Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pof/online dating help thread

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems a lot of people here have a lot of questions about online dating. Naughty ninja has tried helping many people here, even going as far as setting up peoples accounts for them. From what I understand not many people are willing to stick to his advice for one reason or another. I'm willing to give anyone who's interested my login info if you'd like to take a look at how easy it is to have success on Pof if you are willing to play the game

Naught ninjas told me before to post lay reports or this and that, and even tho it may be helpful to many it feels too much like bragging to me and that's not my style. All of my success is no thanks to my own doing, and all credit goes to NN and his method. If you're interested pm me and I'll send you the info

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
incognito42 said:
It seems a lot of people here have a lot of questions about online dating. Naughty ninja has tried helping many people here, even going as far as setting up peoples accounts for them. From what I understand not many people are willing to stick to his advice for one reason or another. I'm willing to give anyone who's interested my login info if you'd like to take a look at how easy it is to have success on Pof if you are willing to play the game

Naught ninjas told me before to post lay reports or this and that, and even tho it may be helpful to many it feels too much like bragging to me and that's not my style. All of my success is no thanks to my own doing, and all credit goes to NN and his method. If you're interested pm me and I'll send you the info

You left your phone number for chicks in email replies. If you don't care if dudes on here get it too..lol.

Posters aren't going to believe it when they log in to your profile and see about what? (If some aren't auto- deleted by the POF system for older than 30 days.) What? 25 pages of different chicks by now? Lol And there are SEVERAL pretty damn good looking ones.

POF is also aboout location. If their area sucks. It literally pains even me to bother sending out emails to oxen.

I would love to see what dudes have to complain about after they've seen your inbox...

Keep killin it on there. You are a friggin POF MONSTER!

I'm not sure if some dudes are just on there to test it out and have girlfriends or some other reasons not to meet these chicks but most seem to try to keep chatting online with them. Its all good though.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't done much spamming in a few weeks because I just couldn't keep up with it anymore. I've already got a few pms, I'm gonna do some spamming tonight and I'll send you guys the info tomorrow

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'M IN, altough I do now know if it will work out because I do not know whenever POF is popular in my country, some people use Badoo though, might be useful on there too.

I was always procrastinating about puting up a profile anyway, because I didn't have any photos ( yeah lolz ) .

Then I took Ally with me to get some, then I had some at a house party and In field, they look kinda bad so I don't know If you'll be able to do something with it ( might be challengeing ), getting a phone this week so I'll have a good portable camera.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would be curious to see this. Not that I think NN's method is bad, but it hasn't really worked for me.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to be good looking and have a shirtless pic with abs. That's about it. Most girls of POF don't go for "normal" guys, because they are not normal. They're beyond help in most cases and are doomed to be used as sperm receptacles and to die alone.

roman81

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to see it too.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
You need to be good looking and have a shirtless pic with abs. That's about it. Most girls of POF don't go for "normal" guys, because they are not normal. They're beyond help in most cases and are doomed to be used as sperm receptacles and to die alone.

You're probably right for the most part but I think I'm pretty much normal and average. If I thought I was a stud I wouldn't be trying to help the other guys like this. I'm not 6', I have red hair, I guess I'm in pretty good shape. I'm not GQ material let's put it that way lol

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
incognito42 said:
You're probably right for the most part but I think I'm pretty much normal and average. If I thought I was a stud I wouldn't be trying to help the other guys like this. I'm not 6', I have red hair, I guess I'm in pretty good shape. I'm not GQ material let's put it that way lol
It's the body and face they look at. Also depending on the "competition" in the area.

Also as much as this may pain some posters the white, Latin, Black are near the top in about that order on there. As long as they are cut up, have a good looking face and are about 6ft.

As far as age. 25-32 tops. After 32-33 you HAVE to be hot looking, cut up, tall, etc and even then they don't reply nowhere near as much.

