Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pof

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the heck is going on with pof? I tried to log on and it says invalid password. Then when I try to retrieve password with my email address it says that is not in the database. And if I do a username search for my username nothing comes up. I can't find any link to contact pof on their site.

Apparently my account was deleted sometime today. I've had the account for several years and never had any problems with violating conduct rules. It was working yesterday although I only logged on to check messages. This sucks I had some girls I was working on and can't get to any of my messages, and my whole account is gone. What a bunch of BS.

Last edited:

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's doing the same thing with my other username that is linked to a different email address. I guess there's something wrong with their database, but I see a lot of users in my area logged on when I search without being signed in.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had to restart my router to get a new IP address and created a new account and was able to sign on.

My old account must have been deleted and my IP banned. I saw on a website that this has happen to a lot of people for no reason and POF isn't doing anything to correct it. As if POF doesn't suck enough, the owner made changes to what you could message and who you could message. It looks like their database is all screwed up and they are mistakingly banning random users.

If it is an IP ban, that's a problem because at home where I'm often online I have a fixed IP address. And if my new account gets associated with that IP that account will be banned.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had my account nuked as well. Either I went outside the age boundaries that were put in place, or they didn't like me using my copy & paste message repeatedly.

The site owner is going to hang himself. OKCupid doesn't do 5hit like that.

djjizzyjeff

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about it. Most chicks on POF probably have numerous profiles on different free dating sites and soon as people start leaving in droves they'll all migrate to the next best free dating site.

POF is like the orphanage for ex MySpace h0es, Craigslist and Adult Friend Finder cougar slores.

You'll see people "complaining" in the forums and directly on countless profiles about "creepers", perverts, losers etc. Getting tons of "disgusting" pictures sent to them of dudes c0cks and so forth...Yet these "catches" still stay for months and even years..Why stay in a virtual dump dive bar if you aren't exactly the type of chick to frequent them on the regular? How many dik pics must a "quality" woman get slapped in the face with before she decides to leave? If ever? It's funny as hell!

The site was only good for passing time, pushing buttons to test responses. I wouldn't waste my time with any chick who uses online dating ESPECIALLY a free site. Though if dudes don't care and are only looking for pump and dumps and can get them on the regular. I say go for it. That's all the types of women on POF etc. are good for..because unfortunately for them...It's all they know.

Though I do find it hilarious how the site owner pins the "blame" on the "older men" (all older men looking for 18yos. Right.) and the "intimate encounters" which are all "men talking to men". what he's basically saying it's ok if you are a hot looking dude in markus the pimps site as his h0es (which he lets get away with practically anything to attract more men to up the sites numbers) are ok. because the women "looking for the one" won't complain when they "read profiles" on who to decide to respond to or complain about.

the site has sh1t reviews all over the net because it is a sh1t site with sh1t people. No wifey GF material on there. Pump and dumps only.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I had my account nuked as well. Either I went outside the age boundaries that were put in place, or they didn't like me using my copy & paste message repeatedly.

The site owner is going to hang himself. OKCupid doesn't do 5hit like that.
I didn't do anything that I haven't been doing on there over a few years and never had my account banned. So either it was an error, or they are now banning everyone for reasons they wouldn't before. The girls on there always sucked but the site owner has ruined it for the only thing pof was and ever would be good for. He seems like an idiot cap'n-save-a-ho.

djj, I agree with that, but really that's all most girls online on any site or just about everywhere irl are. POF was free and didn't require you to have a lot of info on your profile and was easy to browse on. The site owner has totally screwed it up for the only thing it is or could ever be good for. Just about every time site owners or admins try to make changes to "improve" their sites, they tend to screw them up and ruin them.

Btw, does sosuave still have the 10 post rule? Hasn't that long outlived it's usefulness if it had any?

djjizzyjeff

Banned
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
I didn't do anything that I haven't been doing on there over a few years and never had my account banned. So either it was an error, or they are now banning everyone for reasons they wouldn't before. The girls on there always sucked but the site owner has ruined it for the only thing pof was and ever would be good for. He seems like an idiot cap'n-save-a-ho.

djj, I agree with that, but really that's all most girls online on any site or just about everywhere irl are. POF was free and didn't require you to have a lot of info on your profile and was easy to browse on. The site owner has totally screwed it up for the only thing it is or could ever be good for. Just about every time site owners or admins try to make changes to "improve" their sites, they tend to screw them up and ruin them.

