Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pook's Return!

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Nice find! I didn't always agree with this guy, but he always had some interesting ideas.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
I'm sure that guy is such a pimp. :rolleyes:
I don't think being a pimp is his goal:up:

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I enjoyed everything that he wrote. Learning is not always about agreeing.

Bvbidd is being... well.. Bvbidd.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
After reading some of this stuff, I find it hard to believe this is the Pook.

It sounds (reads) just like him:confused:

Does the man not live up to his myth?

Paradigm Artisan

Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta love the Pook. :yes:

But he does spend too much time hating women rather than loving them. What's his deal about taking on feminism? I hate it too, but I love women too much to be angry with them. I love women, they love me. AFC's hate women, and women hate them back. It's a rather easy cycle. So why does the Pook man take so much time and energy hating feminism?

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Feminism does not collectively encompass all women. I think pook hates feminist not women.

unknowngod

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you mean Des. I came across his blog, by another one he had left behind - mirrofthesoul.blogspot.com . I wasnt sure it was him at first but i read through a few things and his writing styles matched and there were a few references to sosuave. He's changed a lot, he focuses more on getting rid of feminism etc. Which was already noticed with some of his stuff here before he left. Most people wont find his new style very appealing, and a lot of it doesnt focus on successes with women, however i think his new style is important for guys who have trouble with eliminating godess like status for women. It gives a little insight on the darker side of things, and i find it easier to see women without any sub concious pedastals etc. Nonetheless im sure the old pook still exists in some of his new writings, which gave a lot of people some motivation. His stuff helped me a lot too, thats why i have a lot of respect for him. And also Paradigm, i think its important that people know about feminism, fighting it helps structure a better society.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pook

pook merely pointed out stuff you can find anywhere. The only reason he became popular was because he ripped off his writing style directly from the Bible and nobody seemed to notice. It is a good writing style, do not get me wrong. However, it is not his writing style. Compare pook's writing style to that of the parables in the Bible. You will find an undeniably striking similarity. His blog showing he has a fairly good knowledge of the Bible and how it can influence artistic thought only strengthens my point.

I am sick of hearing how "inspiring" and unique he was when he ripped off his writing style from the Bible. None of his ideas are original (they were WELL known even back in his day if you searched around the internet enough) and neither was his writing style. Sorry to poke your pook worshipping bubble, but that is the truth.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
The only thing I blame him for was creating the trend of 'epic' posts. Now it's like every guy wants to validate himself by writing these grandiose posts about how well they understand the game and how you have to do this or that, and if you don't you are an AFC.

unknowngod

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really dont care about his writing style wether it was ripped off or not. I simply care for the content. It all existed before, but its eye opening for many i believe because the way he presented it and brought it together.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
pook merely pointed out stuff you can find anywhere. The only reason he became popular was because he ripped off his writing style directly from the Bible and nobody seemed to notice. It is a good writing style, do not get me wrong. However, it is not his writing style. Compare pook's writing style to that of the parables in the Bible. You will find an undeniably striking similarity. His blog showing he has a fairly good knowledge of the Bible and how it can influence artistic thought only strengthens my point.

I am sick of hearing how "inspiring" and unique he was when he ripped off his writing style from the Bible. None of his ideas are original (they were WELL known even back in his day if you searched around the internet enough) and neither was his writing style. Sorry to poke your pook worshipping bubble, but that is the truth.
Really I remember a post where he actually said that "hey Im writing in this style, this is what it means..." BTW all writers are thieves, all musicians, and all artists. Sure what he said could have been found anywhere, but obvious alot of ppl have failed to find this knowledge. I believe that everyone knows how to get women and get ahead in life, but for whatever reason they refuse to do what is needed to get ahead.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mr_elor said:
Fair enough you're entitled to your opinion mate, but you're trying to fight a losing a battle. Why does it bother you so much the praise he gets anyway? The stuff he mentions may well have been around before he mentioned it, but he's the one I read it from so he gets the creidt for it.

Yeah it might not be fair, but life's not fair.
It only bothers me because people seem ignorant (maybe you are not) of the fact that pook did not "invent" all these ideologies and even his own writing style. He merely reused them and he is being treated like he created it all. That is where my problem with it all starts and ends.

If it helped you and you found it motivational, that's great. Whatever is the means to a good ending. However, I just wanted to point some facts out to set the record straight.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SELF-MASTERY said:
Really I remember a post where he actually said that "hey Im writing in this style, this is what it means..." BTW all writers are thieves, all musicians, and all artists. Sure what he said could have been found anywhere, but obvious alot of ppl have failed to find this knowledge. I believe that everyone knows how to get women and get ahead in life, but for whatever reason they refuse to do what is needed to get ahead.
I agree with you to an extent. However, what makes the amazing artists amazing are the ones who create the following that gets ripped off. Not the ones who do the ripping off. Because someone has to invent it before it gets ripped off right? :D

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Paradigm Artisan said:
But he does spend too much time hating women rather than loving them. What's his deal about taking on feminism? I hate it too, but I love women too much to be angry with them. I love women, they love me.
Like whats his deal anyway? Well its perfectly clear isnt it? You love women more than Pook does (he hates them), and you couldnt talk about feminism because you love women too much.

More noise from the peanut gallery.

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:

.....what? Who cares what his writing style was, if it had been from the Koran would it have been more appealing to you? Everyone likes certain writting styles. And none of these DJ ideas are original, there's always some guy who's known all this naturally, what type of statement is that? Do you think all guys learned this stuff from SS? There have been confident DJs for hundreds of years in different time periods, he just presented them to guys to learn from. Did he ever say, "I thought of all this myself, and myself alone, no one knew this before me?".

It was inspiring. Are you saying that if I wrote the same exact words that same man 100 years before me wrote they wouldn't be just as inspiring? Unique, maybe not, but the content stays the same.

I'm not trying to flame you, but I'm trying to understand what you are getting at. You are sick of hearing how he brought information from all over the internet and the outside world and brought it to other guys to share with so they could succeed? Makes no sense.

And like someone else says, feminism is different from women, but I'm not in his mind, I dunno.

I don't worshiip the man as a God, but if given the chance I would definetly want to say thanks for helping me improve myself, give credit where credit is due man.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook has always had alot of interesting posts.

I like his website and agree with alot of it, but do wonder why he is so against feminists.

I haven't met that many feminists in my life, but I laugh at alot of them because of their infantile viewpoints.

I do agree women get too much power in the courts though...