Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pook's Return!

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he is the one who deserves the credit for starting the "self improvement" movement here at sosuave (otherwise this site would still be filled with pickup lines, canned rutienes....and all other fakeness)

If you do a search on pook, and the last posts he made on this site....you'll notice the trend (woman hating). It's kinda sad really. I fill sorry for the guys in big citys like N.Y.....I feel for you dudes.

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's interesting that this much discussion of Pook is coming out because his blog is causing this much controversy. Let me tell you something: he planned it this way. He planned it from the moment he left here to the moment he posted all those articles on his blog. And it most definitely is Pook. No question about it.

You see, Pook is merely doing what he has done all along. He is giving us a little bit, baiting, hooking, and reeling us in. It's calculated to the T (though probably to a high degree subconciously). He is a master of this and he knows it.

From my observations, it seems as though Pook is trying to cash in on his investment of growing intellectually and sharing his thoughts and visions on a larger scale now. I congradulate him for trying to get something back out of it. He was smart enough to hold out and let loose his fury at the right time. It somehow reminds me largely of how Maddox and Tucker Max came to their Internet fame. And they both have books out now. I surmise that Pook will eventually do the same. But in this he will reveal his identity, something that I think he holds in high regard. Still, it's all part of his plan. Pook, to me, always seems to be plenty of steps ahead of those he intends to be ahead of. He has volumes of more to share and will do it methodically yet swiftly. I, for one, look forward to all of it.

thecraftylefty

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thecraftylefty said:
It's interesting that this much discussion of Pook is coming out because his blog is causing this much controversy. Let me tell you something: he planned it this way. He planned it from the moment he left here to the moment he posted all those articles on his blog. And it most definitely is Pook. No question about it.

You see, Pook is merely doing what he has done all along. He is giving us a little bit, baiting, hooking, and reeling us in. It's calculated to the T (though probably to a high degree subconciously). He is a master of this and he knows it.

From my observations, it seems as though Pook is trying to cash in on his investment of growing intellectually and sharing his thoughts and visions on a larger scale now. I congradulate him for trying to get something back out of it. He was smart enough to hold out and let loose his fury at the right time. It somehow reminds me largely of how Maddox and Tucker Max came to their Internet fame. And they both have books out now. I surmise that Pook will eventually do the same. But in this he will reveal his identity, something that I think he holds in high regard. Still, it's all part of his plan. Pook, to me, always seems to be plenty of steps ahead of those he intends to be ahead of. He has volumes of more to share and will do it methodically yet swiftly. I, for one, look forward to all of it.

thecraftylefty
I agree. Pook is in my opinion a genius in the way the mind works. If he does release a book, who knows what will be in there.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mr_elor said:
Yet I suppose none of these deserve any intellectual respect.
Let the record note that I said fullest, not none. I certainly respect Pook in many regards but just not all the way. Ironically, I know exactly what he would say to all this and that is that it's focusing on him rather than on his ideas. But his religiosity popped up from time to time in his ideas; in fact, I once remember seeing some entire thread about Catholics and babies (I think)(my memory is foggy).

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep Dish said:
Let the record note that I said fullest, not none.
I don't know that I can give full intellectual respect to anyone who can't give Galileo full intellectual respect.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
NeonBase said:
Could his anti-feminist stance be because he has been rejected or hurt in a relationship?
Where are you getting the correlation between feminism and some chick/s who may have burnt him back in his AFC days?

I find amongst the countless conspiracies in this ridiculous thread yours tops them.

Lets break it down, anyone with a pair of eyes and ears can easily witness the decay of Western society and the total feminisation of its men, agreed?...good, so by your logic if a man actually *Gasps* points sh!t out and talks about it hes simply upset about a chick who dumped him? That doesnt really leave alot of room for anything else does it?

Now supposing that was even true are you seriously saying a man whos shown obvious intellect and a decent grasp of the game by his posts blames chicks for his past AFC ways?

Give the guy some credit mate.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excuse me, but what adult male on planet earth hasn't been burned by a female at some point in his life? Sour grapes is always the lamest of ways to discredit a source because you can accuse anyone of it. Attack the argument, not the person.

Pook is the reason I joined sosuave. I don't think he's infallible or possesses some god-like understanding of human nature, but will say he is supremely observant of it. He takes the time few others will to pay attention and makes the effort to apply critical thought to what he observes. That's why I love Pook; the reason I hate Pook is because he gave up on all of it when he decided sosuave was no longer worth his effort.

