POF - nothing you probably didn't know already

MM92

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My mate kept banging on about POF and how he's been chatting to all these hot girls. So obviously I use it as a chance for a bit of fun. I make a profile with a random picture of a 7/10 I find on the internet and drop him a message. I forget about the whole thing for a few days and just now decided to see if he replied.

Jesus christ over 50 messages!

Honestly DO NOT take this website so seriously. If my profile was real I'd have over 50 lads do chose from within a few days! I could literally whittle them down like they were job applicants until I found one that was massively out of my league. It's ridiculous. I'd look at one I thought was ok then with a click of a button I'd find one that was slightly better looking totally forget about the other.

MM92

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As I'm actually on it now as I'm trying to delete all the messages there are more flying through! This may take a while

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you should post some of the dumber pickup lines. Curious what some of these guys are using. I get some replies from my messages, and a few phone numbers, but the majority still go unanswered.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And 95% of the guys exclude themselves before the girl even replies, by being creepy or old or just having no clue what to do on there

I'm as average as they get and have had unreal success on pof, so even tho chicks get hundreds of messages it really isn't difficult at all to bang countless chicks on there. Just be decent looking. Have online game. Workout for a couple months and don't jam your face with fast food, and you can get anything you want from tons of chicks online

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did this a while back for entertainment. What I did was post my dream girl on POF and then saved all the responses so I knew what my competition was (so I could improve myself). I still have the responses. One more thing- I put that she was currently "taken" in the profile in an attempt to limit the responses. I came to the conclusion that online dating sucks. No chance! Let me post some here so you can see the typical gamut:

What's up beautiful? My name is Dylan. See'n if you might be interested in chattin?
-------------------------
hey how are you? I hope that maybe we can possibly talk...I'm sure it wont be weird after we start talking and you get to know a bit
more about me, i can also attach a pic on here.. I hope this message doesn't sound weird, I'm not.lol trust me, I'm actually a cool
dude
--------------------------
So quickly I agree faith is important and I'm a huge sports fan I would love someone to go church with on Sunday's as I went to a Christian school my whole life have you heard of the vineyard?

I love sports tho are you going to watch the mayweather boxing match tonight? Snags ur favorite?
----------------
So how do you feel about that 10" long game

hey how are you?
-------------------
Hey. Im in columbus for the weekend. What is there cool to do here? Clubs, eats? Etc? Thanks
RD
-------------------
Hey I'm Bryan, how are you doing? You seem pretty nice from what I saw on your profile. I also wanted to tell you that I think you're very beautiful :) and i would like to get to know you better. Hope to hear from you.

Bryan
-----------------
Hey sexy

Wanna chat?

Hey, what's up?
----------------
Hi marrisa

Your profile is interesting. I would like to know more about your interests and hobbies. If you feel the same abt my profile please get back to me.

Thanks
Manoj
-------------
Hey are you still taken? If not I'd love to get to know you..

Hey how are you doing? Love the profile and the pics(probably like the pics more then you wanna know lol). So how do you like it
on here? Well would love to chat if you are interested:)

Well hello beautiful. My name is Dylan. I was wondering if you might like to get to know one another

Hey, how's life with you?

Hey, how's it going?! I actually just came back from nashville for the first time a few weeks ago. It was a blast down
there lol lotta bars
----------------
Hey

How was your week?
---------------
Wow...You look too amazing for words and seem awesome from your page. I'd really love to get to know you. I know you get tons of messages, and I'm not your normal type, but can we chat and get to know each other?

I'm here to fill out the application: its says a good man is wanted please take
a look at my profile and contact me if you would like to set up an interview

Hello

HEY! Im Neil, You proably get so many messages from guys on here, but I think youll like me

Hey how are you Im Ben ?

you have a amazing smile

hey how are you?
------------------------------------
Hey there miss, just caught you on here and I wanted to say hi. From what I read you sound like a bit of a sweetheart and I would love to hear more about you if you would be interested in chatting sometime. Hope you are having a wonderful evening. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Brandon
-----------------------------
u seem like a nice person hope to here from u

Hello, my name is Tim and I was hoping to get a chance to talk to you :) It's nice to see someone that there faith is important to, you don't really run into that as much as I think you should. Anyway, what type of sports are you into?
----------------------------
Nice ;)
You are absolutely stunning and id like to get to know you!

Zack
Hi there, POF singled you out and suggested I write you. Check out my profile and if you would like to talk sometime you can
message me back on here or on Facebook. I look forward to hearing from you.

Adam Karshner
---------------------------------
hi im zac and i would like to get to know you

Hi there :) You seem really sweet. Would you be interested in chatting / getting to know each other more?

Hey whats up, I'm DJ, a little about me I was born in Phoenix az I moved to ohio a few months ago. I'm outgoing, fun, I like sports, I play basketball and football. I enjoy fishing, playing video games, going to the movies, riding dirt bikes and quads. I listen to hip hop and rap but i like all kind of music. I'm different then other guys i don't care if I look stupid doing something and I'm not worried about looking "cool" as long as I'm having fun. I work full time at a retail warehouse, i have my own car. I love kids, dont have any of my own but one day i would like to. I got 3 tattoos and i plan on getting more. Anyways I'd like to get to know you :)

Hey, How are you? I would love to get the chance to know you and see if we have anything in common... hopefully your interested... atleast a little bit ;)

Hi I'm Matt, ur super cute :) Really random but I surf for rockstar energy and im in Columbus OH. Im with a couple friends and Weve never been here and were staying at the owners house for a couple days. We just want to have a good time and don't really know what goes on. U should grab some friends and we all should hangout. Party

Hey how r u ?? Love ur profile would love to talk with u if ur interested ?? (2nd message)

Hey whats up
----------------------
You look beautiful in your pics and I'd like to get to know you more. Hit me up if your interested!

Zack
-------------------
hello, my name is rob, what are your hobbies

All girls SAY they're a good girl. But, you give em just a minute to warm up and the things they say!

Hey how are you doing? Im Bobby hope im not like being a bug but i like your pic!you
are very cute.. and seem like a cool person i would like to chat and get to know you if
thats cool lol

My name is Kyle. I would love to put alot of depth in this message, but id rather just ask, may i have a chance to get to know you?

Hi, I'm Josh. Take a look at my profile. If you like what you see and read message me back. Hope to hear from you! : )

Hey I'm Patrick how are you? You seem like a very fun person and I would love to get to know u more.

hey

Very very pretty.

hey there im chris

hey, how are you? my names jacob. lol your really pretty :)

I'm not like most guys in a lot of ways. Maybe we should compare notes :)

What makes you not like most girls?

------------
Hey what's up. My name is Mike. I'm 22 years old, born and raised in Columbus. I'm a police officer and security guard. I
love every sport, or just about anything outdoors. Write back and tell me more about yourself or just ask if you want to
know more
----------------
Hi Marissa,

I just joined this place and I believe in a theory that the more choice you have the harder the decision become. You are the first women I clicked on, so when I see your photos and read about you, I think, this lady could be perfect. My name is Matt, I am forward to a fault, and only control my extroversion when I am with someone who captivates my attenetion.

It would be grat to learn about you, would you care to join me Thursday evening for some rock climbing and sushi dinner? Looking forward to finding out how you are not like most girls.

Enjoy your evening
----------------
Hey,

I am moving to Columbus in august and I trying to meet someone in the area. You seen like a really great girl. I was wondering if you might be interested in talking.

Erik
--------------
Hey

Hey There! I saw your profile on here and it looked really good. You sound like you have a great sense of humor. I also like alot of the things you do. So I would love if you would message me.
~Steven~

Hey beautiful

Hi, how are you?
Hey Marrisa,

I'm very interested in meeting you sometime. I currently live in Columbus, OH and have been for the last 23 years. I'm originally from puerto rico. I work 2 jobs as well, however find time to fit in a social life and time for my dogs as well. Feel free to hit me up sometime. Hope to hear from you soon.

Joel
------------------------------
Very attractive

Hey.. Im a good guy too! Promise. Love your smile btw :)

hi

How are you? My names Brandon.

hello there! how are you?

Hey whats up

you are very gorgeous!

Hey what's going on?
----------------------------------------------
heyyyy whats up? how are you? Im Ryan. I just made this profile so dont have much info entered in yet. But I would love to chat
and get to know you more. I have alot more pics I can send to you too. Anyways, I just wanted to say you are sooo gorgeous! I
cant wait to hear from you.

MM92

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
synergy1 said:
you should post some of the dumber pickup lines. Curious what some of these guys are using. I get some replies from my messages, and a few phone numbers, but the majority still go unanswered.
I would do but I just deleted them all. Didn't have the time to go through and read them. If any others pop through, which I suspect they will then I'll read them and report back.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey what's up how are you doing

Hello, my name is Bill

Sounds too good to be true.. What's the catch?

Hey how was your weekend? Do anything fun?

Hey hun

Hey how are you

whats good about you?

Hi, how are you doing? What qualities do you look for in a guy? What do you like to do for fun ?
-------------------------------
Hello Marissa,

I liked your profile! Not into this new modern girl thing going on these days so your profile led me feeling hopeful. I live in Akron and work in film and television. Done with my masters in August and then off to get a Phd. I love to teach. I just started my own freelance video business with a website. I look forward to hearing from you and if not, God bless and I hope you find what you're looking for!

Much Love,

Gab
hey whats up? You are very gorgeous! How long have you been in Columbus? Where are
you working and what are you going to school for? I love that you say your not like
most girls in alot of ways!

I would like to chat with you to get to know you, if you are interested I will ttyl....
Have a Good Day!!!

Hey there. You are really cute and seem like a great person. Hopefully I will have the opportunity to get to know you.
-Mike

I like traditional church girls. I haven't been there for a while but I like being
around people with strong moral values.

lookin to meet new people, read Ur profile like ur style had to say hi. Hope to hear back and chat mayb

Hey, how's it going? I thought you had a very pretty smile and might appreciate the compliment.

Hey, how are you? I'm Elijah and you're absolutely gorgeous :) I would like to know more about you, if you are interested
write me back :)

Hey Marissa, my name is Ben and I happened to come across your profile and thought I would say hello. I would like to get to know you better and see where things go from there. I think it's cool you go to church on Sundays. So do I. Nashville is an awesome city. I'm actually looking at jobs there after I graduate next year. How are you different from other girls? Hopefully you see that I'm not like other guys on this site and actually want to get to know and not just wanting to hook up. I'm sure you get a bunch of messages so hopefully this one is a change of pace for you. Hope to talk to you soon! Take care :)

Hey how are you? Faith is important to me also :)

Hey, you sound like a very fun and down to earth women who has her head on straight :) I'd love to get to know you if you are interested. A little about me, I'm 21, I am very out going and adventurous. I am a helicopter and airplane pilot so flying is my dream. Um so if I havnt scared you off yet then hopefully I'll hear back. If not then I wish you the best of luck with this site

hiii :) im kyle

wow you look cute enough to take to church. So this is my 5th day on the site and im not sure what to make of it yet. I guess ill ask a couple random questions and get to know you better. So you look like a yoga girl have you tried it? Favorite Color? Do you like candles ? there's a hook to this question! lol

Hey Im James.Im a senior in college and i graduate in June. Im also in the Army ROTC so in june i will be an active duty officer. I have a job when i graduate and the military takes care of families and their soldiers.Im very laid back, but i know when i have to be serious and work at something. Im not looking for anything short term ill be honest i want to find a relationship and make it last. I love the outdoors and family is very important to me. I can be very romantic and i know how to treat a lady and every day i would go out of my way to make my girl feel special. You seem very interesting and i promise im not shallow but you are gorgeous. So if you are interested i would love to chat with you and get to know you, and see where it goes from there

Hi im Alec

Ok so I know a great church out here and in fact I moved here to attend a bible college in 05. I never moved back to Wisconsin. I took a job as
a personal trainer in 09 and have been doing that ever since. I am also not like most guys in how I Cary myself and the standards at which I
live. Christ is my rock and my salvation. If you'd like to know more read my profile and get back to me. Welcome to columbus by the way!

Hey there miss :). How are you?

Well I would love to find out how you are not like other girls

Hey there! I noticed your profile and figured I would say hello! Hope you're having a wonderful day :)

Cbus?! Geeze :)

Hey hows it going? Im Trevor, I just moved here to go to OSU. Im from a small town outside of Pittsburgh originally but I have lived all other the world the past few years. Well I was just seeing if you wanted to talk and get to know each other. Hope to hear from you

Hey , how are you ?

HI, I'm Dan, I am 19 and I go to OSU. I think your absolutely stunning and I would love to get to know you better, but if your not
interested I completely understand just shoot me a message back saying so. Thank you for taking the time to read my message
and I hope to hear from you soon!

