Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

POF Women - Avoid?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
djgirl said:
Well they're not all like that. I happen to be on POF and its not because i cant get guys in real life but... .
Aren't you covered in tatts, "bi" and on the heavier side? You signing up to POF was destiny written in the stars.
djgirl said:
However while there may be a few bad apples girl wise on there
A few? I hear the skeptics society is offering a million for proof a legit 6+ who isn't nuttier than a sh!thouse rat even exists on POF.

ChrisHughes said:
POF Women-Avoid?
Like the plague. Unless you've decided to slum it with pump and dumps for a bit.

djgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Aren't you covered in tatts, "bi" and on the heavier side? You signing up to POF was destiny written in the stars.

A few? I hear the skeptics society is offering a million for proof a legit 6+ who isn't nuttier than a sh!thouse rat even exists on

I am bi and covered in tatts, what's tht got to do with it? And no actually I'm not on the heavier side. I'm in the healthy weight range thanks

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
djgirl said:
I am bi and covered in tatts, what's tht got to do with it? And no actually I'm not on the heavier side. I'm in the healthy weight range thanks
Fair enough. Might want to at least drop the "bi" schtick. There's no such thing, if you like the c@ck you like the c@ck enough that it trumps scissoring with another splittail. I'd bet dollars to donuts you've never even had the overwhelming urge to go full rug munch anyway. Besides every POF b!tch is "bi" now. It lost it's shock value uniqueness with horny beta herbs at least a decade ago.

I say drop it.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djgirl said:
Ive formed some good friendships on there too.
You mean: I've amassed an army of orbiters.

Don't worry, I translated it for you.

HedoRick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: . :rockon:

Kailex said:
You mean: I've amassed an army of orbiters.

Don't worry, I translated it for you.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
Women who mention bad past relationships, are women you won't have a long lasting relationship with. They will sabotage the relationship based off their own insecurities.
they will, unless a friend intervenes.

I'm seeing one now who had mentioned that....and that she started thinking of ways to sabotage us, she talked to her best friend and she told her to stop being a dumbfvck by sabotaging it....that was a month ago....things are going great so far.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Fair enough. Might want to at least drop the "bi" schtick. There's no such thing, if you like the c@ck you like the c@ck enough that it trumps scissoring with another splittail. I'd bet dollars to donuts you've never even had the overwhelming urge to go full rug munch anyway. Besides every POF b!tch is "bi" now. It lost it's shock value uniqueness with horny beta herbs at least a decade ago.

I say drop it.

:crackup:

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dork said:
Might want to at least drop the "bi" schtick. There's no such thing, if you like the c@ck you like the c@ck enough that it trumps scissoring with another splittail.
Dork's fear is showing again ;)

Dork, any woman who's seen your "c@ck" goes running to the vag. You're right, when you're around there are no "bi" girls. They immediately go full lez and stay that way. :crackup:

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Dork's fear is showing again ;)

Dork, any woman who's seen your "c@ck" goes running to the vag. You're right, when you're around there are no "bi" girls. They immediately go full lez and stay that way. :crackup:
Arghhhhh Not the "FEAR" again !!!. Heh why am I not surprised your ears pricked up over the topic of lezbobo's. Something close to your heart snarks? Back in your box woman.

djgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:

I say drop it.
hahaha neat comeback. I have been bi all my life before it became a huge phenomenon thankyou. Dont pretend to know me when you dont. You cant help who your attracted to but judging by the ignorant minds on this board i doubt youd understand.

So much bitterness on this site, its pathetic.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djgirl said:
So much bitterness on this site, its pathetic.
Bitterness created by women... if any.
And yet, you keep coming back.

Please... don't even...

Truly seeking

Reaction score
POF and other such fun online experiences

Before I reveal something,I wish to comment regarding online dating....

Online access to everything is at your fingertips....hell if a single man wanted a nude woman he had to actually go outside his house . Also Dating skills like actually learning the art of conversation in person and 'live' has left the building....most online people want to text small talk all day and never actually meetup ......

That said I have been single for 4 yrs by choice and now I wish to find that one person who hopefully can share the longterm with....I went on 4 different dating sites....as I find meeting someone outside of work difficult...

The common denominator is the the mentality out there....which is trade up for a better model....whether it's men or women, it's a disposable world out there.

If you meet someone and hit it off, do you have to cut the date down to an hour to leave them wanting more? Lol

Do you expect the guy to pay the bill on a first date steak dinner? If a woman doesn't put out on the first date, she's not interested?

There is something clearly messed up with that thinking....after all Steve Harvey is telling women don't give up the cookie for 90 days....anyone can tell when someone is truly interested no matter what the end of night brings....

The reveal....? I am an attractive younger looking 40+ Woman who gets lots of attention from men outside of dating sites but hardly any bold enough to approach lol.....I work ,own my house, funny, smart, make my own wine & beer, and frankly I am a great catch!

