Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pook's Return!

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SexinEar said:
Hold up. If you go to Pook's member profile, it has a different blogspot as the homepage listed. Its http://mirrorofthesoul.blogspot.com/
THAT sounds more like Pook. Not only does his "thinking aloud" posting manner fit, the absence of a posting flood does too. I didn't think that Pook would spend tons of time writing posts on a blog instead of experiencing life.

Oh yeah, and his sosuave profile validates this blog as his.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
T Money said:
You guys REALLY need to get Pook's d!ck out of your mouth's.
QFT

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
THAT sounds more like Pook. Not only does his "thinking aloud" posting manner fit, the absence of a posting flood does too. I didn't think that Pook would spend tons of time writing posts on a blog instead of experiencing life.

Oh yeah, and his sosuave profile validates this blog as his.
That is not Pook's Blog and he mentioned this.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=77446

Pook said:
Since I already have hundreds of pages of posts here, I have found a site that might help elaborate on this viewpoint further. Every post he makes is one I could have made, almost spot on.

http://mirrorofthesoul.blogspot.com/ (note: his tone puts off many people. Also, some ideas he has are a bit too isolationsist. But his heart is in the right place: live your life instead of living for women.)
I do believe that dapook blog is definitely Pook. Before leaving SoSuave he did mention that he already had alot of materials he wrote stored in his computer and he was debating whether or not or how to get people to read it for those who were interested. I guess he found the best way for him to do that was through creating a blog.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't care less if Pook was on the other side of the door.

Yeah, he posted some great (albeit, flamboyant and convoluted) posts, but you really should throw off the "pook" complex you all seem to have.

He's gone. Get over it.

Mandiblard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SexinEar said:
Whats QFT? Quest for titties?
Quit F'ing Trolling, in this context.

I'm pretty sure that's the same Pook. If it's not, I don't care, because i'm enjoying quite a few of the posts at the blog linked to in the original post as much as I enjoyed Pooks posts here.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
QUOTED FOR TRUTH

was what I meant

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is not Pook's Blog and he mentioned this.
Thanks for clearing that up. :)

As for the owner of the blog still claiming to be Pook, it's like a religion that says "We're the only true religion". I personally need some solid proof before I believe it.

Toushi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Thanks for clearing that up. :)

As for the owner of the blog still claiming to be Pook, it's like a religion that says "We're the only true religion". I personally need some solid proof before I believe it.
Same here. Have you seen his last posts? Seems like an attention *****. Ask me anything! Really, and he giving that excuse about the inbox in SoSouave was kinda lame. Ok, some of his posts are great and so on, but I'm not sure if he is Pook.

The ultimate proof would be Pook posting here saying it was his blog. But, lately, I don't believe honestly that it is Pook. Meh, and who cares anyways? Pook is not a God or something.

Evan_M

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the Pook we all know and love. I wasn't sure either until I read his most recent blog about the musician: Now that's classical Pook. He's more prolific on his blog than he was here at SoSuave which means his stuff is a little more water-downed and not as strikingly well composed. On the other hand he seems more down to earth now; like a real person.

SalParadise

Don Juan
Reaction score
It Is Pook.

When Pook left SoSuave, he was making references to Mirror of the Soul.

http://mirrorofthesoul.blogspot.com/

Mirror of the Soul is linked to 'Cool Tools 4 Men'.

http://www.cooltools4men.com/

Cool Tools 4 Men has a forum.

http://www.invisionplus.net/forums/index.php?mforum=ct4m&act=idx

Someone called Pook has been posting there since he left SoSuave.

His posts are exactly like the ones he did here. The viewpoint may be different, but the florid, intelligent style, and the theme of his writing is the same.

I have emailed Pook a few times. It's him.

When I emailed him, he mentioned setting up a blog.

This blog has not 'cropped out of nowhere'. Pook stopped posting on SS, started posting on CT4M as well as another forum, and when read in sequence, his posts show a natural progression of thought.

Sure, someone could set up a blog out of nowhere and trade off the 'Pook' alias. But why take the trouble to make all of these other posts, on some other forum, with barely anyone from SS on it?

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
He is so passe.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you are turning pook into a religion, the "Pooking" religion. It´s funny how you bash men who follow women like puppies and yet you do the very thing you complain following a guy from the internet.

Come on guys, get real.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Pool never displayed much success with women all he did was make epic posts that gave men a new battle to fight (themselves.)