Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Poll finds 70% of women say a man 'wouldn't stand a chance' if he was under 6ft

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
floydb25 said:
Too bad it has no basis on reality, and most very attractive men are shorter and skinnier than most. They also have feminine (ie, pretty) features.

Everything women say goes right out the door once they find someone who's physically and emotionally attractive to them personally. Believe none of it. What they THINK or CLAIM they want is rarely ever what they respond to.

And dude above: I had (have?) a profile on matchmaker a couple years ago, and received 250+ e-mails that I couldn't even read (makes you pay). Who knows what happened since, as I don't use that alternative e-mail address anymore (or even do online dating). I was clean cut in the photos, and people always say I look younger than the actual age. The height was 5'8. No actual profile or description was provided, since I kinda forgot about the whole thing / didn't give a **** / was probably just AW'ing like a *****. :moon:

So yea... not accurate. Don't fret over this kind of ****, or think you have no chance in the dating field because of it. Certainly don't allow it to doubt your abilities, and don't use it as an excuse for failing. Height, build, age, race, being "nice"... these were never issues for women, and were never (ever) brought up, or used as a reason for rejecting me. Ever. Now being a needy / clingy, weak, shy, insecure, moody / emotional / crazy scared little sissy ***** with no backbone, on the other hand... those were DEFINITELY brought up.
This is true. Supply and demand has a way of evening everything out. Women want a tall guy just like men want a supermodel. But wanting something is not enough.

Sooner or later the clock ticks loud enough to slap most women out of their delusional state and make them accept their true market value. Some hold out longer than others, but after enough self-esteem lowering pump and dumps from various high value men, most women realize they have a clear choice --> Lower your standards or miss your window.

Time is not kind to women. Its the great equalizer that keeps women from abusing their power for too long. :)

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a guy that is 6 foot 4 should i feel good about myself? Hahaha

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Only 10% of men are over 6 ft tall, meaning 60% of UK women are alone.

"...with the top answer being a sense of humour, followed by kindness, grooming, physique, fashion sense and hair."

So as long as you're a nice, funny, well-built, clean-shaven metrosexual, you're fine.

Wolfgang D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
Women, meet men. We have facts.

"...with the top answer being a sense of humour, followed by kindness, grooming, physique, fashion sense and hair."

So as long as you're a nice, funny, well-built, clean-shaven metrosexual, you're fine.
I hate that word, metrosexual. Kill it with fire. It is yet another way for certain media - and I am talking about the Hollywood clique, of course - to get at normal men. In TV shows they present us as slobs like Al Bundy, or like pathetic losers whose wives wear the pants in the family. They make up this completely false meme that homosexuals are clean and tidy and good at fashion sense, etc, while normal men are not. For example, "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy", putting homosexuals in a superior position to heterosexuals. (When did you ever see "Medical Eye for the Gay Guy", heterosexual doctors teaching homosexuals how to guard their health?) Or a British TV show about sex, I forget the name, where a straight woman - and a homosexual man - taught heterosexual men and women better sex. Or in Two and a Half Men, the two brothers go to the store to buy Charlie's brother a new outfit. They try and try and fail. Finally Charlie says, "That's it. We need a gay guy." Cue laughing machine. Ha ha, it's true, heterosexual guys are inferior in so many ways.... (Homosexuals are also ahead of us in drugs, alcoholism, sex addiction to the point of depression and suicide, as well as domestic abuse and pedophilia. Strange how that never shows up in TV shows.)

But I digress. "Metrosexual" is a way to say that only by being more homosexual can heterosexual men dress well, take showers, and learn to use pliers between the eyebrows.

Now, as for the women's answer, it is pretty accurate. Kindness, grooming, physique, fashion sense and hair. Add career and hotness and you're done, but of course they won't say that. But look at presidential candidates. What do we never see? We never see glasses, facial hair, baldness, fat bellies. A candidate with those visual characteristics would stand less of a chance among the voters. (Cry for democracy, fellas.) Campaign advisors say that Nixon probably lost the election to Kennedy because he tried to look folksy by showing up to their TV debate with a five o'clock shade. (And by refusing to wear makeup. You don't look as good on the screen without subtle makeup, you look rougher. Kennedy did not make this mistake.)

rhythmic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Daily Mail. Hmmm.
2. When has asking women about dating produced accuracy or truth?

I'm 5 10. Hasn't really hurt my chances - there are PLENTY of hot short girls.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
The really short girls are the biggest height hores.

The 5'1" girl wants the 6'3" guy. Sometimes they succeed. But it screws everything up

Then the short guys lose a possible matching partner. The tall girls lose a suitable partner too.

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ConcernedLauries Bed w/ olivia...NY/SoFlo
I truly find this irrelevant, If a female likes you enough it doesn’t matter. As well as what females SAY THEY WANT vs. WHAT THEY RESPOND TO is completely different.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
If you believe what you read here, 90% of UK women are banging that 10% of guys.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe the more extreme interpretations. But I'm not the one who came up with the more extreme interpretations and claimed they were true.

I can buy that 20% of the men have had sex with 80% of the women. But I don't believe that 80% of men are sitting around unable to get a girl.