I have been guilty of settling in the past, and ultimately relationships take 2 people.... I wish to meet someone one day who has his crap together too, which hopefully won't be long....there is something to be said about swimming in shark invested waters... Lol

countwoofoolah

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is one thing I still cant believe ....

No matter how much you see it , how much advice given people are still doing dumb things such as :

-Expecting to find "the one" on POF
-Still even bothering to date single moms (I mean seriously - this even has an online cult following of why NOT to do it)
-Asking the same questions on the same issues over and over and over - im fairly certain is still the same words jumbled up

As long as people keep humouring the above , all the complaining done , is just white noise
Men are as guilty for simply chasing after these woman on POF

Josh877

Reaction score
I thought I'd reply even if this is 8 years old.

I was last on it 2010 and it was quite bad then but nowhere near as bad as it was last month when I looked

I gave it a try and couldn't believe it. It's bad enough that most look like extras from The Hills Have Eyes but what got me was the fact they all think they are Marilyn Monroe when in reality they're more like Shrek. It's absolutely ridiculous that short obese (although POF has gotten rid of BBW due to being PC and the biggest you can be is now curvy!) women with a nasty attitude can be so picky. I lost count of the times I saw women in their 40s saying they knew their worth and they weren't prepared to settle. These were women who were 3/10 at the very best..it just made me laugh

Most couldn't even be bothered to fill out the profile and complain in the headline they can't see likes and to message them. Those that filled out the profile either put "ask" or had a ridiculous shopping list of requirements that only missed out muesli

I couldn't believe the amount of one parent families on there who love to tell you their children will always come first. Then I look and see they weren't married so the kids are illegitimate. They can't be that important if they didn't marry the children's dad. They can't ALL have been unlucky with the guy. Let's be honest most had children without caring about whether the man stayed around or not.

I saw a lot of posts saying the children are growing/grown up and it's their time for fun now. All that means to me is they've lost the best time of their life bringing their children up and they expect you to date them now they're past they best, although most look like they never had a best to pass

I'll be honest most of them are really unattractive and lack even basic intelligence. It really is full of the misfits of society , what did make me laugh is how many of them actually had children despite being hideously unattractive and having zero personality, a lot of men really will sleep with anything

The attitude from these women is appalling. If they tried to pull this 'I'm a Princess where is my Mr Right' offline they'd be laughed at. I guess the sad fact is that they'll still be flooded with messages from men who are desperate

I saw zero kindness, I saw zero humility, just entitlement, misery and drama, I couldn't delete the app fast enough.

Josh877

Reaction score
And it's the only place where people list tattoos as an actual hobby. I remember when only sailors had them

KingTurbo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought I'd reply even if this is 8 years old.

I was last on it 2010 and it was quite bad then but nowhere near as bad as it was last month when I looked

I gave it a try and couldn't believe it. It's bad enough that most look like extras from The Hills Have Eyes but what got me was the fact they all think they are Marilyn Monroe when in reality they're more like Shrek. It's absolutely ridiculous that short obese (although POF has gotten rid of BBW due to being PC and the biggest you can be is now curvy!) women with a nasty attitude can be so picky. I lost count of the times I saw women in their 40s saying they knew their worth and they weren't prepared to settle. These were women who were 3/10 at the very best..it just made me laugh

Most couldn't even be bothered to fill out the profile and complain in the headline they can't see likes and to message them. Those that filled out the profile either put "ask" or had a ridiculous shopping list of requirements that only missed out muesli

I couldn't believe the amount of one parent families on there who love to tell you their children will always come first. Then I look and see they weren't married so the kids are illegitimate. They can't be that important if they didn't marry the children's dad. They can't ALL have been unlucky with the guy. Let's be honest most had children without caring about whether the man stayed around or not.

I saw a lot of posts saying the children are growing/grown up and it's their time for fun now. All that means to me is they've lost the best time of their life bringing their children up and they expect you to date them now they're past they best, although most look like they never had a best to pass

I'll be honest most of them are really unattractive and lack even basic intelligence. It really is full of the misfits of society , what did make me laugh is how many of them actually had children despite being hideously unattractive and having zero personality, a lot of men really will sleep with anything

The attitude from these women is appalling. If they tried to pull this 'I'm a Princess where is my Mr Right' offline they'd be laughed at. I guess the sad fact is that they'll still be flooded with messages from men who are desperate

I saw zero kindness, I saw zero humility, just entitlement, misery and drama, I couldn't delete the app fast enough.
Dude POF profiles are all scams now.

I was talking to a woman who looked unhappy in all of her photos.
So I said "You run your own business, you should be happy about that"
Her: "I'm not happy though, I have all of this money. I'm going on a trip to italy and france in feburary. come with me!"
Me: "I'm a stranger, and you literally just told me your loaded, and invited me on a trip 4 months in advanced? Whats your bank account number while your at it"
No female would ever offer that much information in 20 minutes.
FAKE.

Josh877

Reaction score
I forgot to mention the blatantly obvious fake profiles, I was just blown away by the obnoxious attitude of entitlement they all possessed.