Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

POF no success for 1 month

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
So you're looking for 'success' for your friend using his pictures? Why bother if you don't plan on meeting them or they will be able to tell it's not you?
I ain't never heard of no dude do this. What's the world coming to.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Ive got a profile without a picture and get replies, Ive got a picture I send with my initial message and thats it.
Done a lot of messing about with pof, had fake male and female profiles. had one really good looking guy profile and the women flood to that, seriously, looks and a good pic = women slutting up!

Id actually recommend guys do that, you get a good insight into womens mentality, what the profile say, to how she behaves! words v actions indeed!

its true women get dozens of messages even ugly women, however that is not the full picture, the messages are on the whole, bland, boring, uninspiring, not challenging in the slightest.
the key is to not be like these numpties, give yourself a chance and step out of the box

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
snowdog said:
I'm sure you understood my point.
No, I really am not sure... Maybe you can explain better.

Sounds a lot like you said dating sites are for faggots. Sounds a lot like you're calling a bunch of us in this thread a faggot to me?

That was a pretty popular sentiment here in 2007 (although "pvssy" was more commonly used). 2007? Doesn't that happens to be when you started your journal on cold approaching? And in the four years of you cold approaching women before you finally lost your virginity... Do you want to take a guess how many women I laid from Myspace, Plenty of Fish, OkCupid, Craigslist, Zoosk, and Facebook during that same period?

Sounds like you've bought the PUA marketing machine hype that cold approaching is the ONLY way.

That's a shame, because it's not the only way brother.

I do cold approaching.
I do social circle pickup.
I do work game.
I do text/phone game.
I do one night stands.
I do fvck buddies.
I do relationships.
and obviously...
I do online game (and ill proudly say this is mostly what i do).

And i can offer advice on any of them to anyone who asks; yourself included.

Free of both charge and insults.

That's all.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when I had my REAL profile on there I would get replies about 70% of the time. I'm picky about who I go out with and none of them met my criteria and I knew it would be a waste of my time anyways. I rarely got any initial emails, but I would always get those "so and so has clicked to meet you". I'd get about 3-4 A DAY non-stop for weeks. I would wait to see if they'd ever email me but most never did. Had a few add me to their favorites and still never send me an email first.

now, when I put up pics of a guy that wasn't me, all of a sudden those same women weren't so shy.lol I'd get initial emails right and left, chat requests, 99% reply emails, etc.

it wasn't that my real profile didn't have success, it did and could have had alot more had I put more time and effort into it, but the stupid thing was how standoffish the girls seemed with my profile compared to the fake one. they'd look at my profile, click yes to meet me, add me to their favorites, but no email. however with the other guy they'd email you very quick like.

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
I do cold approaching.
I do social circle pickup.
I do work game.
I do text/phone game.
I do one night stands.
I do fvck buddies.
I do relationships.
and obviously...
I do online game (and ill proudly say this is mostly what i do).

And i can offer advice on any of them to anyone who asks; yourself included.

Free of both charge and insults.

That's all.
In that case could you give me advice on cold approaching? (I am a complete novice/newbie at it, and its the skill I most want)

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
omega05 said:
i wanna see this new profile that you created that's getting results

mine? i'm not on there anymore but i have what i said saved. warning though, my profile WILL NOT attract trashy type women. it doesn't have success with a bar waitress, highschool dropout or GED owner with 3 kids who's been in 15 abusive relationships and now wants her a "nice guy" to treat her and her kids well and live happy ever after. now, if you want those preppy type girls, no kids, somewhat educated, fancy lap dog, etc then it works great! milf's seemed to go for it too. you really have to be an educated girl to understand my profile, the stupid ones never got it. profile's depend on what kind of fish you want to catch. do you want a Gar fish or are you looking for a trophy bass to hang on the wall?

Black.Magic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha POF is an uphill battle. Check out "pOF whale edition" on bodybuilding.com forums. Basically this HB0 gets attention.

Game in real life bro.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
betheman said:
had one really good looking guy profile and the women flood to that, seriously, looks and a good pic = women slutting up!

Id actually recommend guys do that, you get a good insight into womens mentality, what the profile say, to how she behaves! words v actions indeed!

110% True. Take in all the talk from chicks, though don't believe a word of it while acting like you believe it as if you were having a conversation with a dude in which case you wouldn't expect anything out of him lying or not. When you don't put any chick or her words on a pedestal but just listen and watch ACTIONS. It's way easier to deal with them.

