Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pook's Return!

Paradigm Artisan

Don Juan
Reaction score
SELF-MASTERY said:
Feminism does not collectively encompass all women. I think pook hates feminist not women.
Alright, you guys are definately right. My mistake. This is what I get for not rereading my post before I submit them. Anyway, despite this and that logic, I really wanted to know why he attacks feminism with his post here. To me, this didn't make any sense. I knew about feminism and bitter women. I just wanted to know what it had to do with personal fulfillment, success with women, and the other things he preaches. I thought it seemed a bit out of place.

Still, I love the Pook man, he has helped me out a ton. Probably more than anybody.

And also Paradigm, i think its important that people know about feminism, fighting it helps structure a better society.
This may be what he was after.

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
unknowngod said:
For everyone who enjoys or finds Pook's works very useful and or interesting.
http://dapook.blogspot.com/

The return of our pook!
That doesn't look like Pook. A lot of that **** was made in one day and this month.. It was started pretty recently actually. Looks like someone is trying to promote his blog.

My ultimate goal is to put out a library and content that seizes attention and doesn't let it go so I can charge outrageous advertising fees. "Sell out! Sell out!" Now, now, this is a low cost experiment to me. Besides, if I could generate some sort of revenue, it just means more content.
Hmm, I honestly doubt Pook started that blog...

Consent said:
I'm suspicious, how did you find that site?
Yes.. me too

unknowngod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Neon, i too questioned the validity of the site. I believe its him because the writing styles match and he's writing about things before he left. As for the many posts in one day, hes mentioned before that he has a lot of writings on his hd so he could just be putting them up like that? Dunno , but personally i believe its him

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
unknowngod said:
Neon, i too questioned the validity of the site. I believe its him because the writing styles match and he's writing about things before he left. As for the many posts in one day, hes mentioned before that he has a lot of writings on his hd so he could just be putting them up like that? Dunno , but personally i believe its him
Yeah, I might just be too paranoid and I tend to question things... It might be a compilation of stuff found on another site... Who knows. Writing styles can be forged. So, I dunno.

I'm sure someone brighter than me will probably figure this all out. Maybe if he logged onto his Pook account here on SS and confirmed this.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
mr_elor said:
Oooh, the enigma that is Pook :)

Kinda interesting this, isn't it. At least it's provoked some kind of debate.
Will they love him when he returns as DreamHenryPookyXBear?

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's little doubt in my mind that that is indeed Pook's blog.

He's basically become an articulate anti-feminist. It should be fun to follow, but "more wordsmith and less seduction" is probably a formula for a less seduction-oriented audience.

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Consent said:
I'm suspicious, how did you find that site?
Um yeah, unknowngod. The blog started just two days ago...

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whistler said:
There's little doubt in my mind that that is indeed Pook's blog.

He's basically become an articulate anti-feminist. It should be fun to follow, but "more wordsmith and less seduction" is probably a formula for a less seduction-oriented audience.
Could his anti-feminist stance be because he has been rejected or hurt in a relationship? I mean Pook wrote a ton of great stuff, but like another user on this thread, I question if Pook was successful with women.

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NeonBase said:
Could his anti-feminist stance be because he has been rejected or hurt in a relationship? I mean Pook wrote a ton of great stuff, but like another user on this thread, I question if Pook was successful with women.
He never gave any specific evidence of actually scoring -- just suggested it indirectly. I doubt he's had many women.

I guess he's found his crusade: grassroots anti-feminism.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From Pook's blog:
The source of that Well of Wisdom (the Plato, the Pythagoras, etc.), the pre-history before history, is that astral plane which various civilizations looked up and copied as a mathematical matrix to give them religion, math, art, politics, etc. all into one. This is what I refer to as the Mill.
Okaaayyy . . . He's become a neo-platonic mystic. He believes that things like Beauty, Truth, and Triangles are real enough to trip over.

It's not that he hates feminism anymore, so much as post-modernism.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moved to Anything Else

Sorry, I'm still not convinced this is Pook's writing. For me, it doesn't read like something he wrote. There's a few things wrong here...

1) Pook was more interested in how Feminism affects society than the actual feminists themselves.

2) I personally couldn't see Pook pouring so much writing into a blog within so little time. He has a life, and didn't even have much time for sosuave.

The following doesn't read like Pook's work:
This 'blog' is just a baby step to my Pookish plans of World Domination.

