Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Poll: Should SoSuave Lift its Bans?

Should Sosuave lift its censorships?

• No, I like my posts free of swearing and political banter

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Lift the motherfuvcking swear ban!

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Lift the political ban, you nazi bastards.

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Lift both bans so we can talk sh!t about politics

Votes: 14 38.9%

• Total voters

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Reaction score
I know this is probably a huge waste of time, but I'm curious how many of you are with me.

Should we be allowed to talk like men here?

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's other forums you can go to if you wanna talk politics...and as for the swear filter...well it doesn't fuc'king matter either way.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
I've always thought the swear ban was kind of unnecessary. Anyone who comes to this site looking for advice on girls or sex or life is old enough to be cussing anyway. I don't really see who we're protecting, if that is the intent of the ban.

If the intent is to stifle flaming, I suppose I can understand, but if the swearing ever got that bad, you could just ban the offenders. And as Mctwist just pointed out, everyone goes around the filter anyway.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We should be able to talk about politics. If people get out of hand, then ban em.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever onward said:
We should be able to talk about politics. If people get out of hand, then ban em.
We did that before...

Problem is, it REALLY got out of hand, even going into other forums.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever onward said:
If people get out of hand, then ban em.
well they did that too and then everyone hated everyone and it was one big old soap opera dramatic time here at sosuave.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want the swearing ban lifted. I don't want the politics ban lifted. Politics are ****ing stupid I don't care about them.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think in the "anything else" forum, it should be anything goes for sure. I don't see why have a forum called "anything else" and then stop people from talking about whatever they want in it. It makes sense not to post politics in the tips forum or health forum, but don't see why banning any certain topic is necessarily in this forum. As for the ban on certain words, I've never understood why we have that. It's not like small kids are reading this site or it has to be "family frendly" or something.

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Reaction score
TheVirtualMind said:
We did that before...

Problem is, it REALLY got out of hand, even going into other forums.
This was true, what 2 years ago?

I will take your word for it since you are a mod and see more threads than I do, but within the last year I have not seen one political thread get out of hand. Sure some guys get passionate, but that's to be expected. I'm actually quite impressed with how the fellas debate here.

Sosuave needs to get over the trauma inflicted by the Demons, Player Supremes, PRL's etc etc. Its a brand new day yall

Reaction score
NINJA PIMP said:
T PRL's etc etc. Its a brand new day yall
PR L never flamed anyone ... the homos flamed him>>>

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NINJA PIMP said:
This was true, what 2 years ago?

I will take your word for it since you are a mod and see more threads than I do, but within the last year I have not seen one political thread get out of hand. Sure some guys get passionate, but that's to be expected. I'm actually quite impressed with how the fellas debate here.

Sosuave needs to get over the trauma inflicted by the Demons, Player Supremes, PRL's etc etc. Its a brand new day yall

haha this is true. Capi Crimini anyone?

lil fuvker he was a nussiance... kinda miss that kid though he was funny at the same time

I agree with you on lifting both bans.

The political arguments amuse me :D

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about we have a flaming thread and the regular anything else thread? The flaming thread can have all the political threads.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't come to a Seduction forum for politics. I don't go to a politics forum to talk "game".

It has no use here IMO, and the ban should stay.

Bonez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WesCottII said:
I don't come to a Seduction forum for politics. I don't go to a politics forum to talk "game".

I'll go and ****ing swear whereever the **** I want to swear though.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonez said:

Good luck with that.

Reaction score
iqqi said:
The best flame thread of all time: flame thread
I remember that thread, it was when I first joined - this was the last I heard of Starman. The flame war went on for five months!!

What happened to crotch sniffer? My "The Natural Order Of Things" thread was inspired by his "Sexuality is the duality that creates life" comment.

THERE WAS ANOTHER FLAME THREAD THAT WENT oN FOR 22 pages!! Those were THE days when men could be men!!!!

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Bonez said:
Fvcking child.

WesCottII said:

Brother Wescott is absolutely right. If I want to debate on what a complete fvcking idiot Bill O'Reilly and that horsefaced cvnt Anne Coulter are I'll go to an appropriate forum. :moon: