Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Post Memorable Moments When You Got Fed Up With Chasing Women

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
Can you guys remember that special moment when you got fed up with the whole chasing game, got fed up with the c0ck teasing, manipulation, the abuse women did to you?

What did you do? What did you say?

Let me start off with one

I was in a car with some chick, this chick is crazy (she was way older btw)

keep in mind that:
1. I never chased her
2. Never initiated
3. She's the one who keeps flirting btw, calling,

she kept telling me.. "oh you I really want to get together with you (she talking about sex... but we never had sex but i wouldve loved to at the time) but this is tough.. i work for your mom and stuff etc etc.. but i want to.. at least we are together".

I was soo frustrated whenever I try to escalate she would pull back. Whenever I pull back, she would escalate!!!. my p3nis wasn't getting anywhere near her vagina whenever I try something... but she kept c0ck teasing non stop.. which I liked and not liked at the same time.
. I'm telling myself, "MAN CAN't SHE MAKE UP HER EFFING MIND OR WHAT?" and the tension in my head of about some poosy my just kept building up and up and up. Then I remembered that history is about to repeat itself... again. I have had a long history of being cork teased in my whole life by so many women. I prolly had bad game and wasn't natural as to why i got corked teased (no sex at all) from the beginning.

and I just came back with "I never said we were together" just because i got so fed up with her being such a c0ck tease over the months. AND NOT JUST HER, but to all the WOMEN in the past came to mind.
then she looks at me with a stone cold look on her face and just paused for a minute as if a train just hit her.

Then she says "oh REeally....huh.."

Saying that felt great..what a release.... Then i said to myself once, is this how hard dating is?? jeeezzzzz man, eff it

*** Again the topic here is moments when you got FED UP.. and changed you dramatically and changed you into who you are today. Not when you won and got laid.+++++

** Please only share stories of women you ended up NOT SLEEPING WITH even from the start.

Last edited:

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, me and my (at the time) girlfriend where in the car, I'm driving finally..

(one of her early on rules were that she always gets to drive, cause she hated the way I drive)

We were on our way to pick up her friend Leandra from her house so she'd make it to class (a community college we all attended).

My girlfriend at the time was in the *****IEST of all moods and she was ordering me around "Go left, go here, go right, turn there, what the hell are you doing??" blah, blah, blah. She was a control freak.

Anyhow, she was giving me directions to Leandra's house, but it was the looooong way there, and I knew where Leandra lived because I hooked up with her before.. a few times.

With my girlfriend pretty much thinking she knows what she's talking about and getting irate with me not going the way she tells me, I impulsely fire back at her with:
"I know how to get to Leandra's house, I been over there millions of times!"

She had a very shocked look on her face, but she had that one coming, because it's been building up..

She basically cussed me out, and I stood up to her (while driving), and the part I remember goes..

Her: "Don't ****ing talk back to me like you lost your mind!"
Me: "Fvck that, I'll talk to you however I feel like it. You do it, so I'm doing it"

She punches me on the right side of my head..

Me: "I got something for your mvthafvckin' @ss!!"
Her: "What you got for my @ss? I'll punch you in your fvckin face!! TRY ME!"

Well, I'm not the abusive type, so I'd never put my hands on her, but I couldn't believe she hit me. I still had "something" for her ass though. I stopped the car in the middle of traffic...

"GET THE FVCK OUT!"

She got out (she has PRIDE, and I knew it), I drove off and I went to go see Leandra, and let's just say, neither Leandra or I made it to school that day. I never cared how my girlfriend got to class or anywhere that day since after driving off, she pretty much broke it off.. lol.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl I was dating for a month about a month ago. She seemed great at first. She would buy me drinks on dates, drive me around to do my errands, and even clean at my house for me.

She told me I was on her mind all the time and she couldn't stop thinking about me blah blah.. I didn't buy it at first but she seemed really sincere about it. So eventually I asked her to be my girlfriend.

A week later we go out to a bar. Her friends and my friends are all hanging out. Two of my friends were girls I hadn't seen in a while so I was talking to them asking how school is and how's life.. All that jazz.

Girlfriend gets up from the table and walks away. She didn't tell me where she was going or anything.. I figured she probably went to the bathroom or something.. no big deal.

Finally, after waiting for 20 minutes I call her.. No answer.

Fed up, I go across the street to another place (A friend of mine has a band who plays there every weekend) I figured I'd go say hi and try to get all that BS off my mind (It is the weekend! I want to have fun).

I walk into the club, then I see my girlfriend handing her phone to some guy who put his phone number in. This guy was much bigger than me, but I took the phone out of his hand.. Look to her and say "Who the fvck is that?" Then she says "Wow, I have a lot of guy friends ok? I'm dating you and you know that" I just said "OK" I walked out of the club and that's the last time we were together.

About a month later I'm walking down the street that club was on, and I see my ex girlfriend and the dude from that night making out on the sidewalk... "Lots of guy friends.." GO FIGURE! Haha.