Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Police Brutality at a Drive Thru

Reaction score
This is almost funny. She give him the correct change, but acts like a fool and gets sprayed. This could go either way imo. In the end she got $60,000 from it though. Check it out: SUPERSIZE COPPER

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She knew she was right,why she didn't just followed him and solved the problem?
Typical shixxy attitute common to many people.

Reaction score
Strelok said:
She knew she was right,why she didn't just followed him and solved the problem?
Typical shixxy attitute common to many people.
Exactly. She could have avoided being sprayed by just remaining calm and walking him through the facts. He would have seen that there was no 20 dollar bills in the register.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only regret I have about this is that it was the police department (good cops + the few bad ones) which payed the $60,000. IMO should have been primarily the cop involved pay that out of his own salary.

Army Strong said:
Cop made a mistake, jeesh.
No, he made a mistake when he thought he gave her a $20. Everything after that was him being a criminal, hiding behind his badge and good cops who deserve respect.

She could have taken a more lenient approach, but bottom line was she was not breaking the law and last time I checked disrespect isn't a crime.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stupid cop trying to get respect by way of a shiny piece of garbage badge. I can't believe he had the nerves to go in the store all the way inside next to the drive thru register looking for his imaginary 20 bucks. :D

All praise to this young brave lady for not going with the cop. I know more than half of our p*ssfied society would have gotten in the car.

Clearly the cop was dumb. Case closed. :up:

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Army Strong said:
Cop made a mistake, jeesh.
Cop made a mistake?

He bullied himself into the cash office, threatened the girl with jail told her he was going to spray her with mace - all because he felt he gave her a twenty?

Next time I think I gave the wrong money, i'll take a brick to the person at the till, threaten to smash them over the head, without actually trying to find out if I gave them the correct change and then have people like you stating it was a mistake.

This wasn't a mistake it was a calculated bully attempt that was foiled by a camera - If the camera wasn't there I dread to think what jumped up charge this thug would have dreamt up.

Picture yourself in that girls shoes, she's clearly a minor and terrified - no wonder police get a bad rep - and in this case it's deserved - i doubt this is an isolated case.

It seems we dont need camera's to protect against thugs, it seems we need them to protect against the police too.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Piano Master said:
Exactly. She could have avoided being sprayed by just remaining calm and walking him through the facts. He would have seen that there was no 20 dollar bills in the register.
:crackup:

He was told as much. He still came back and attempted to arrest her. I can't believe ANYONE is on the cop's side in this one.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do people think cops are any different than anyone else in society? Basically they are just people that have the right to bully, arrest, intimidate, and shoot people. I remember growing up thinking that the police were different, almost like a saint. That they were all noble and honorable men.

In reality? They are even worse than people like you and me because they have had a "I am the all powerful" mentality ever since they put on that uniform. Gives them quite the ego. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of honest and good men and women out there who are cops, but most are just scammers and bullies who were picked on in school.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both people made a mistake in this situation. The cop, obviously by bullying the girl into more money, and the girl, obviously by resisting the cop. That idiot behind the cash register had it coming to her. Getting pepper sprayed couldve been EASILY avoided

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Why do people think cops are any different than anyone else in society? Basically they are just people that have the right to bully, arrest, intimidate, and shoot people.
+1

I've had way too many bad experiences with cops to ever trust any of them. I was actually just reading an article the other day warning that disrespect for law enforcement officers is increasing. Gee, I wonder why that could be? :rolleyes:

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
oh great, now you make me feel bad, well I am just saying why would you say "why she didn't just followed him and solved the problem?" instead of "why didn't she just follow him and solve..."
Because english is not my first language so whatever mistake i did grammatically or logically,shouldn't cost me the arrest.
Is that all?