Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Poison Ivy

Kalen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any ways to get rid of it faster? I went on a hiking trip and without realizing it got ivy on my hands then on my eyes and nose. Now the whole left side of my face is swollen up pretty bad and my nose is crismon red.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Calemine lotion. Oh, and take baking soda baths...take something like Arm&Hammer baking soda and sprinkle some in a warm bath. That helps with the itching.

DJ Fedorov

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had it REALLY bad 2 years ago, the calemine lotion didn't work all that great and I had to go to the doctor to get some really powerful cream that had stereroids in it I think and it seemed to work, those oatmeal baths also seemed to help a little, they sell them at most stores like WalMart etc.

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*sings*

You're gonna need an ocean... (dum dee dum da dum)
of calamine lotion.... (dum dee dum da dum)
You'll be scratchin like a hound...(dum dee dum da dum)

The Miiiiinute you start to mess around...

Poison I-veeeheeeaaayyeeeh.... Poooison I-veeyeeayeeah...

Late a night when you're sleepin poison Ivy comes a creepin all aroooo--uuund...

Kalen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to the eye doctor to make sure that the swelling around my eye wasnt damaging anything and he gave me some steriods and an antibiotic. Then before i went to bed i put some coldsore medicine on the really dry and painful parts and it seems to have reduced it some. Since the coldsore medicine worked im not so sure now that it was Ivy and that it was some sort of infection.