I wonder if 20% of the women have had sex with 80% of the guys?

djjizzyjeff

Banned
Reaction score
Troll poll is only for advertising clicks and comments to generate interest. It's completely untrue. Or else all you'd see is chicks dating 6ft or taller. They're using the height thing to goad chicks into their "tall,dark, and handsome" fantasy and having insecure under 6ft guys flock to it to comment as well.

I wonder why they don't post an even better poll that would REALLY stir sh1t up like:

If prostitution was made legal would entitled women stand a chance with any man?

Or if Chocolate and fatty foods were outlawed would women actually lose weight?

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Danger said:
I don't think anyone claimed that 80% of the men are completely celibate. Is that how you take that argument?

This is why I say 20% of the men are getting 80% of the sex.

If you agree that is an extreme interpretation, why are you embellishing it every now and then in an almost derogatory sense? It comes off as an attack on the credibility on any flavor of the theory and the theories themselves.
20% of men f*cking 80% of women mostly applies to the 18-35 age group. After that its not really accurate.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The women say this until they have 2 kids who have never seen their father, gained 30 pounds and hit their mid 30's. Then they marry a guy who is 5 foot 3.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As much as is sad to hear I guess the 80-20 rules is pretty accurate, as a man there is no middle ground you either score or you dont...the middle zone is very thin.

And nobody cares about women past 35 or with kids and too much fat around their waste as much as nobody pays attention to the rotten fruit at the shop regardless the discount on it.

Honestly I dont know how such men can believe with the tought that their own wifes considers them losers and are with them simply cause they are expired and cant do any better, even more considering that those women dont make even a slight effort to fake esteem toward them.

This whole society is based on false hopes of average men and their ignorance on the state of things.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I don't think anyone claimed that 80% of the men are completely celibate. Is that how you take that argument?

This is why I say 20% of the men are getting 80% of the sex.

If you agree that is an extreme interpretation, why are you embellishing it every now and then in an almost derogatory sense? It comes off as an attack on the credibility on any flavor of the theory and the theories themselves.
I'm not embellishing anything. I am disagreeing with the extreme interpretation. When I first came here, it was more commonly said that 10% of the guys were fvcking 90% of the women. More recently, people have been referencing the far more reasonable 20/80 concept, thankfully. Maybe that's partly because people like me were making fun of the 10/90 idea.

Guys on here have also said that if you weren't part of the 10% elite, you couldn't get laid, not even with a 4 or a 5. That is clearly horsesh!t, and taking the whole "alpha" concept to a ridiculous extreme. Truth is, a high level beta can do quite well for himself with regard to women. Maybe he won't be living some sort of pimp fantasy life, but is that even all that important when it comes right down to it?

I do take most PUA Theory claims with a generous heaping of salt, because I find that most of them are, at least, exaggerated.

Finally, I agree with PlayHer Man when he says the 20/80 thing probably applies mainly to prime dating age people, but you probably agree with that also.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think we should worry about the ACTUAL numbers, just the concept.

I don't care if its 90/10, 80/20, or 74.3/25.7. That's not so important.

The important point to walk away with is that a small portion of men get a large disproportionate share of the action.

"80/20 Rule" is just a title. It's not meant to be taken as a solid statistic. Sort of like a "Two by Four" isn't really 2" by 4". It's just a name.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
The important point to walk away with is that a small portion of men get a large disproportionate share of the action.
Well okay, so what are we supposed to take from that? I guess the point is that we want to be one of those guys who get the disproportionately large share of the action? Honestly, as an older guy who has already been through his prime plate spinning days, I'd prefer to have a good relationship than to bang 20 slvtty girls I pick up at the bar.

Some guys take this same statistic and use it as an excuse to be bitter and to fail. "Well, only the top 10% elite guys get laid anyway, so I might as well just give up". To me, there's a big difference between saying only the top 10% guys get laid and talking about the 20/80 rule.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
...To me, there's a big difference between saying only the top 10% guys get laid and talking about the 20/80 rule...
Of course, because MOST men get laid. However, not many men have over, say, six sexual partners.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Well okay, so what are we supposed to take from that? I guess the point is that we want to be one of those guys who get the disproportionately large share of the action? Honestly, as an older guy who has already been through his prime plate spinning days, I'd prefer to have a good relationship than to bang 20 slvtty girls I pick up at the bar.

That's an individual personal decision.

Some guys take this same statistic and use it as an excuse to be bitter and to fail. "Well, only the top 10% elite guys get laid anyway, so I might as well just give up". To me, there's a big difference between saying only the top 10% guys get laid and talking about the 20/80 rule.
I agree 100 percent.

I think the only purpose is to educate men. When you see one guy score every week but you (generic you - not Zekko) struggle with women, don't take it personally. It's the nature of the beast.

But it should never be an excuse. You are correct that we don't want guys to think, "I'm not a 10 percenter. Why bother?"

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are still concerned with the petty checklists women have you do not have the right mindset. The only thing that matters and that has ever mattered is being sexual with them. If something is keeping you from being sexual with them, it is most likely in your head because you have your own checklists that tell you you must earn X money, be of Y height, be of Z status and so on ad infinitum. If you really want fix the ones that bring down your confidence then more power to you, but things like height are completely unchangeable, or natural looks (aside from lifting) there is no way to really change them so any discussion about it all comes down to b!tching and moaning.