Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Position Paper

Desert Rose

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all, I have a paper due in a few days in which I take a position on a health topic and argue that stance. I must have citations from peer reviewed journals. My problem is finding a topic that is easy to research and write about. Has anyone written a paper like this? Could you help me out finding a topic that is not difficult to defend? I would be in anyones debt that can help me out on this one, thanks a lot.

Reaction score
Desert Rose said:
Hey all, I have a paper due in a few days in which I take a position on a health topic and argue that stance. I must have citations from peer reviewed journals. My problem is finding a topic that is easy to research and write about. Has anyone written a paper like this? Could you help me out finding a topic that is not difficult to defend? I would be in anyones debt that can help me out on this one, thanks a lot.
Is nationalized health care good or bad? Lot's of material out there on that one.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Position papers are easy. Get on your soapbox and start talking.

Euthanasia: should those who wish to end their lives, whether due to depression or intense physical pain, be assisted in doing so to effect a painless and comfortable death?

ADHD: should children and adolescents be subjected to psychoactive substances to reduce symptoms of attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)?

Desert Rose

Don Juan
Reaction score
More Cowbell Please said:
Is nationalized health care good or bad? Lot's of material out there on that one.
Yeah there is I've had to write two papers on health care and health insurance.

Desert Rose

Don Juan
Reaction score
Demon said:
Position papers are easy. Get on your soapbox and start talking.

Euthanasia: should those who wish to end their lives, whether due to depression or intense physical pain, be assisted in doing so to effect a painless and comfortable death?

ADHD: should children and adolescents be subjected to psychoactive substances to reduce symptoms of attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)?
I just finished a paper this week about end of life issues and euthanasia, the ADHD topic has caught my eye. At first I was going to do cosmetic surgery and whether or not we should have restrictions on it but there was not much information what so ever.