Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Possessive Girlfriend

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted just about everyone's opinions and advice on this at the time, so I posted in both High School and DJ Discussion Forums. I wanted the world to know, I was gonna go even farther than that, but I didn't.. but hey, the worst is over. I just got back from this HB9 girl's house, and her parents adore me, and so does she. Is it Andrea? Hell Nizzo!!!!

Bjon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you need to get out of this. You are apparently not happy with everything and she is taking control over your life. You even said yourself that you're looking forward to her cheating on you or finding some other guy. Why not just end it yourself instead of waiting for someone to come take your place. Are you not a man? If you were you wouldn't make excuses to not break up with her you'd just do it.

Do yourself some good and get out of this while you can.

TheGothicCowboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bjon has a point on this one. sure, breaking up with someone can be as hard as hell, but on your path to manhood, you've got to learn sometime to confront things like this. you have to learn to take charge instead of waiting for someone/thing else to come along and fix your problems for you.

Sisko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mmm... last two replies ... read the thread, he broke off with her.

G_Nice_06

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow

after another long year of that sh*t I bet your finally happy you got rid of her