Hello, my name is Paul. Your profile caught my eye for many reasons and I'd like to get to know you. So you say you aren't like a lot of girls...what makes you different? Being that you are from Tennessee, please tell me that you have an adorable southern accent! Anyway, I hope to hear from you...I've been looking for someone cute to sit next to in church:)

Your have a lovely smile. I'm Edwin laid back, easygoing with a good sense of humor. What's your name?
heyyyy whats up? how are you? Im Ryan. I just made this profile so dont have much info entered in yet. But I would love to chat
and get to know you more. I have alot more pics I can send to you too. Anyways, I just wanted to say you are sooo gorgeous! I
cant wait to hear from you. I dont usually feel comfortable giving out my number but I really wanna make sure I get to talk to you!
So feel free to text me at xxx xxx xxxx

I guess just to tell you a little bit about myself since I don't have anything on my profile, I am 21. I work in the lab at St. Ann's
hospital. And I am currently in school to become a nurse anesthetist. I loveeee working on cars!! And driving fast ones, I drive and
05 Pontiac GTO and Im restoring a 1968 Pontiac. I also have a big Dodge Ram truck, its a BEAST!
Hi, how are you?

hiiiii missssy. wat college u go to? i go to OSU class of 2013 too haha.

Hi my name is Jarin. You're profile caught my eye, you are a beautiful girl. Id love to get to know you more if you are interested

Hey! Names Kyle! How are ya!!! From Tennessee ?!?! Do you have a country if so I must say that's pretty hot! Anyways hope to hear from ya!

Hey whats goin on?

--------------------------------
Hello Marissa,

I really like your profile and you seem a very nice person.
I'd really love to get to know you...so just let me know if you're interested.

BTW,you're very charming and beautiful woman

Didine.
------------------------------------------
Heyy

Hey what's up cutie how are you doing?

very pretty. what side of town are you on? my name is jay and i am on the north side. check out my profile and message me if you are interested in chatting

Hey! I'm Josh, I would love to learn more about you:) If your interested?

Hello my names Joe.... How are you?

Hi!!
--------------------------------------------
hey, how are you?

Hey, my job recently afforded me the opportunity to relocate to Columbus. I'm from Cleveland, I love to go exploring new places. I'm looking for new and exciting people to hang out with then I came across your profile. You look like a fun, & astute person to get to know, I'm always down for clownin round and having a good time. my intent is to make physical friends by that I mean not just people you talk to online and never hang out with, there are sites for that like myspace lol. If you had any super power what would it be?

thanks, M
-------------------------------------------

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to say I am unsure how I get so many responses when women get these types of messages - I'd lose my own message in that tub of filth! Seems like guys online have even less game than in real life, so actually despite all the dudes, it might actually be a good thing.

So far I have a few phone numbers I am still trying to get to meet up. I am meeting one saturday, and one sunday. All the same time I am still using my regular game on weekends mostly to keep that side alive and well. Again as said in other threads, its a supplemental method not a primary method.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am sure you get a crazy amount of messages everyday!! I will just feel extremely lucky if I get a message back from you. I just
wanted to say I its amazing to see a girl who's faith is very important to her. Its incredibly refreshing actually. We are nothing with
out Jesus Christ,. And I am just holding out to find someone like you that realizes this and wants to grow together in Christ!

--------------------
Hi , your really pretty !

Hi, my name is Matt. How are you doing?

hey! you seem like a really interesting person from
what I 'actually' read in you profile description :p Very glad to see someone who has morals and high,
but reasonable standards. I consider myself to be someone who knows how to treat a lady and hold myself to the up most respect
to those whom I surround myself with.
-----------------------------------
You have beautiful eyes! I like learning other languages, working out, shooting pool and taking long walks. I hope to
hear from you soon
Hey, how's it going? Name's Andrew, nice to meet you!
----------------------------------
Hey Marissa, Welcome to Columbus!

I noticed how you're balance two jobs with school, how you love sports, and you'd like to find someone to share faith. If you can keep up with me in the gym, I'll be sold

Since I'm an active, social person, it's refreshing to find someone with the same personality characteristics - much respect. So tell me one thing you've always wanted to do, just never have gotten the chance to experience it.

Kyle
-----------------------------------
Hi how are you doing what to talk to a good man I don't lie or cheat and hard worker.....

Hey beautiful.

Hi Marissa whats up, how are you? So how is your week going so far? So how do u like ohio so far? My name is Rusty, would you like to message and get to know each other?

