Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Portland Oregon

stormwriter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Any dudes that want to go out in Portland, give me a ring. Most of my friends are married, in serious relationships, or gay. So, i don't have lots of dudes to hang with. I'm 29.

syemour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I just moved to Portland myself, except Im only 19, and don't have too many friends yet. SSSooo....uuuhh....yeah

OregonDuckJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep

I am also from Portland..but i attend University of Oregon. As for being over 21? Well thats not til Jan 1. Itll be a hell of a new years. Anyway, just wanted to say im also from Portland and will be 21 in a few months.

Stay Up

Peace

Broadband

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Stormwriter,

I'm in the same boat. Most of my friends are either not intrested in women or atleast leaving the comfort zones of their XBoxes or they fall for the first girl that they find.

I'm almost 22 and currently am currently in a long term relationship so unless something truly great catches my attention i'm looking to do nothing more then wing and keep my DJ skills primed. Lemmie know if your still looking for people to go out with.

-Broadband

Don Chico

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by syemour
Yeah I just moved to Portland myself, except Im only 19, and don't have too many friends yet. SSSooo....uuuhh....yeah
Hey Guys,

I just moved up and here and started college. I am also young (17, i skipped a grade). Feel free to contact me.

cool

Allen

Reaction score
Im in Portland

Grew up here- went to college friends moved away and graduated this summer - so now I'm back here. . My AIM is Superwahsai- I'm 22

Allen

Reaction score
By the way for clubbing in Ptown what do you guys recommend? I frequent Up Front, McFaddens, been to Aura once and it was nice..... how is barracuda and lotus? Any other good ones located in the vicinity of downtown?

Scought

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone got any big plans for downtown Portland on new years eve?

been a while since anyone posted under the Portland thread

nero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo I'm from portland...
Where does every one from portland go to meet girls in portland...

I don't mind the mainstream clubs becasue they have some nice chicks but I am not into the music. I like more underground hip-hop and house music and stuff like that...

Need some cats to hang and meet girl with though....

nero

Don Juan
Reaction score
so is any one else from portland around here???

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweet. Look at all this p-town love. I'm 26, btw, Gresham. There's more of us than I thought.

allan976

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to revive this thread a little bit and throw up a flag. Anyone in the Eugene/U of O area? Gimme a holla!

PS: It's raining cats and dogs this weekend. Do people go out in this kind of weather? Any local hotspots?

taosk8r

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in Corvallis.. I notice this thread is pretty crusty.. Are any of you Oregonians still around? If any of you guys wanna come down and hang out - get the f outta your town, ya know, cause you're bored with it, or have sarged it out, feel free to PM me or add my ICQ (in my profile) I dont get on much, but if you PM me that you'd like to have some wing help, or be willing to help wing, or switch off, I'll start popping on more regularly.. I've got a lotta good social proof at the bars here, and am hardcore on Karaoke (rap, and deeper songs mostly are my style), and Corvallis is pretty virgin to sarging, and has mad hot college chicks (you should really see the college library on a daily basis where I am now.. Yow.. 80% of the girls are HBs, and there are hardly even any guys here most of the time)..

I dont have transport, but if anyone wants wing help and is willing to transport me, I have a seriously open schedule..

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone in portland still up to sarging?

thirtyplus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey what up....

I'm in Portland (live in the Pearl) and just recently got out of a LTR (1.5 years).

Time to hit the clubs again, I used to work in a lot of them ...barracuda and others on bar row so I can get deals on getting groups in at times.

Never really done a whole lot with wings, but I'd be down to meet up with some guys....who's in?

email me thirtyplus at gmail.com if you you're down

syemour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
alright fellas im back. its been about 4 years since ive posted on this last time and a lot has changed. if you want to come out with me send me a private message.

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what are the hotspots in portland for gaming the ladies?
sure are lots of sh1tholes....