When I had my profile up with my real age. I couldn't find anything remotely attractive near my age range. Say 32-43. All rhinos, chicks looking beat up, or way older than their listed age. I look about 28. When I changed my age to 28 with my same pictures and spammed chicks from 20 to about 32 years of age no one questioned it and I was getting loads and loads, pages of replies and numbers with four pics and one shirtless.

you just have to tweak things besides looking good on there. It's 95% pics, then intro message, then profile last. It was an amusing experiment for me at the time.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You may be right but I think your copy/paste message deserves about 20% of thecredit. I get tons of chicks to respond and some of them I can tell aren't really interested but they're so blown away that they feel like they have to respond. Some of them stop responding after their initial response and I know that in some of these situations that's the case

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
incognito42 said:
You may be right but I think your copy/paste message deserves about 20% of thecredit. I get tons of chicks to respond and some of them I can tell aren't really interested but they're so blown away that they feel like they have to respond. Some of them stop responding after their initial response and I know that in some of these situations that's the case

I told Hat he needs better pictures. It's face and body. If you have both you're in. Age is definitely a factor too and location. The beach and the sun makes people more happy and social. NYC these chicks are looking for best looking, tall, most money, perfect age range, living on your own, own a car have social proof etc.

Chicks must've thought I was pretty good looking as I was cleaning up on POF. Face and body. Good intro, then profile.

People go into fantasy land of a perfect person virtual vending machine when online at least in NYC. Even though 99.999% of them are complete fvck ups in life they still think they deserve the moon and stars. It's hilarious! lol

Reaction score
incognito42 said:
Hey I'm very curious.. what is the copy/paste message you send that blows them away?

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
l e g e n d a r y said:
Hey I'm very curious.. what is the copy/paste message you send that blows them away?

I made up two. The one incog has used a lot has gotten literally pages and pages of positive responses. It also helps tremendously to be cut up and shirtless.

You just ignore the fact they are mostly replying to the shirtless pic and whatever they reply I don't care what they reply..ask them right after even if it's a one word response: lol. How's the site been treating you so far? =) (your real first name)

after they respond: Cool. I'm not on here much. Give me your number and I'll give you a call sometime. =) (your real first name)

It's your PICTURES and that copy and paste.

Three to four exchanges and tell them to give you their number.

Here's the copy and paste first messages:

1) My roommate came into the room while I was looking at your profile and told me that if I didn’t message you, she would.

Now, she’s straight, so that’s probably an empty threat but she does have an eye for pretty chicks so I’m totally going to trust my mom’s judgment on this one.

Let me know if she’s correct or else I swear to sweet baby Jesus I’m going to fulfill my promise of shipping her off to the “resting” home...It's up to you to be a super heroine and save mom or else: Jello time for my mommy...and a side order of strained peas and carrots..:devil:

2)Has anyone ever told you they could smell your ovaries through their computer screen? ;)
(I've gotten chicks to reply to the second as well! LMAO.)

Remember. You don't care how dumb or how short their reply is. You are going for their number in three to four messages. Spam and Speed. Collect numbers. Call with a plan to meet. That simple.

B

BeDJ

Before using NN's method, consider your town population. If it is small <150K, I recommend spamming the first message and then personalizing the rest with funny banter about them. (Also helps your text game.) I got numbers about 40% if they reply. When I initially text/call them they are much more receptive. If you are in a larger city, spamming is the way to go.

As Harry Wil posted, spend some $ and go to a studio, I had this taken at JCP lol

http://imgur.com/DZz1j

For me there's less than 10 new profiles a day within 50 miles. 6 of them are fat/ugly. Fvck I gotta get out of this sh!thole.

B

BeDJ

Sofomore said:
I REALLY hope you don't use that picture on POF. :eek:
You bet your ass I did, got more women sending me initial emails and compliments during the conversation than before.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just did some rough math in my head based on a few months on this site using NNs method and I'd say I get a reply from about 2/5 of the chicks I spam, and of those chicks I get a number from about 1/3. Of the chicks I get numbers from it seems a good 2/5 are willing to send nude pics almost immediately.

So of all thr chicks i spam i have mYbe a 12-15% success rate getting a number

Probably 6-7% of all chicks spammed give out nudes quickly after giving their number

I havent met enough to verify this but, id say most chicks who give their number are fvckable on the first date. Like 70-80%.

I'd also say that it seems a decent amount who give their number make it known that they are willing to meetup for just sex without going on a first date. Like maybe 10-20%

I acknowledge that thT site isnt a fair representation of the average female, but nontheless Pof is such an interesting experiment on the female psyche

yyyy1313

Don Juan
Reaction score
I need assistance. I been trying for the last few weeks to get numbers, but I'm having a hell of a time meeting anyone on that website. Would someone take me under their wing?