It's nice to finally find a good girl out there. I know there is quite a bit of distance between us, but I'd still love to talk. I think you'd make a great friend.

Hey there well very new to this online thing!! But I'll try. I live in Salem were I own a night club and also run my drywall company out of there. I stay busy I guess. Well I all so like to play and watch sports. Well hit me up if u may!!

Hey what's up?

Just noticed you were online and wanted to say you are beautiful but obviously you already know that. What are you going to school for?

So you really caught my attention and you seem like someone I'd definitely be interested in getting to know better, so hope to hear back from you. You'll be glad you messaged back, just sayin

So have you thought about what we should do on our first date yet?

hello good girl:)

How are you different with most girls?

How are you today

Hello darlin, you are gorgeous.. & you have quite an amazing smile.

Hi

just wanted to say you have a very pretty smile

Dibs!

Hey what's up? I'm Justin...how are you??

Hey what's up? You seem like an interesting girl that I'd like to talk to and see where things go. Anyways let me know if you're interested.

I am looking for a good one I like your name

You seem pretty cool I think we would get along. Would like to know more about you?

Well I see you are talking to somebody but ill say hi anyway lol. I like the fact you are open about your faith and would like to get to know you a little better.

Hey what church do you go to? I've been looking for one to go to.

Hi how are you?

Hello..I was just reading over your profile and liked what you had to say...I was hoping to chat......how are you today??
----------------------------------
I love good girls! I wanna meet you
-------------------------------------------
Hey there sweetie! How are you?
--------------------------------------------
So you got me curious... Whats your most standout feature/trait that doesn't make you like other girls?

what kind of church do u go to?
-----------------------------------------
Hows ur day going?
------------------------------------------
I'm sure you get a thousand messages every day, and all I can do is hope that you actually read this one.

I would like to get to know you sometime, maybe over coffee? :) I feel kind of silly using Plenty of Fish to meet new people, but I dont think I'll find many, if any, people worth while at bars or clubs. I don't think you have any trouble meeting guys ... so I hope you're here, looking for something more substantial, as well.

Here's to hoping ...
parents basement with my 6 cats and 9 ferrets. I am addicted to meth and pot, I dont have a job and my favorite drink is Coors Light!! I drive and El-Camino and my favorite outfit is my work boots, old blue jeans and my stained wife beater!!

Ok, totally joking. That is not me, but now I will sound like a God send to that
guy!!

I'm 27, I am going back to school (again) to get my teaching degree, right now I substitute teach, run a small business, coach high school basketball and little league football. I have no kids, I dress up a lot, I am in the process of buying a new car, I only have one dog and I have my own place. I do drink on occasion but not often.

So hopefully that made you laugh!! Id love to get to know you better, you have a great profile and you are absolutely gorgeous!!! So talk to you soon!! Have a great day and smile!! PS. Good luck with your man!!
---------------------------------------
Hey! How was your day? Im Bryan

hello.....don't move back....pls

hi.....

hey cutie! how are you doing? you sound genuine and down to earth from your profile. id love to chat more sometime so if you are interested shoot me an email.
dustin

Hey

talking to someone right now? well this is just heart breaking news :(

Hi how ru

Hello

Hello how are you doing?

Hey

Heyy

Hey how are you? would you be interesting in chatting?!!

Hey there how are you doing :), if you stop "talking" to whom ever it may be give me a shot hahaha :)

What up
Hello!
How are you?

I like what i see...
You are GORGEOUS!!!
I would love to know more...

Let me know if you wanna talk?
Thanks
Abhi

Hey
Hiiiii

Helloooo!!! How are you?!

Hello how are you?

Christianity is an awesome quality to have :)

Hi marissa

Hey beautiful u look wonderful

Oh, you're not like most girls? I'm intrigued! Tell me more.
Finally! A Catholic girl really REALLY into her Faith! I've been looking for you! Haha :D That along with the rest of your profile really caught my attention and I had to say Hello.

So what brings you up to Ohio? Big Buckeye fan?! :p

I hope you're having a great evening!
Mike
---------------------------
How are u doing?
--------------------
Hey Marissa

I think that it is awesome that your faith is important to you.It is very encouraging and uplifting to see other young adults with a passion to live for the Lord. My faith in Jesus Christ is the most important thing in my life.

