Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

possible to attract her again ?

cfdagola

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sosuave says to let the girl chase you. And yet when I did that i lost my girl because she said she did all the initiating all the chasing and in the end she honestly felt i just wasn't interested. she felt she made a mistake.

let me say that I NEVER texted her first. she always had to text me for a conversation to even start.

NEVER showed her any affection unless we were out drinking

NEVER took her on a real date

SHE ALWAYS came at me trying to get me to open up i stay closed and continued to let her fawn over me showering me with affection which usually fell on "Meh..." attitude.

So when you say "let the girl chase you" its complete and total CRAP. please explain where my tactic went wrong? or is all this just derp a derp advice?

Also texting isn't bad as long as you keep it flirty and cut it off after a certain point. i'd say if the chick you're after is a texter and you also like texting there's no harm. So long as you don't make it an all day affair every single day.

Shaka

Don Juan
Reaction score
cfdagola said:
Sosuave says to let the girl chase you. And yet when I did that i lost my girl because she said she did all the initiating all the chasing and in the end she honestly felt i just wasn't interested. she felt she made a mistake.

let me say that I NEVER texted her first. she always had to text me for a conversation to even start.

NEVER showed her any affection unless we were out drinking

NEVER took her on a real date

SHE ALWAYS came at me trying to get me to open up i stay closed and continued to let her fawn over me showering me with affection which usually fell on "Meh..." attitude.

So when you say "let the girl chase you" its complete and total CRAP. please explain where my tactic went wrong? or is all this just derp a derp advice?

Also texting isn't bad as long as you keep it flirty and cut it off after a certain point. i'd say if the chick you're after is a texter and you also like texting there's no harm. So long as you don't make it an all day affair every single day.
Your strategy is ok
It's just that she was insecure and went for the beta bucks. Nothing you can do. Because if you turned beta, she would have lost interest anyway
In the end, you dodged a bullet. But she will probably try to test the water sometime and try again, or cheat with you etc...

You better go total NC and find another woman