Possibly asexual woman?

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am dealing with this peculiar case strictly concerning sexuality. There is this woman

- early 20s, cute
- seems sexually repressed or asexual to some degree
- doesnt look masculine, but I can sense this weird boyish vibe about her
- surrounds herself with women and actually prefers their company
- views and treats guys as friends
- doesnt draw sexual attention to herself (dont even know what her tits look like, or how big they are!)
- has not had a guy to my knowledge ever, no desire to have one either
- is single (doesnt share that status though), but is seeing someone (her girlfriend?)

On one hand, she does not enjoy kino with me, but initiates sometimes, more like brushing up against me and staying there. It think that she just affirms and validates herself in public like that. One on one she would not do it, even though I caught her once checking out my body.

On the other, I saw her interact with her really attractive friend, and it is not directly sexual (e.i. making out), but I can sense that intimate bond between the two, which crosses into more than friends! You can tell they could, if not yet have done so, go muff diving on each other.

This is something that I cant really label as asexual behavior because the weak desire to be close with someone is definitely there, nor lesbian type behavior either, nevertheless my deduction is that she is flexi-sexy or ambi-sexy with her friend, and is predominately into women. (good taste in women I might add)

She is in the closet about her sexuality, because it just doesnt add up, and I literally have doubts about her.

Whats your take on that?

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl you're describing sounds homosexual, not asexual...

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're trying to hint that she's sexually interested in one of her female friends, then the word you're looking for is homosexual.

If she's asexual, then you're saying that she doesnt give off a sexual vibe to anyone, male or female.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I am trying to figure if this behavior fits the asexual type, as in capable of romantic attachment to either sexes without being horny for them, also hinting at that she can be at least bi or homosexual. That's why she appears asexual to me as a male. This one time she checked me out is the only proof I have she may have some interest in men. In any case it sounds bad. Sexing her would be like sexing a tree.

BlackMack177

Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl is into girls sounds like to me. more specifically she is into her friend who i can say with out a doubt are messing around with each other. She is doing tongue dances on that pvssy.

why are you so curious about this though? are you trying to hook up with this girl??

even in that case, forget her if she is not returning any of your advances. analyzing her on SS isn't going to make her magically like men.