Well hope to hear from you soon

Justin
----------------------

Hey there I'm Levi u seem fun outgoing your very beautiful would live to talk more and get to know u. If Interested shoot
me a message

Hey Marissa how are you doing? I thought you seemed interesting. I think Nahville would be better than Columbus. I use to live in Dallas TX. What part of Columbus are you on? What are you up to anything exciting?

Hey

Well I would like to get to know u I need me a church girl lol

I'm interested in learning more about you - I like what I have seen so far

---------------------------
:) spade approves

Heyyyy there
Hello how are you doing? It's nice to hear your a good girl. That means I can bring out the bad girl in you. Lol just kidding.
Hi Marissa,

How are you doing today? You go to church, awesome. How long have you been a Christian? I am looking for a woman to go to church with me on Sundays too.

Hope to chat.

Chris
read your profile and i thought we were compatable.. I know mine doesn't say much but hey if you would like to talk feel free to message back

hello how are you?
would you like to talk

Hello Marissa haw are you haw is your day? my name is meke i am student OSU pharmacy also work at pharmacy i live campus area...let me know we can chat also i like your beautiful pick cute ? whats up Marissa i was looking your beautiful smile but you ignore me lol

yea your pretty but how do you differ from the rest

Hey what's up sexy.

hey hows it going

Hey

Hi Marisa! I'm very intrigued and want to find out how your not like most girls. I'm not like most guys so I can relate! I'm Bryan by the way.

i am very curious to get to know you better

How was ur weekend? Hope that it only brought u smiles & happiness! Tell me all about u? My name is Kevin. Hope to hear back soon. K

Hey how are you doing lovely my name is Juan

=(

Hey there beautiful lady with the amazing smile!
How are you?

You're really beautiful, just saying
Hi! You seem like an awesome girl! I would love to go out sometime!?

Are u a heels kinda woman

Saw your profile and wanted to say hi really quick. I have been to Tennessee before, nice place. I live near Toldeo, so if my age and location is to far, than thats fine.

Hi there!! I came across your profile. My name is DJ, it's nice to meet you. I think you are beautiful and I would enjoy getting to know more about you..MSG me if you would be interested :)

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth: Interesting how many decent / nice / normal guys are messaging her. Just as in real life. There is no shortage of "available good men" out there - contrary to what women like to claim everywhere. They are simply avoided and quickly rejected in favor of the bad boy players, or guys with looks, status, money, and / or game... That's how it works... They have all these decent, normal guys pestering her with similar "get to know you; you're beautiful; I'm a hard-working christian man who's devoted and loyal" remarks, and she goes for that which is not so easily attainable; presents a challenge, rocks her emotions, has strong value, and keeps her on her toes. Basically, stands out from all the rest, and requires her chasing them..

This is every day **** with "hot" girls. As is them complaining about the same things they seek after. Even if you're in that "desired" position, and she's complaining to one of her "decent" orbiters instead. :flowers:

They have this **** made, and shouldn't be sympathized with or catered to. They're simply speaking from a spoiled, entitled perspective of wanting the best of everything their way. That's also why they act as they do; treat people poorly; have **** for personalities; rediculously high standards; and so forth.

Of course, it works both ways, and I used to do the same thing... Just sayin'. :moon:

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
floydb25 said:
Darth: Interesting how many decent / nice / normal guys are messaging her. Just as in real life. There is no shortage of "available good men" out there
That is the first thing I noticed. I came away from this feeling terrible for all of these guys- the majority of them were decent looking, nice guys. All they wanted was a nice girlfriend. And judging by the number of responses, there are not enough good girls to go around. This is a sad state of affairs.

And you had an army guying messaging her, a cop, a couple guys on their way to getting a PhD, guys with their own business, etc. And I remember their profile pics- looked like good, decent, friendly guys.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea... Online dating is just another avenue (not unlike bars, certain social groups, etc) where decent guys get **** (ie, nothing), and the low class girls they're chasing after complain about **** men. Same ol' song and dance.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
floydb25 said:
Yea... Online dating is just another avenue (not unlike bars, certain social groups, etc) where decent guys get **** (ie, nothing), and the low class girls they're chasing after complain about **** men. Same ol' song and dance.
Its exactly like these venues. I noticed this and realized that it would not be enough to post a better picture. Its easier to pursue women if you are pursued by women, or as online goes, you SEEM to be pursued. I changed up how I came off and said things like ' women must be____' or ' stop sending me messages if ____'. Granted I fully believe these, and I really don't want to hear messages from certain women, it gives off the illusion that Im being chased...

