Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

POF Wallflower Dilemma..

Skalioppe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, I decided to give this POF malarkey a try, fvck me, almost every woman on there over 30 has 2 kids, like WTF? Is it some sort of "My AWOL hubby ran off with a super-fit blonde neighbour, so I want a mug to take over from him and look after us all - in return I'll suck your c0ck"???

Amongst the usual single mother slvts, a fairly plain 30-something girl started contacting me, super keen, non make-up conservative type, anyway she was intelligent and fun, so for experimentation reasons I decided to go along with it and chat a while. Escalated things pretty quickly, turns out she's sexually inexperienced (had like one partner who had multiple sclerosis and struggled in bed). She really wants to learn about sex, is intrigued by all of it including the kinkier side - thinks she's missing out. She's pretty much is a blank canvas and says she'll try it all and I mean all - I think she's one of these inquisitive "am I missing out?" types. Always watch the quite ones. Before you ask, she's definitely not a faker, you can just tell by the stuff she asks.

I think she might end up a clinger though and she's very plain (so I'd be lowering my standards), question is, do I show her the finer points in life?

What would you do and anyone had any similar experiences?

Last edited:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skalioppe said:
OK, I decided to give this POF malarkey a try, fvck me, almost every woman on there over 30 has 2 kids, like WTF? Is it some sort of "My AWOL hubby ran off with a super-fit blonde neighbour, so I want a mug to take over from him and look after us all - in return I'll suck your c0ck"???

Amongst the usual single mother slvts, a fairly plain 30-something girl started contacting me, super keen, non make-up conservative type, anyway she was intelligent and fun, so for experimentation reasons I decided to go along with it and chat a while. Escalated things pretty quickly, turns out she's sexually inexperienced (had like one partner who had multiple sclerosis and struggled in bed). She really wants to learn about sex, is intrigued by all of it including the kinkier side - thinks she's missing out. She's pretty much is a blank canvas and says she'll try it all and I mean all - I think she's one of these inquisitive "am I missing out?" types. Always watch the quite ones. Before you ask, she's definitely not a faker, you can just tell by the stuff she asks.

I think she might end up a clinger though and she's very plain (so I'd be lowering my standards), question is, do I show her the finer points in life?

What would you do and anyone had any similar experiences?
If your expecting 9's and 10's on POF you sir are an idiot, POF is just to get out slumps and supplement your game, not to be the main focus of it.

Skalioppe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If it was a 30yo milf slvt, yes you'd think nothing of it, you'd bang it and forget it.

It's more a question on the moral integrity thing not the HB9 / HB10 thing (POF is not a lair for that anyway), simply because she's plain and nice and uncorrupted, but I suppose the plain thing is a factor. I can be a very corruptible influence and I would worry about that, plus from my experience some of these types of women often can't differentiate between sex and love and end up clingy stalkers.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over 30? Half the chicks over 20 have 2 kids

YOU should only be looking to fvck...as you foun out rather quickly that's all the Pof chicks really want anyways. Sure they'd ideally like to find a lame guy to raise their kids for them, but if you don't get into long winded chit chat sessions and just put up a facade that you're actively looking for a relationship (not a ONS it scares some of them away) you WILL find plenty of freaks on there that are perfectly content with fvcking your brains out on the first date and leaving it at that or just becoming fb's. I mean the vast majority. And they are all really freaky

Way too many guys here read these chicks profiles and get caught up with worrying about having these chicks try to make you into this or that. Don't listen to what they say, just play along all they REALLY want is dyck

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
incognito42 said:
Over 30? Half the chicks over 20 have 2 kids

YOU should only be looking to fvck...as you foun out rather quickly that's all the Pof chicks really want anyways. Sure they'd ideally like to find a lame guy to raise their kids for them, but if you don't get into long winded chit chat sessions and just put up a facade that you're actively looking for a relationship (not a ONS it scares some of them away) you WILL find plenty of freaks on there that are perfectly content with fvcking your brains out on the first date and leaving it at that or just becoming fb's. I mean the vast majority. And they are all really freaky

Way too many guys here read these chicks profiles and get caught up with worrying about having these chicks try to make you into this or that. Don't listen to what they say, just play along all they REALLY want is dyck
^^This,

I don't bother trying to get chicks on dates anymore, dates are buffers like Rollo would say here is what I do

1. Invite POF chick to my place tell her I got moscato and a "movie"
2. Have candles lit, some slow music playing in the background, play the "question" game
3. For every time it takes her a 1 mintue or longer to ask a question she has to do a "shot"
4. Play music, cuddle, then escalate, escalate, escalate!
5. Smash, take a break then smash agian!

:rockon:

It's really that easy