"Does this mean you will have Pook Action Figures?" Absolutely! I am talking to the toy makers now and they are interested in getting Pook Action Figures to little kids to guide them in the ways of Pookness.

I also plan to have Pook TV Commercials where ladies gather and sing about the joy of Pookness. Then, there is the Pook Movie which stars The Pook in his grand quest to rid the world of melancholy!
Pook wasn't this self-centered. He referred to himself in his creative stories, but he had previously spoken of not being a god, but to work toward bettering himself. His posts were just him thinking aloud.

Also, why isn't there any financial advice in his blog? Before he left sosuave, he initiated the idea of a financial forum. Why aren't we seeing the reaping of what he's learned in this area of his life. If anything, he wanted to know more about getting himself together financially than how feminists work.

Therefore, before I take this blog seriously as the work of Pook, I'll need some validation from a post made by him on sosuave.

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Therefore, before I take this blog seriously as the work of Pook, I'll need some validation from a post made by him on sosuave.
I agree... The only way for me to believe that this is really Pook is if Pook comes on SS and says so himself. Who knows, maybe that blog is just someone copying stuff from a book. Then again it might be Pook. I don't know what to think. But if Pook came on, then I'm sure it would clear things up.

MuayThai

Banned
Reaction score
That is almost undoubtably Pooks writing, the style and thought is so similar that it would take someone a ridiculus amount of time to copy him this exactly. Even then, how could someone else become so creative in someone elses writing style and thought process?

Pook wasn't this self-centered
Pook say's over and over that he's only here to help himself and repay his debt to this site, even though most people genuinly try to help each other here, all his posts just seem like and outlet of his interlect.

I have no doubt in my mind that this is our Pook. I hope he releases the other posts he's hiding.

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
The following doesn't read like Pook's work:

Pook wasn't this self-centered.
Tongue-in-cheek man. He can't possibly be serious about TV commmercials with singing women... :)

I think it reads exactly like his writing, plus some sarcasm.

I think he spent the day posting; or else pasted in some stuff from a word processor, as he usually does.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no doubt that Pook is Pook. It would take too much effort and too little payoff to manage a sustained impersonation of someone who is so relatively obscure; he might be world famous on here but to the outside world he is just another bloke. The styles match, the message matches. If it looks Pook, smells Pook, walks Pook, and says Pook, it's probably Pook. Slicing with Occam's Razor, it is a (far) less far-fetched explanation that it's him rather than an elaborate impersonation.

I also have little doubt that Pook now knows of this thread; not out of lurking but URL references. With presumingly a drastic increase in web traffic and seeing this thread linking to his blog, he knows he's been found. However, I fully expect him to stick to his blog and post not one more word on here. Even though he may be found elsewhere, he will (thankfully so for his own good) never return here.

My one gripe with him is his apparent religiousity. I cannot give my full intellectual respect to anyone who believes in some form of god. But hey, nobody's perfect.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I cannot give my full intellectual respect to anyone who believes in some form of god.
:rolleyes:

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook's writing is incredibly motivational. He is great at making guys feel like they are on a grand mission.

My main disagreement with him was that he was totally intransigent in his disapproval of any method or technique that focused on the woman at all. Anything that did, even a little bit, he called "SS" whether or not it had anything to do with Speed Seduction (of which he demonstrated a profound lack of understanding despite his claims of experience with the method).

Unless you are a famous professional athlete or musician, incredibly good looking or very obviously very popular in some social circle the women in question deem important, expecting women to throw themselves at you because of your manliness is a childish fantasy that I believe has led many guys on this forum down a delusional path.

This is not to say that focusing on women to an unhealthy level of exclusion of other things in life (which I admit I was guilty of myself at certain times) is the way to go, just that the opposite extreme is equally counterproductive.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mr_elor:
Surely you can't write people off - intellectually - for believing in a God.
I recognize that it is a generally unpopular viewpoint, but of course I can. I won't get into a discussion about it, this is neither the time nor place, but for me personally a person cannot be of the highest wisdom, greatest enlightenment, and believe in god--whichever version that would be. In my opinion, it takes a monumental failure of rational thinking to accept existence of a divine being; thus no one with that belief can be of the highest wisdom; thus I cannot give an unequivocal thumbs up. But again, I don't want to hijack this thread and religious discussions are discouraged here, rightfully so.