This is more powerful than any come on. Still send out emails, just like I still approach, but changing the angle is making a big difference. Two hangouts planned, and a third in the ranks.

If a chick says your kind of a jackass or something, that is the path to success...

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Men value love, and women love value. No sh*t Sherlock.

A man's online dating profile is only as strong as its WORST picture.

Raise up your value first, then do online dating. I'm working 2 jobs to get my money up. Hey, when you're single in a big city, women detest a working man trying to come up. They prefer to go for the guys that already made it, and you're highly likely invisible or a friend until you do.

Disregard women, acquire value.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:
I did this a while back for entertainment. What I did was post my dream girl on POF and then saved all the responses so I knew what my competition was (so I could improve myself). I still have the responses. One more thing- I put that she was currently "taken" in the profile in an attempt to limit the responses. I came to the conclusion that online dating sucks. No chance! Let me post some here so you can see the typical gamut:

What's up beautiful? My name is Dylan. See'n if you might be interested in chattin?
hey how are you? I hope that maybe we can possibly talk...I'm sure it wont be weird after we start talking and you get to know a bit
more about me, i can also attach a pic on here.. I hope this message doesn't sound weird, I'm not.lol trust me, I'm actually a cool
dude
--------------------------
So quickly I agree faith is important and I'm a huge sports fan I would love someone to go church with on Sunday's as I went to a Christian school my whole life have you heard of the vineyard?

I love sports tho are you going to watch the mayweather boxing match tonight? Snags ur favorite?
----------------
So how do you feel about that 10" long game

hey how are you?
-------------------
Hey. Im in columbus for the weekend. What is there cool to do here? Clubs, eats? Etc? Thanks
RD
-------------------
Hey I'm Bryan, how are you doing? You seem pretty nice from what I saw on your profile. I also wanted to tell you that I think you're very beautiful :) and i would like to get to know you better. Hope to hear from you.

Bryan
-----------------
Hey sexy

Wanna chat?

Hey, what's up?
----------------
Hi marrisa

Your profile is interesting. I would like to know more about your interests and hobbies. If you feel the same abt my profile please get back to me.

Thanks
Manoj
-------------
Hey are you still taken? If not I'd love to get to know you..

Hey how are you doing? Love the profile and the pics(probably like the pics more then you wanna know lol). So how do you like it
on here? Well would love to chat if you are interested:)

Well hello beautiful. My name is Dylan. I was wondering if you might like to get to know one another

Hey, how's life with you?

Hey, how's it going?! I actually just came back from nashville for the first time a few weeks ago. It was a blast down
there lol lotta bars
----------------
Hey

How was your week?
---------------
Wow...You look too amazing for words and seem awesome from your page. I'd really love to get to know you. I know you get tons of messages, and I'm not your normal type, but can we chat and get to know each other?

I'm here to fill out the application: its says a good man is wanted please take
a look at my profile and contact me if you would like to set up an interview

Hello

HEY! Im Neil, You proably get so many messages from guys on here, but I think youll like me

Hey how are you Im Ben ?

you have a amazing smile

hey how are you?
Hey there miss, just caught you on here and I wanted to say hi. From what I read you sound like a bit of a sweetheart and I would love to hear more about you if you would be interested in chatting sometime. Hope you are having a wonderful evening. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Brandon
u seem like a nice person hope to here from u

Hello, my name is Tim and I was hoping to get a chance to talk to you :) It's nice to see someone that there faith is important to, you don't really run into that as much as I think you should. Anyway, what type of sports are you into?
Nice ;)
You are absolutely stunning and id like to get to know you!

Zack
Hi there, POF singled you out and suggested I write you. Check out my profile and if you would like to talk sometime you can
message me back on here or on Facebook. I look forward to hearing from you.

Adam Karshner
hi im zac and i would like to get to know you

Hi there :) You seem really sweet. Would you be interested in chatting / getting to know each other more?

