• matured late

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • don't feel they need an LTR man

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing that absolutely floors me about women in their 30's is how immature many still are.

And when a great guy comes into their life, they just don't see it.

They have to be so goddamn independent nowdays. Little do they know that they will end up unmarried and childless if they keep up the attitudes they have.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same here Ricky

In my 20's I dated gals in my 20's and a little older, and took the women for who they were, on the way to maturity. I've pretty much dated 30-somethings since and I'm stunned at the immaturity, like shocked at it really.

Things that surprised me: Partiers. WTF? Doesn't one quit "partying" in their 30's? Now I go out and have brews with friends at sports bars and such, but partying? C'mon. Women in their 30's still party.

Sleep around like no tomorrow. Most guys I know in their 30's are in committed relationships and aren't sleeping around. If they are sleeping around, they aren't in committed relationships. I know many women in their 30's cheating on their man.

Lack of focus, direction, goals, etc. Once they get the hubby and kid, they give up on everything else.

Like I said, women from 20-25 are at their peak for positive mental attitudes. It rally changes after that -- sadly.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women go throw their 20s living a fantasy and thinking that fantasy might become reality.

by the time they hit 30 that fantasy has been kicked in the nuts so many times that its a shadow of its original self.

women start hate men for not ever living up to their fantasy at this point. in truth women start to really hate their own lives, men are just a convenient outlet for their anger and bitter disappointment.

i've said this a million times and i'll say it a million more. people who are happy, healthy and kind DON"T treat other peopel like crap. if you are being treated like crap by any woman, whether in her 20s, 30s, 40s, 50, whatever, you are dealing with someone who IS NOT happy with themselves.

J

Alicorn

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by joekerr31
at this point they become a b*tch. i dont think women hate men at all, or at least i dont think its natural to (unless you've been raped or something).
Nope, rape is no excuse.

A friend of mine is a social worker and I've met some of her kids. Kids (girls and boys] who were as young as 3 and had gotten raped. Older ones had been raped too of course. Guess what? With some work they can get over it.

If a 12 year old can get past her history then an adult female has no excuse for acting bitter for getting the same.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Desdinova
Women 30 and over fall under many categories...

Educated
This is the woman who spent her 20s in school trying to develope a career for herself. Smart, making decent cash, and childless. The last one is what will most likely destroy her. A woman like this in her 30s will stop, listen, and hear <tic toc tic toc> and say, "Oh 5hit!! Menopause is around the corner!!! I need to start a family!"

Nutballs
These are the women that no guy wants. They drive men away from them with their 5hitty attitudes and rotting looks. Then they b1tch about how they can't find a good man.

Divorced or Separated
The women who most likely married too young, Married some dude that abused the hell out of them, or stayed with the same loser for too long. They're damaged goods and many of them also fall under the "Nutball" category

Divorced or Separated with Kids
These are the ones who don't have to worry about their biological clocks ticking because they already have kids. Now they need a babysitter so they can go out, have the fun they missed out on in their 20s, and find some guy who will help her raise her family.

Man-haters
Usually a dyke or on the verge of becoming a dyke. They're been so screwed around by men that they don't want to get married. "I am womyn, I need not a man!"

Dyke
Can either be an admitted lesbian or lesbian in denial. Will never marry a man.

There's also other women who fall under much smaller categories. Either way, the pickings are slim for men wanting a decent woman in her 30s.
Excellent post, absolutley brilliant! I've dealt with all of these, in 2005, you see a lot of the dykes/wanna be dykes. This one bartender I know is smoking hot, and a little too friendly with her group of girlfriends. She will land up shacking up with one of them. And I've dealt with the nutballs. There is one who is still at least "hittable" if not "all that" but she is so bitter from giving it up to guys who could care less about her, that she is "Bitterwoman"...she has a pair of breasts and an a$$ however, there will be men after her for about 4 more years or so, she is a burnout at 26, by 30, she's gonna look like shes going on 50. The Educated ones, at least where I'm from, all seem to be married, there are very few that have $$$ on their own. Oh, they are out there, but have hubbys and families. It seems that they were on a mission to have a big bank account, and a house, and a hubby and 2.5 kids and the two dogs by 35. Manhaters exist, but the ones I see the most are the divorcees, and they need to figure out that they have baggage, and not too many men will be "ok" with that. I know a woman who is about 34, very good physique, but four children. She thinks the Earth owes her a living. and she is shocked when men use her like a piece of meat.... There is another one, again 4 kids, with a live in boyfriend she personally calls an a$$hole, very attractive, great personality, but she wont give up her man, I assume he is probably great in the sack with her. She, I would actually date, but she's gotta kick his butt out first.

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alot of women still think that being independent is equivalent to winning the lottery. I often hear they say that they don't need to be dependent on men anymore.

Does that mean these women become feminists or men haters?

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"i dont need to be dependent on a man"

******** translation:

"I'm goign to do what i want when i want. I have no desire to compromise or do things in any way other than the way i want them! and to avoid sounding like a self centered b*tch i'll call myself independent"

:crackup:

look, EVERYONE should be independent. there should be NO reason to make such a big deal about being independent of a woman or a man.

relationships are a choice. you can be indepedent and still care and share your life with someone.

too many women have bought into the hollywood bullsh*t belief that men are dumb brutes who basically just want a woman to screw.

my personal view is a big chunk of women are goign to miss getting married, having a loving relationship, and everythign else. They will be 40 years old and will be the prime example for the next generation on what NOT to do. sure they'll have their jobs, but women in their 20s will be saying "oh god, please dont let me end up like her."

today's woman is rebelling against 1950s chauvanistic culture that doesnt even apply to them (its 2005 folks!). But they were raised see their mothers give up their lives for some man, and by golly gosh darn it, they aren't goign to make the same mistake.

the sad thign is they are making an even bigger mistake - preemptively casting GOOD men into a BAD light because of their past.

oh well, life goes on, the next generation of women will learn from this ones.

J