Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

post dinner date

vitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After my successful dinner date where we slept together, we made plans to get together on sunday. Mind you she has kids and is in college so I know she is busy. This was Thursday

- We text once or twicer yesterday
- Today I do not text all day as her kids had a football game and a dance recital.

She emailes me, hope your having a good weekend blah blah blah I have to cancel tomm because I have to meet a class mate and I have the kids..

I write her back verbatim cut and paste

I am having a good weekend, I hope you are doing the same. I saw
this little girl in a Ballerina outfit this afternoon at the PX I
assume she was in your daughters ballet class. The funny part was her
brother was all dressed up like a ball room dancer, didnt know if
little boys danced as well? How did the recital and football games go
today? Good luck on your finals and your paper. If you want to get
together sometime give me a call..

Now im wondering my next move, do I call her again as she cancled with no mention of rescheduling? We were going to go on an overnight trip next weekend together.

The date went really well I know she came and she stayed for an extra hour naked in my bed kissing me a ton.

Thoughts

I am not too worried as I am deploying soon..

Toph

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd let her contact you this point cause you are the one she flaked on and if you let her flake on you again that means you are chasing her. Walk away right now and watch her chase after you. If she doesn't, then meet someone else.

Don't you think its better to let her feel bad about it and then you can both find out she is really interested in you because shell try to set it up.

You could call her again and set up another date and it might not be a big deal if she already slept with you I don't think it really matters. I just like getting girls in a frenzy thinking that they are loosing me.

Leave her with a sense of finality so that she becomes more and more into you. That way you have the power instead of her.

I say if a girl flakes then I start pushing away from her, I don't next her if I like her, I just push away so I don't get hurt. Girls flake often but if they flake on me they can go find someone else to play games with.

vitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Toph

That is what I am doing., I am big on Doc Loves if she cancels or declines she should schedule or arrange a make up date.

Toph

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that is a key move and it sounds like she is into you but I can imagine that she is busy. It's good that you didn't pout and **** about the flake you obviously have game I just think it's best to let her come back to you because she might start thinking

"Did me flaking on him push him away?, I need to start winning him back"

That is what will drive a girl wild, if you have displayed value and then also showed that well maybe we won't work out because she flaked.

Either way good luck to you on your travels and thanks for your service. I hope everything works out for you.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vitor said:
If you want to get together sometime give me a call..

Now im wondering my next move, do I call her again as she cancled with no mention of rescheduling? We were going to go on an overnight trip next weekend together.

You made a blunder here ( but not a fatal one).

After she left you, she returned to her 'real life' - kids, motherhood, college assignments, friends and other and various obligations. When women raise kids sans father, they tend to surround themselves with a solid support system. That system requires some of her time effort and energy to maintain.

She has a HUGE investment in that life, and that is where she feels safe and fairly secure - her investment in you, at this stage at least, is small by comparison. BY suggesting that she initiate contact if she wants to see you is wrong tactically , or at least,foolish.
You are risking her thinking that you are IFFY about seeing her again. That may REDUCE her desire to be with you inspite of all that is written here about acting 'indifferently'. You can only do that after you have established PERCEIVED value and the day after the first roll in the hay is the most unstable and vulnerable moment in a new connection . SHe is dealing with her surge of emotions from the sex play, but she is also fighting off her doubts and fears and also perhaps even ' buyer's remorse'.

THis is the time whene you need to skillfully lead her to covertly reassure her, not cut her loose to float on her feelings.

IF you want to see her again for fun and games, you need to accept that her feelings, which you triggered, will also dissipate somewhat within 24 hours, especially when the demands of her 'other life' take hold of her time and energy. And don't factor out her report to 'the committe' on your date.

This is poorly understood by men who sleep with hot single mommies (and want to do it again ). These guys fail to adapt and adjust their game accordingly . I am not suggesting that you make a doormat of yourself to join her life, however you would be wise to realize that single mothers cannot just drop their panties because you call them at midnight. ON the positive side, these woman are usually good at organizing their time - they have to be, so making time to be with you is usually not so difficult.

Having said all that, i want to comment again about the last line that you wrote ( quoted above) to her about contacting you if she "wants to get together sometime". It is poorly worded, it is careless and even a tad weird, considering that you and she have planned a dirty w'end together.
That line would be more suitable for a HB6 bar hottie whom you snared for a ONS .

And I disagree that she 'flaked' on you - she canceled, with what sounds like a legit. reason. It is annoying, but it happens with single moms.

I have been in your situation dozens of times. I use those conditions and circumstances to tease and stimulate her via humorous email and the occasional text (you have to write original material - no chain jokes) The idea is to keep her flame burning in the background by creating fantasy and anticipation in her... clever humor and sharp C&F will do it everytime.
IF you go towards email sex talk, the key here is UNDERSTATEMENT of sexually charged words. Allude to sex rather that puke it at her.

Good hunting, soldier.

Last edited:

vitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I am at the gym today lifting and I get a call from her so I thought.

Me : hey good looking
Her : Who the hell is this in a manly voice?
Me : Who is this?
Her husband : This is blah blahs husband
ME : Blah told me she was divorced or seperated
Her Husband : Well she is not yet so stay the **** away from her
ME : Roger ---
ME : click - hangs up phone

Well it was fun while it lasted, I assume her flaking a bit or pulling away was because he was in the picture again or found out she was doing something...

vitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Where I am stationed all of the hot ladies are divoriced military wives with a kid or two. Milfs are fun though...