The 10, over 6ft dude profile is also 110% true. I tested that a while ago with three pictures of a dude I know personally with real pictures and a BLAND few lines profile and one sentence lame "What's going on toots?" openers. Literally tested on WELL over a hundred chicks ALL over the states, NYC tri state area etc. Every single one KEPT replying except 2 chicks. Numbers were given out without 'me' even asking. The CHICKS initiated sexual innuendo after the third reply without 'me' mentioning anything. IM went off so much I had to turn it off as while replying to several at a time more kept emailing and or didn't even bother to respond in email...went straight to trying to IM. Offered a threesome by a local stripper, unsolicited emails sent. Views were out of control. I proved to myself exactly what online chicks are looking for without a doubt no matter what their profile says. Let three or four exchanges go and read/deleted their replies.

On my regular profile I'd talked with numerous chicks within several months from all over. Tattoo's galore. "Enough with the Tattoo's Popeye". single mom's, fresh out of long term relationships, still in relationships, some had court cases against THEM. A few had been locked up, some PREGNANT, nut cases, and even a friggin RUNAWAY. (Chick literally ran away from home and was at a 'friends' house.) I just spammed loads of chicks off their pictures and never bothered to read the crap fluff filler on their profiles let alone waste my time to meet any of them no matter how good they looked.

The site is nothing more than Adult Friend Finder the 'light' version. Chicks feel more 'undercover' trolling for top 10 c0ck there than a known sex site. Ex myspace wh0res galore.

Anyone who meets a chick off there WRAP IT UP AND DOUBLE BAG IT. Be prepared (even if you and her 'like' each other) for a one night hit it and quit it as they're back to trolling for the next best thing, perfect fantasy man that doesn't exist while they literally offer NADA but a possible STD and mental issues out the gazoo.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
O.P. I'm spammming out messages and getting replies. You've got two numbers already. One wants to learn Martial Arts and get a piggy back ride. I told her we'll call it the Tokyo Drift.

One humerous reply. Then NORMAL conversation. Tell them to give you their number. I'll get them. You have to call and set something up...

roman81

Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
O.P. I'm spammming out messages and getting replies. You've got two numbers already. One wants to learn Martial Arts and get a piggy back ride. I told her we'll call it the Tokyo Drift.

One humerous reply. Then NORMAL conversation. Tell them to give you their number. I'll get them. You have to call and set something up...
A true ninja!

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
No, I really am not sure... Maybe you can explain better.

Sounds a lot like you said dating sites are for faggots. Sounds a lot like you're calling a bunch of us in this thread a faggot to me?
That was my interpretation of it.

I was going to respond, but then you gotta take into consideration that he's like 17 years old.

They have a tendency to confuse boldness with ignorance at that age.

I spent years swearing against online dating too. Then one winter, I got bored and tried it. And oh sh*t, I found girls. And oh sh*t, they were cute. So why am I going to hate on a successful dating option? Because of pride? It's not like it's preventing me from finding girls at parties, bars, and my social circle.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still curious to see some of these profiles that are working.... Anyone willing to post?

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
PDubb75 said:
I'm still curious to see some of these profiles that are working.... Anyone willing to post?

"About Me
I’m pretty sorted, got my own life, happy with myself and generally pretty confident and laid back, life is too short and well... the next corner can bring trouble, so live life.
Im quite active, I lift weights, no arnie but but the thought of ending up in a care home scares the sh*tout of me so I take care of myself.

Looking for a woman who isn’t crazy, who is over her ex/'s, looking forward, not back! I work hard and there are days when it is all work and sleep, so although I want a relationship, I wont be living in someones pocket or they in mine.

Ive Studied and worked hard to get where I am professionally but that isnt all Im about, I like to chill out, have a laugh, travel, like music and getting out and about.

I have grown up kids but live on my own, can cook well, do my own laundry and not looking to for a housekeeper.

feedback: from one lucky girl.."you're (spelled and punctuated correctly, intelligent this one) a bit of a t**t really.lol but a lovely one.x"

I like women to be feminine but without the feminism.

I wont 'apply' to any woman who has that in her profile, it tells me you are hard work
and a sense of humour is an absolute must have!

