positive signs???

senor boom boom

Don Juan
Reaction score
last night at a party, this girl (a friend of mine) mentioned a couple of times about the times earlier in the year we had been together (just kissed). i ****ed that up earlier (didn't want a relationship). also instead of the normal "cheek" kiss when greeting, i got a lips kiss when saying hello and goodbye. i really want this girl back but don't want to **** up our good friendship. i always get solid eye contact with her. just wondering if you guys think these are good signs?

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you'll never know if you don't ask. if you are so worried about screwing up the intensely awsome friendship you have :rolleyes: then don't bother with the relationship. however since you are contemplating a relationship with her the arguement of not wanting to screw up the friendship is moot. however, it does make for an easy cop-out for you though....think about it

good luck!

echo1212

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, those are very good signs. In fact, those are some of the best signs I've ever seen. Signs..signs..everywhere signs. I think you should propose marriage asap.

senor boom boom

Don Juan
Reaction score
golf i thought the worst thing you could do was let them know how you really feel??

echo1212

Banned
Reaction score
The sarcasm was because I was trying to point out to you in a funny way that your original post was hmmmm....lets just say youre making way too big a deal out of this. Just ask her out in a fun casual way and quit worrying about every little thing. Don't obsess over little things. As you get older youll get better at this and learn how to relax around girls. You have at your disposal here (this forum) something that alot of us guys over 27 never had. Use it.

senor boom boom

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks echo. the screwed up thing is that i used to be so comfortable around her but ever since my interest level in her was rejuvenated (about two weeks ago when i spent a fair bit of time with her) i've started getting like this (that earlier post).
is the best thing to do just act like i dont want her? or should i try to express my feelings towards her??

she asked me out for lunch this week, should i treat it like a date and flirt??

echo1212

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, go out with her. Have fun, flirt, be casual, lighthearted. Don't be needy, clingy, obsessive, depressive. See how things turn out. If you are friends, your friends. If you have sex, good for you. If you start a relationship, learn things from this forum and be a true DJ. Be a man, but be fun guy too. The most improtant thing is to not force anything and what will be....will be.

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i didnt mean to imply to tell her how you feel about her. i meant what exactly what echo has covered for you... now, just make sure you follow through :)