for though is that while the Asian chicks love there white guys they often come from very traditional families who want to see them with a nice Asian guy. Be sure you've met the folks and been introduced as the bf before you go popping the question.

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
What is wrong with cordons girls face? Her body is hot but there is something wrong with her face.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mantis Toboggan said:
And even if we got all the guys to do this, it'd just end up looking like a pissing contest. We'd all just show the pics of our hottest hookups and girlfriends. A guy might have spent his life banging 90% warpigs, so he'll just show you the one or two hot hookups he had, just to get a pat on the back.

It isn't like anyone's gonna show pics of all those drunken warpig hookups and semi-attractive, but not relationship-worthy f**k buddies.
That might be a more interesting thread. Post a picture of the nastiest warpig you've hooked up with. See who can go the lowest.

I remember cordon posting a picture of that girl before. I don't know if she's really his girlfriend or not, but that Asian chick is hot. IMHO.

falconslax89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
That's the difference between attention seeking he-b!tches and real men.

We don't have to thrust our inches onto forums (yes, Cordon is also parlaying these same pictures on a poker playing forum).

The men I know in real life, know my successes with life, grammar, and women.

I'm vastly more secure in who I am than to resort to trying to appease to other internet GUYS.
You are fvcking annoying. It's obviously his girl, now shut up.

trrush

Don Juan
Reaction score
definitely different strokes for different folks...that asian chic is NOT hot, just about below average for me.
have her take a pic holding a sign "TRRUSH ROX" then I'll believe.

Animal Shelter

Reaction score
Cordon now has, at least, three aliASSes:

Bimbette, Falconslaxative69, and the one where he wants people to believe he knows about penny stocks.

Animal Shelter

Reaction score
trrush said:
definitely different strokes for different folks...that asian chic is NOT hot, just about below average for me.
have her take a pic holding a sign "TRRUSH ROX" then I'll believe.
Or holding two forms of Government ID,
while R Kelly pees on her,
with Neil taking notes and Charlie Murphy shaking,
with a Policeman watching,
while R Kelly's Grandmother watches and approves.

How about a picture of him with her?
Preferably of her smiling. Her face will probablt be blocked out of that one too.

That picture of his "ex" is obviously a cutout of an ad or online magazine.

Epic failure.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sue Madre said:
What is wrong with cordons girls face? Her body is hot but there is something wrong with her face.
Word. Something is either manly or chubby or squarish or just plain weird about her face in some of those pictures.

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
Word. Something is either manly or chubby or squarish or just plain weird about her face in some of those pictures.

Cordons kids are going to look like Kim Jong Il

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sue Madre said:
Cordons kids are going to look like Kim Jong Il
too far my friend

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just had a wank off to cordon's wife.

Oh Yeaaahhhhhh