Possible facebook stalker...

astrn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys today I realized something today.

As some of you know a HB9 dancer celeb girl from Slovakia messed my mind 2 months ago. She was so into me and wanted to sex with me but my AFC behaviour blew everything without even a kiss. Then she deleted me from facebook without say nothing then stopped talking, slept with other guys etc... She might think the reason I didnt like her etc...

After following weeks she tried to get my attention with cold hellos, cold shoulder, so-called coincidence encounters, trying to made me jealous with other guys etc... last one happened 2 days ago. Didnt buy any of them -so thank you sosuave because of your help!-

And I discovered something today on my facebook account.

About 2-3 weeks ago some guy added me from facebook. Nowadays I am partying too much. There were alot of people that I met in those parties. I forgot some of them even. I thought I met with him from a party because we had some mutual friends as I saw from facebook. Without too much thinking I added him and never bothered to look his profile either...

Then today I saw something that guy posted in his wall about graphic design stuff. I am a graphic designer and photographer btw. That got my attention but not the thing he shared but the awkwardness about it... He was not only sharing graphic design stuff he seems doesnt know anything about it. It was just random meaningless pieces. And then I looked her profile again and discovered it was created 1-2 days ago after he added me. I checked his friends and almost all of them are from countries and HB9 girls that neighboorhoods to Slovakia!!!. The guy seems to be from France and my current social circle friends are from France.

OK You may think I am overanalysing but I decided to ask my friends of also seems to be mutual friend of this guy on facebook if you know him from English Course or some other place. And they told me we dont know this guy. Then they said we added him but we thought he was from English Course because he had some mutual friends. He also added some teachers and staff from the course... I asked to my friends if any of your friends sknow this guy or not. And tomorrow I am going to ask the staff if there is anybody named of this guy going to that English Course...

But something telling me this "guy" is the slovakian girl that was spying on me from facebook. Now I restricted my profile that "she" cannot see.

This is not the first time that a girl tried to stalk me from facebook. In addition to that I read some articles about BPD and most of symptoms fits perfectly...

Either I am very lucky that I didnt slept this girl in the first place -reason I was AFC and she could messed me much more than that if I slept with her- or she is still interested in me too much but trying to play games if Im gonna broke up ...

But BPD behaviour and this games... No man thank you! I had enough drama already... She is gonna back her country in 4 weeks thank god!

Edit: In the same time I wanted to play along and had fun to see what is gonna happen... What do you think? Just delete or play along?

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OMFG ... how you want to go through life if you must consult some anonymous forum for such simple decisions ? Grow some guts and make your own decisions, esp if they are not life breaking. Who gives **** what you will do. Just DO.

astrn

Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnyTheArrow said:
OMFG ... how you want to go through life if you must consult some anonymous forum for such simple decisions ? Grow some guts and make your own decisions, esp if they are not life breaking. Who gives **** what you will do. Just DO.
What?

As I checked last time this was not a chit chat or bragging forum... But a place to get some insights about the ****ty and "seems to be simple" situations like this one. To go through life it is the BEST OPTION to get some CONSULTING even for the SIMPLEST THINGS that you DONT KNOW WHAT TODO ANYTHING ABOUT IT... if I knew the answer I wont be there in the first place either!

Maybe it could help some other person in here for another time.
Maybe it could help you if a ****ing girl gonna mess your brain next time like this! Then you can ask yourself this simple questions for how to deal with them!

There are alot of people here that suffers from the same as to seems "SIMPLE" situations or decisions. So reflect your comment also to them!

Its a part of improve and process. If you got a problem with this you can go another "anonymous" forum... And next time keep your arguments for yourself...

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
astrn said:
What do you think? Just delete or play along?
lol. this depends on how much spare time you have to waste on her. is she worth you wasting your time on?

having said that, could be quite good fun stringing her along if it is her. you could post the responses here for our entertainment too. that way it wouldn't be a total waste of time.

astrn

Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
lol. this depends on how much spare time you have to waste on her. is she worth you wasting your time on?

having said that, could be quite good fun stringing her along if it is her. you could post the responses here for our entertainment too. that way it wouldn't be a total waste of time.
Yep tomorrow thats the thing I am gonna find out if he is "her" or not or least gotta strong clue about it.

If this profile is belongs to her I think I am gonna fun a little bit in my boredom time of course :crackup:

hop On hop Off

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would play along. What do you got to lose? I am curious to know if it is your speculation or fact. If it is true, then you must have lots of charisma.