I have no doubt Pook lurks on sosuave and is fully aware of his impact and well cultivated mystique on this forum. I'm sure he's read this very thread, but nothing is more pitiable than unrealized potential. The mythology of Pook is like Jesus - here to teach and enlighten for a season and then ascend into a higher existence. Pooks posts are legendary, but he's got nothing else to add. He became complacent a long time ago.

Oh, and just for the record, Albert Einstein was a practicing Jew, and last I checked that required a belief in God. He was also quite the lady's man as I've recently discovered.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Oh, and just for the record, Albert Einstein was a practicing Jew, and last I checked that required a belief in God. He was also quite the lady's man as I've recently discovered.
Survey says!...

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Einstein consistently insisted he thought the idea of a "personal god" was childish. He expressed disdain for being called a professional atheist, even though he basically was. ("You may tell me that you are thinking of something much more abstract, some cosmic spirit of order and harmony, as Einstein did. You are certainly free to think that way, but then I don't know why you use words... 'God,' except perhaps as a form of protective coloration."—Stephen Weinberg). But all this is straying off-topic and thus pardon me, Pook, for the distraction.

(And I do must say, Pook's latest entry about love as the excuse for anything, is pretty hilarious.)

Last edited:

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry to say, but what a boring and verbose load of nonsense!

I don't like Pook's posts. There are some fragments of wisdom in there, but I have better things to do with my time than go searching for needles in haystacks.

I hope he doesn't talk like that or he'd be putting everyone around him to sleep.

Maximus_Decimus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
I have no doubt Pook lurks on sosuave and is fully aware of his impact and well cultivated mystique on this forum. I'm sure he's read this very thread, but nothing is more pitiable than unrealized potential. The mythology of Pook is like Jesus - here to teach and enlighten for a season and then ascend into a higher existence. Pooks posts are legendary, but he's got nothing else to add. He became complacent a long time ago.
His posts were good and spot on. Unfortunately, that's it. There's more to learn than what Pook posted and all the Pook worshippers here need to go out and learn beyond what he posted. Looking back, there is nothing Pook posted that hasn't been covered by people like Mystery, Style, Swinggcat, MrSex4uNYC, Franco, etc. I respect the guy, but why people worship him is beyond my comprehension.

Maximus_Decimus

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Moved to Anything Else

Sorry, I'm still not convinced this is Pook's writing. For me, it doesn't read like something he wrote. There's a few things wrong here...

1) Pook was more interested in how Feminism affects society than the actual feminists themselves.

2) I personally couldn't see Pook pouring so much writing into a blog within so little time. He has a life, and didn't even have much time for sosuave.

The following doesn't read like Pook's work:

Pook wasn't this self-centered. He referred to himself in his creative stories, but he had previously spoken of not being a god, but to work toward bettering himself. His posts were just him thinking aloud.

Also, why isn't there any financial advice in his blog? Before he left sosuave, he initiated the idea of a financial forum. Why aren't we seeing the reaping of what he's learned in this area of his life. If anything, he wanted to know more about getting himself together financially than how feminists work.

Therefore, before I take this blog seriously as the work of Pook, I'll need some validation from a post made by him on sosuave.
This is exactly what I was thinking. Something tells me that it's an imposter trying to get hits based on the popularity of the original Pook.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook rules.

Passion

Don Juan
Reaction score
SexPDX said:
I don't know that I can give full intellectual respect to anyone who can't give Galileo full intellectual respect.
Galileo was a smart guy, but his religious nature got him off track. An example is that he believed in a heliocentric way where planets would orbit in circles because he believed that the circle was the perfect shape created by god. He never accepted Kepler's eliptical orbit for this reason. Now that we have satellites and advanced telescopes, we realize that planets do in fact move in a eliptical orbit.

Most people in the past were religious though, because of lack of understanding of biology, dNa, evolution, geology, astronomy etc, and also the fact that you would be killed or imprisoned if you said you were against the religion. So you really can't blame them.

line_in_the_sand

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is one fundamental flaw in Pook's posts. He believes people are actively thinking about what they're doing and how they're doing it to "mess up their husband", or to "trap men in relationships" etc. This is where he loses me. People are not really thinking this much. If have a hard time believing that women actively are trying to make men's life a living hell etc.

I agree on the war against feminism though, just tone it down a little, will you, Pook?