Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pook was a false prophet

• Thread starter William J. Rubinoff
  • Start date
W

William J. Rubinoff

We know surprisingly little about Pook. We know nothing about his background or lineage. We do not know where Pook was educated or what he has done besides incite young people to copulate early, often, and indiscriminately. Nevertheless, I can tell you all that you need to know about him.

That fact is simply inescapable to any thinking man. "Thinking" is the key word in the previous sentence. Pook was getting away with so much for so long that he lost all sense of caution, all sense of limits. If you think about it, only a man without any sense of limits could desire to damage the self-esteem and mental health of millions of young men. Let me clue you in on a little something: he looks down upon the rest of us. From Pook's perspective, we are blind so he must tell us what to see; we are deaf so he must tell us what to hear; and we are mute so he must tell us what to say.

When Pook was still active on this board, he had only one goal: to lure the sanctimonious into his army of feckless so-called experts. He seems to think that magical forces from another plane of existence have given him superhuman wisdom. I don't doubt that he indeed believes such a thing; one can find all sorts of crazy people on the Internet. More reliable sources, however, tend to agree that life is a search for the true, the good, and the beautiful. It is not, as Pook believes, an excuse to convince impressionable young people to support his utterly salacious schemes. What he really wanted was to supplant one form of injustice with another. Pook preferred to see problems talked to death instead of solved. I really don't understand why he is still venerated as some kind of a messiah.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i read his info about working out and realized it was bull****, so im sure a lot of his other stuff was bull**** as well, may have sounded good but i doubt he really walked the walk as they say, most likely just another keyboard warrior

SirFratserlot

Banned
Reaction score
pua is bull****, but this site still offers some insight and keeps me aware of how vile women can be.

Sneevox

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook was truthful and intelligent.
He wasn't here to discover special places to touch women to instantly make them want to fvck. He was here to discover the reality of life and sexuality.

Something a person like you probably couldn't understand unless he admitted he was wrong about at least a few things.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know who Pook is but i have heard people here practically worshipping him which is rather disturbing IMO....

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The OP was a troll, but such a stylish one that I think it deserved a response by Pook’s ethereal spirit.
William J. Rubinoff, The Troll

We know surprisingly little about Pook. We know nothing about his background or lineage. We do not know where Pook was educated or what he has done besides incite young people to copulate early, often, and indiscriminately. Nevertheless, I can tell you all that you need to know about him.
Channelling Pook…
The purpose of this post is to tell you guys to STOP WASTING YOUR TIME in psycho-analyzing Pook. I will know Pook more than you ever will, and you cannot grasp someone based purely on their words (as the above ‘coloring’ pook always ends up wrong).

Some people think I am a buddist. Others think I am gay (!). Still, others think I hate women, others think I am just a nerd with a computer, others think I am a really old guy, and my favorite, some people think I'm secretly a woman!

It pleases me that your imagination is intact, as that is Nature’s greatest gift to us. I wish you guys would apply that imagination to yourself and remake yourselves how you see fit.

Let's just deal with the ideas presented and leave out the personalities. After all, you came here to help yourself, not to fantasize over poster. Pook cannot help you but you can help yourself. You can choose to deconstruct people (put up a strawman image you imagine and attack that) or we can get to business on discovering the secrets of women and nature.​
When Pook was still active on this board, he had only one goal: to lure the sanctimonious into his army of feckless so-called experts. He seems to think that magical forces from another plane of existence have given him superhuman wisdom.
“This is not magical information from the sky. It is UNCOMMON common sense. Many guys here already know it, many like Peak, Anti-Dump, and others already said. I just articulate it more than others.”
My mission is to try to correct the Pook. I actually don’t care about anything else. Things that help me I put out on the table, since maybe some of you guys have the same problems I did. If the post sounds like Latin to you, then don’t consider it. We’re all here to fix ourselves. Because the focus is on ourselves.​

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
foreverAFC said:
i read his info about working out and realized it was bull****, so im sure a lot of his other stuff was bull**** as well, may have sounded good but i doubt he really walked the walk as they say, most likely just another keyboard warrior
I don't know if he was a keyboard warrior, but I agree that some of his stuff was bullsh!t. In fact, it's clear that he was straight up just making some of it up. For example, his workout thread didn't jibe with some of the earlier stuff he had posted.

Whatever. He also had some good ideas, just like anyone else. Maybe he was a better than average poster and something of a trailblazer, I could see that. Prophet, no. As a 52 year old, I find a lot of his posts to be rather adolescent. I think the target audience for who would find his stuff most helpful would be a 17 year old male. Nothing wrong with that, though.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
William J. Rubinoff said:

That fact is simply inescapable to any thinking man. "Thinking" is the key word in the previous sentence. Pook was getting away with so much for so long that he lost all sense of caution, all sense of limits. If you think about it, only a man without any sense of limits could desire to damage the self-esteem and mental health of millions of young men. Let me clue you in on a little something: he looks down upon the rest of us. From Pook's perspective, we are blind so he must tell us what to see; we are deaf so he must tell us what to hear; and we are mute so he must tell us what to say.

When Pook was still active on this board, he had only one goal: to lure the sanctimonious into his army of feckless so-called experts. He seems to think that magical forces from another plane of existence have given him superhuman wisdom. I don't doubt that he indeed believes such a thing; one can find all sorts of crazy people on the Internet. More reliable sources, however, tend to agree that life is a search for the true, the good, and the beautiful. It is not, as Pook believes, an excuse to convince impressionable young people to support his utterly salacious schemes. What he really wanted was to supplant one form of injustice with another. Pook preferred to see problems talked to death instead of solved. I really don't understand why he is still venerated as some kind of a messiah.
You're nuts lol.

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sneevox said:
Pook was truthful and intelligent.
He wasn't here to discover special places to touch women to instantly make them want to fvck. He was here to discover the reality of life and sexuality.

Something a person like you probably couldn't understand unless he admitted he was wrong about at least a few things.

This.

You missed the entire purpose of Pook, OP.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't need to know my Math's teacher personal life to realise he was the best teacher I've ever had.

Same thing with Pook, he wasn't perfect by any means but then again, who is? I learnt a lot from him, especially about avoiding the Friendzone. His post "Ooh la la" or something like that is still one of the best posts I've ever read on here. A true legend in my eyes.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook talked problems to death? One of his biggest things was to tell everyone to go out into the world and find their own way. He specifically says in one of his posts that his advice is not something that would work for everyone, but that his posts were an explanation of what worked in his life

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been on this site for a number of years and I have no real idea who pook is, have never once read anything he wrote, and nor do I give a fawk.

Which I pretty much can say about any PUA.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pook as far as I am concerned is as fallable as anyone else, but by god is a lot of it sage advice. It's 99% backed up by what everyone else says anyway.

Some of pooks stuff was more about almost fatherly advice to lost men looking for their mothers approval.

Not a prophet, nor a false prophet, but the book of pook is the closest thing we have to "the rules" and you can't argue against most of it.

The only thing I can say is like most PUA, the more attractive you are, the more relevant it is.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still haven't finished the book of pook yet, dude was like a mad scientist.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Pook said, "I have no desire to be seen as an Oracle and I despise people who see me as one."