post-hospital castration

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yadda yadda in the hospital two weeeks boring shiit. back to the real life except, to put it lightly, i think my dicck is dysfunctional. i dont wanna go into great detail on a public forum, but im at a loss. my friends just thought it was a laugh and probably think im over it, but goddamnit i feel like a woman. i cant get ...there. i can get hard and **** but cant beat off. and i know i can break down the barrier with a bj, but fresh out i was over frisky and screwed my chances, and now that its been a month and a half since i've climaxed, well...im just too lazy now. its like when i quit pot, i kinda dont remember what it even feels like.

anyways now that all the people who cant help me have been disgusted, i have to beg anyone who went into the hospital for two weeks or so and have had your balls ripped off by it...what do you do? how do you get back to yourself?

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just had surgery on my ballsack (and armpit), and was banging away the next day. Perhaps you are gay. Do you ever dream about gladiators?

Reaction score
you got castrated?!!!:eek:

If so, I'm sooo sorry!

Fender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
..You can't be serious???

What happened mate? Testicular cancer?!?!

And outta curiosity...you get both of em' cut off or only one.

I sincerely hope this is a joke....

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just keep trying sport, it'll come to you....

Bwaaahahahahhaahahhaha!!

Sorry. :)

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not castrated...idk if its the low blood pressure or the general exaustion, but i cant beat myself to orgasm. and im just too lazy/not inspired enough to go after it to have a girl do it for me, if it can happen.

and goddamn nighthawk. surgery on your junk and back to it next day? i feel like a monk

Reaction score
Synthetic Testosterone... aka Steroids?

If your balls ain't working you got to inject that good stuff into you.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BWAHAHA took a shower today and hadnt even bothered trying in the last week...and i made it! god that felt so fuccking good and im on this weird high feeling. mmm hell yeah that ended like fifty days of not emptying my balls

finalllllyyy

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Told you.... :D