"There are hundreds of languages in the world, but a smile speaks them all" anon

p.s. I dont believe in hanging around endlessly, e mail tennis etc. the only way you know if you like someone is meeting face to face,the sooner that bit is out of the way the better, if its not to be, we can both move on, otherwise, happy days ! "

may not be the best or original but considering I dont even have a photo, I get lots of replies to my Bul****t!ng messages, numbers and the occassional lay ;-)

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is the most current about me I had, and the only one I saved....dammit:

Above in my interests you'll find my world famous recipe for "Seven Layer Dip". Ok, so it's not world famous but my friends always ask me to make it when we tailgate so I guess that makes it tailgate famous. Now you can't say I never gave you anything.

If you're looking for tall, dark and handsome, I think I can give you that as long as you can settle for short, white and "I've seen worse."

I pride myself on being respectful of everyone, not just people I know and I always take the time to see the good in everything no matter what. I swore I'd never be like my parents but here I am...being like my parents! Oh well, too late now.

If you're looking for a man who can have an in-depth, serious discussion about the Middle East and the economic impact of pork belly futures, or how big of a jerk your ex was/is then keep on keepin' on toots...because this whole time you've been talking, I've been thinking about last night's Swamp People.

My friends would call me funny, and I love being able to make people laugh. At 5'9" on a bad day, I need every advantage I can get.

I'm not always the guy every girl notices when I enter a room, but I'm the one they will remember when the night is over.

I like to kiss. I like to hold hands and, most of all, I'd like to see you smile and hear you laugh as long as it's not a Fran Drescher laugh because - honestly - I would probably flee screaming.

Sometimes you'll wince at the things I say for a laugh - I can GUARANTEE THAT - but most times you won't.

I prefer jeans over khakis and t-shirts over Polos. But not literally. I think I'd get really hot with all that clothing on.

Also, I can fix stuff...which comes in handy as I'm usually the one who broke it in the first place.

I think that pretty much sums it up.

**notes**

in my "interests" I chose to do something different then most people do. instead of putting a bunch of useless sh!t that no ones going to read, I put a recipe of mine on how to make my very own "seven layer dip". this shows the woman you're creative, gives them something to talk to you about since it's different then most profiles, and it's easy to begin your profile with, sort of an ice breaker that makes you stand out. i wont lie and say its worked flawlessly, but it has had the success i thought it would have. bet if i changed my picture to some model dude it would all of a sudden be the best recipe EVER!lol

i also didn't fill out the first date part.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
my messages with the profile above are real jerk messages, not rude or crude....well not massively so but they really take the p!ss, the effect?
A) I get blocked
B) woman sees the humour and enjoys it/plays along
c) woman gets pIssed off, plays along with it, you then tone it down and flip it

Im currently chatting online to a woman who si rally good fun and I hooked her with this, she is on a computer with her friend, they do exactly what m doing but to men. Ive spoken to both on the phone, what they state categoricaly is that they do not like NICE MEN and that too many men are NICE!

This girl is driving 50 miles to see mee on Tuesday, it can work

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
On POF looks matters most as well as having good pictures and a brief humorous party vibe. Period.

The same message that fails for one dude will guarantee responses from the '10' no matter how poor it is.

Chicks on POF are looking to get fvcked by the top looking males to boost their fragile egos by riding the c0ck carosel no matter what their profile says because unfortuantely for them...it's all they know. The profile is only a thinly veiled cover for what they are really looking for.

I'm sure countless amounts of men would find out the absolute truth if they could actually see and read who 99% of these chicks are replying to and what they're talking about. Then again that would crash POF and they can't have that for their business. "Keep 'hope' alive!" Your 'princess' who's looking for truth, honesty and a good man is on POF! LMFAO!

Anyone who is meeting these chicks knows full well (or should for their sake) to bring protection. Hit and quit. Don't believe the profile/ site hype. POF is only a thinly veiled one night stand site for damaged goods weakly disguised as a 'dating' site to find 'the one'. Don't kid yourselves. Seriously.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
Update:

Got numbers from:

1 ugly Hispanic girl (which i asked for the number right away),
when I called she hung up (short interactions are short lived).

1 ugly Asian girl

1 black girl.

0 white girls.

So far the upgrade in the profile has gotten more attention, however, the problem is still mostly getting attention from primarly black girls,
which I am not interested in, no offense to those who are.

Black girls usually give their numbers away with out any game, sorry if this offends,
but white girls require some real gaming.

Getting 0 results from white girls still with the updated profile :(,

we'll see what happens as the spamming continues lol