Hey whats up, I'm DJ, a little about me I was born in Phoenix az I moved to ohio a few months ago. I'm outgoing, fun, I like sports, I play basketball and football. I enjoy fishing, playing video games, going to the movies, riding dirt bikes and quads. I listen to hip hop and rap but i like all kind of music. I'm different then other guys i don't care if I look stupid doing something and I'm not worried about looking "cool" as long as I'm having fun. I work full time at a retail warehouse, i have my own car. I love kids, dont have any of my own but one day i would like to. I got 3 tattoos and i plan on getting more. Anyways I'd like to get to know you :)

Hey, How are you? I would love to get the chance to know you and see if we have anything in common... hopefully your interested... atleast a little bit ;)

Hi I'm Matt, ur super cute :) Really random but I surf for rockstar energy and im in Columbus OH. Im with a couple friends and Weve never been here and were staying at the owners house for a couple days. We just want to have a good time and don't really know what goes on. U should grab some friends and we all should hangout. Party

Hey how r u ?? Love ur profile would love to talk with u if ur interested ?? (2nd message)

Hey whats up
----------------------
You look beautiful in your pics and I'd like to get to know you more. Hit me up if your interested!

Zack
-------------------
hello, my name is rob, what are your hobbies

All girls SAY they're a good girl. But, you give em just a minute to warm up and the things they say!

Hey how are you doing? Im Bobby hope im not like being a bug but i like your pic!you
are very cute.. and seem like a cool person i would like to chat and get to know you if
thats cool lol

My name is Kyle. I would love to put alot of depth in this message, but id rather just ask, may i have a chance to get to know you?

Hi, I'm Josh. Take a look at my profile. If you like what you see and read message me back. Hope to hear from you! : )

Hey I'm Patrick how are you? You seem like a very fun person and I would love to get to know u more.

hey

Very very pretty.

hey there im chris

hey, how are you? my names jacob. lol your really pretty :)

I'm not like most guys in a lot of ways. Maybe we should compare notes :)

What makes you not like most girls?

------------
Hey what's up. My name is Mike. I'm 22 years old, born and raised in Columbus. I'm a police officer and security guard. I
love every sport, or just about anything outdoors. Write back and tell me more about yourself or just ask if you want to
know more
----------------
Hi Marissa,

I just joined this place and I believe in a theory that the more choice you have the harder the decision become. You are the first women I clicked on, so when I see your photos and read about you, I think, this lady could be perfect. My name is Matt, I am forward to a fault, and only control my extroversion when I am with someone who captivates my attenetion.

It would be grat to learn about you, would you care to join me Thursday evening for some rock climbing and sushi dinner? Looking forward to finding out how you are not like most girls.

Enjoy your evening
----------------
Hey,

I am moving to Columbus in august and I trying to meet someone in the area. You seen like a really great girl. I was wondering if you might be interested in talking.

Erik
--------------
Hey

Hey There! I saw your profile on here and it looked really good. You sound like you have a great sense of humor. I also like alot of the things you do. So I would love if you would message me.
~Steven~

Hey beautiful

Hi, how are you?
Hey Marrisa,

I'm very interested in meeting you sometime. I currently live in Columbus, OH and have been for the last 23 years. I'm originally from puerto rico. I work 2 jobs as well, however find time to fit in a social life and time for my dogs as well. Feel free to hit me up sometime. Hope to hear from you soon.

Joel
Very attractive

Hey.. Im a good guy too! Promise. Love your smile btw :)

hi

How are you? My names Brandon.

hello there! how are you?

Hey whats up

you are very gorgeous!

Hey what's going on?
----------------------------------------------
cant wait to hear from you.

So you read THOSE responses and thats what convinced you that you have no chance online?

Lol those guys sound lame as hell

"hi I'm ____, let's chat"

"I promise I'm not weir , let's chat!"

"do you like the 10" long game"

No wonder I got a half dozen numbers per day on there

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
incognito42 said:
So you read THOSE responses and thats what convinced you that you have no chance online?
Nah it's more the number of responses, the fact that there aren't girls as good as the one I put on POF, and also I don't really care enough to do a clever line, so mine would get lost (I attract using personality game, also called natural or being yourself, but how does that make any impression at all on the internet?). Also if girls need to use online dating, probably something wrong with them. Pretty girls get attention in real life.

incognito42 said:
Lol those guys sound lame as hell

"hi I'm ____, let's chat"

"I promise I'm not weir , let's chat!"

"do you like the 10" long game"
Yep. I liked the one that said, "I'm not weird I promise." or "Here's hoping..."

These guys have such a negative mindset they're cancelling themselves out before the chick even reads it. Better to not send anything than some of this crap, LOL

Yet there are lots of decent, normal responses there. Not attention getting, but they seem good.

Actually the few "player" lines mixed in there seemed really tacky and try-hard, but that's just me.

Anyways. Fun stuff.