Btw, does sosuave still have the 10 post rule? Hasn't that long outlived it's usefulness if it had any?

Mucus is only a half Capt Save a H0e. The other half is a pimp. Think about it. Why do women get away with more racy pics or risque poses on there, bikini pics, laying on their beds, showing cleveage etc? Because the women drive the traffic and he can blame it on his "customers" the men for being the "perverts" and "undesireables". Marcus already knows the women on his site his h0es are trash but they generate the men coming in and clicks for advertisers, and boost the numbers.

If marcus were REALLY serious about his "dating" sites intentions he'd have women held accountable for their pictures and poses too. He won't as it would lower new men users and upset his paying advertisers. Women have carte blanche on POF. Hell all you have to do is see how it is on their forums a bit. Everyone knows the site caters to the lowlife and not wanted chicks which is why they LIVE there.

If that site were made a pay site for serious people..It would be a ghost town within a few weeks. Period.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the guy, despite having access to more info than a regular user, really does believe for the most part that most of the women are seriously trying to find a "quality" guy. Cap'n-save-a-hos are really that delusional and self-deluded. So of course believing that women are all angels he gives women more slack to do whatever. He will delete a woman's profile if they have too revealing pictures or they don't have a "serious" enough profile.

He makes some kind of ridiculous statement like only 2% of the users are using the site for hook ups. Even if he's talking about just men that's ridiculous. A majority of the females are using the site as a hook up source and aren't really serious about a relationship. Not to mention that none of them are relationship material to begin with. Hell that goes for a majority of women irl.

He's either a bold-faced liar or is completely clueless and delusional. I think he's clueless and delusional and believes his own bullshiat.

I totally agree he is nothing more than a pimp in reality, kind of like how church leaders are, but just like them, he's so clueless and self-deluded that he believes his BS and white knight crap.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djjizzyjeff said:
You'll see people "complaining" in the forums and directly on countless profiles about "creepers", perverts, losers etc. Getting tons of "disgusting" pictures sent to them of dudes c0cks and so forth...Yet these "catches" still stay for months and even years.
This is the exact reason why I only harvest new users. They haven't been swallowed up by the virtual dump and are still new to the whole thing. Get in and then get them off the site.

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't try to contact some 19 or 20 year old tang did ya? POF has that no contacting chicks 14 years younger or more rule now.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The site owner probably decided you were too old to be trying to date so he deleted your account. Shame on you for being such a creeper.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blackmm said:
You didn't try to contact some 19 or 20 year old tang did ya? POF has that no contacting chicks 14 years younger or more rule now.
No but a day or two before I sent some copy and pasted messages like i had been doing for a few years with the same profile. It's basically a necessity to play the numbers game. Maybe that will get your profile banned now.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djjizzyjeff said:
I wouldn't worry about it. Most chicks on POF probably have numerous profiles on different free dating sites and soon as people start leaving in droves they'll all migrate to the next best free dating site.

POF is like the orphanage for ex MySpace h0es, Craigslist and Adult Friend Finder cougar slores.

You'll see people "complaining" in the forums and directly on countless profiles about "creepers", perverts, losers etc. Getting tons of "disgusting" pictures sent to them of dudes c0cks and so forth...Yet these "catches" still stay for months and even years..Why stay in a virtual dump dive bar if you aren't exactly the type of chick to frequent them on the regular? How many dik pics must a "quality" woman get slapped in the face with before she decides to leave? If ever? It's funny as hell!

The site was only good for passing time, pushing buttons to test responses. I wouldn't waste my time with any chick who uses online dating ESPECIALLY a free site. Though if dudes don't care and are only looking for pump and dumps and can get them on the regular. I say go for it. That's all the types of women on POF etc. are good for..because unfortunately for them...It's all they know.

Though I do find it hilarious how the site owner pins the "blame" on the "older men" (all older men looking for 18yos. Right.) and the "intimate encounters" which are all "men talking to men". what he's basically saying it's ok if you are a hot looking dude in markus the pimps site as his h0es (which he lets get away with practically anything to attract more men to up the sites numbers) are ok. because the women "looking for the one" won't complain when they "read profiles" on who to decide to respond to or complain about.

the site has sh1t reviews all over the net because it is a sh1t site with sh1t people. No wifey GF material on there. Pump and dumps only.
Agreed. I'm not on that site anymore. It's garbage plain and simple. It can only hurt your game.