Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Post LTR in College

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so my long term relationship of about 3 years is over now and I'm just starting out in college and the girl who I was with that whole time lives 3 floors below me in the dorms.

So how has my lovin' life been going since?
------------------------------------------

Well, I've met and successfully bagged about 4 or 5 girls, none of which I am completely into physically. The ones who I try to make a relationship out of we never get to that point or they have other guys and issues stressing over guys all the time (emotional problems). They all do stuff with me once (sex or whatever) and then it's hard to get back to that. Plus, all of them just want to drink and party, other than that they seemed bored or uninterested in hanging out together to go get coffee or watch a movie.

I met one girl who I really like, got her number, we went to work out, and now I really don't hear or see her that much. She knows where I live but doesn't visit or anything. I just don't think I have the looks or status (crazy parties and tons of friends in the dorms) to keep her entertained or make her desire to come hang out frequently if at all. Maybe I don't have those abilities (looks mainly, even though I've modeled) to get a long term relationship or to find a hot girl who stops by my room often. I feel like a sucker calling them up 3 times a week and asking them to come hang out and always being told that they have homework or they're busy or "maybe ill stop by later."

I talked to my ex g/f and she always goes to the guys room in "overflow" which is a room on each level with four guys in it. Unfortunately, our floor has one but the guys in there aren't the coolest or funnest and there's kinda an unspoken thing around where people mainly hang with people from their own floor.

I don't know what to do guys!

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump! someone !

Zoso

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you mean, because I have the same problem. Getting the phone number isn't really a problem, but when I try to call the girl suddenly has no free time for the next two weeks, or says something like "call me next week and we'll hang out." :rolleyes:

In short, they're not interested. If they were they would make time to hang out, because come on, you know they're not completely busy. I don't really know the answer, but I suspect it involves

1. Work out, improve yourself, etc.
2. Keep trying until you find one that is interested- it's just a numbers game.

And if all they want to do is drink and party, is that really the type you want to date? They're good for a ONS but not much else- they have no depth, nothing to offer beyond drunken sex. Unfortunately it seems like the number of quality girls is going down fast, they keep becoming beersluts... Maybe try picking up girls at places other than parties where they'll be sober. Then you get a better idea of whether they're interested or just too drunk to care.