Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pook - Your question answered

Squy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still want give him props for being the FIRST to post those crap in this forum, kind of a pioneer. And some of his advices certaintly aren't crap, but really true.

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, SexPDX is on a roll. ;)

"If your rap is strong it can't go wrong."

thecraftylefty

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
Anti-Dump said:
Hi Pook,

You asked in krakhed's post
what are the guidelines after the first date.

You end the first date and all others for the first two months the same way.

You don't talk about the next date. You call for it. Just like when you ask for the number. You don't mention a date.

The reason you don't talk about the next date is because you DON'T NEED ONE.
You are not needy. Women really like a man that can live without sex. There is no such thing but in a women's head there is.

You may need it bad. But when you leave her and don't mention a date, she thinks you are one COOL dude.

You say something like "I really enjoyed the rollarblading tonight. We'll talk soon."

Never say "I'll call you". They must feel you might not call. Predictable guys get washed out. If they are not worried you might not call they are not interested.
That's a fact.

You always wait two or three days to call for the next date. Never the next day. That's a guy that has no self control. Real men are busy. And don't have the time for 'silly romance'. Now I LOVE romance. But I keep it hidden until a woman has shown that she's going to stick around.

Only interested women get your romantic moves. When? After two months. Most new relationships end by eight weeks.

If she is still around after two months then you relax the rules a little. You can tell her you will call her, etc.

You can see a girl more than once a week after a month but make sure she is really interested and not using you just for dates.

Try to see a girl once a week for the first three weeks.

Suppose a girl calls you during the third week of dating and asks to see you for a date. That's okay because she can't be away from you. She wants you.

Just don't be too available in the first month.

It's all a test of interest.
You see Pook, YOU aren't supposed to be making it all work. SHE has to be doing that by saying 'YES' to dates.

SHE has to do all the work.
The shoe is on the other foot now. The WOMAN has to do everything right now, or there will be no relationship. You have taken control of your life. You are not at the mercy of women any longer.

Many women will flunk the test. Always remember, Pook, they flunk because they are not good enough for you.

This is how you protect your heart.

AD
bump, reading this later

sage_juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see many women flunking the test AD, they are quite used to being given stuff on platter, recently I changes my behavior and noticed that they are literally playing mind games. There was this one girl whom I didn't meet when she had come to town as she was displaying signals like 'I am coming for other stuff n all and putting her and my meeting in utterly low priority thread'. Well I knew this is one date I don't want to go to and when she mentioned for coffee I declined. Since then she had been playing all kinds of games to make me feel guilty or get an angry response from me. And when I played along and finally said 'Lets Resolve The Issue By Talking!' She said 'There's nothing to resolve we are just texting'. Imagine if I had taken all the BS she was throwing at me seriously. It's better to be alone and wait for the girl with the right attitude rather lay on pile of ****.