POF no success for 1 month

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
Update
=====

Ukrainian chick texts me saying sorry she can't make it today she has to study (ok but she has time to go on pof). Why text me saying to meet today and then the next day cancel, very rude.

She now says "maybe friday evening"
Forget her nonsense. Don't bother calling or texting her again. I've already told you REPEATELY they will ALL keep going back on POF. Pay ATTENTION. Play the game fool!

The nerdy chick I replied to on your email. check your message and on bottom right when you look in the message select view all messages and you can see the whole conversation till my last reply. I told her you can teach her some mma moves..she said she's pretty good at jui jitsu and has good aim. I told her I'll call you Kung Fu Squirrel...don't kick my... so if she texts you about it..lol You may get lucky and be able to teach her some moves..

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
Is it possible to be working on POF for 1 month, and have no results. Everyday for the past month, I put in 5 hours of work, msging as many ppl as I can and still no success. Anyone have similar outcome? P.S. I am good looking and muscular
I just re-read your first post, and almost can't believe it. After seeing NN in action for the past 24 hours, gotta say the guy is a ninja magician. Makes it look way too simple

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
Spanish girl I saw monday just sent me a long mail saying that "you are a super nice guy, but I am just not 100% ready to date, so I will stay single"

translation "you were not a jerk or a player and not bad enough so I am not interested".

Lol I knew I shoulda been more bad or something

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
Spanish girl I saw monday just sent me a long mail saying that "you are a super nice guy, but I am just not 100% ready to date, so I will stay single"

translation "you were not a jerk or a player and not bad enough so I am not interested".

Lol I knew I shoulda been more bad or something
Giving you props for how much things have changed since you started this thread. Take the rejections as a learning experience. And it's given me the motivation to get on this online dating bandwagon.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
PDubb75 said:
Giving you props for how much things have changed since you started this thread. Take the rejections as a learning experience. And it's given me the motivation to get on this online dating bandwagon.

How do I kill this nice guy image, I wasn't trying to be nice or anything at all. I was just asking her questions and listening as suggested.

juicywa

Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
How do I kill this nice guy image, I wasn't trying to be nice or anything at all. I was just asking her questions and listening as suggested.
that's exactly why. she was expecting you to make a move to the bedroom and there you are... just listening, like a nice guy would. Wait, scratch that.. a SUPER NICE GUY. You probably talked about "safe" topics and stayed away from topics like sex, drugs, rock and roll.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
Well, there a few things that can give that impression of a "nice guy". It can range from something small like the tone of your voice, to something as big as you not trying to sleep with her on the first date. It's hard to pinpoint exactly without witnessing the interaction.

My assumption is that you were simply sitting there giving her a reason to talk. She thought of you as a friend. Were you just sitting at a bar/restaurant talking the whole time? Consider these two scenarios:

1) You and her meet up. You shoot the sh!t for a little while and start getting into normal conversation. While you eat/drink, you keep asking her questions about her, and she just rattles off her answers. In other words, she's reading her personal story to you. Reliving her own events, her own thoughts, for the purpose of telling you about herself. You finish your drink/food and this same thing continues. By the end of the date, she has probably told you a lot about herself, and you have added in a bit about you. Date ends, and she goes home with the memory that she shared part of her life story with you.

2) You and her meet up. You shoot the sh!t for a little while and start getting into normal conversation. You have a quick drink while you guys talk about yourselves for a bit. Then before you get to any break in the conversation, you suggest going for a walk. You guys leave and continue your conversation while you are walking. Except this time, topical conversations come up, and instead of her simply rattling off those answers, you two are experiencing things together, laughing about things you see. Then you see an ice cream shop, you take her hand and bring her there. Again, you two are still talking, but it's about what is going on at the time, not the written in stone answers about her past. By the time this date ends, she's thinking about all of the things you did: got a drink, went for a walk, took her to get ice cream, etc. And most importantly, this scenario opens up more opportunities for a kiss, or at the very least, some kino throughout the date.

I don't think anyone needs to tell you that you are both going to enjoy scenario #2 more than #1. And aside from the possible going for a kiss, notice that there isn't much in the second date to "kill the nice guy image", but you wouldn't get that response as often with that date. You don't need to be an a$$hole or "dangerous" to get women. But being an ear at the other end of a table isn't going to excite her, so she will go to that conclusion.

And keep in mind, there are many things you can do. This is just a simple scenario. And I don't know if scenario #1 describes your date with her. I'm just trying to point out a common issue people have, that I feel may somehow help your situation.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pdubb, if you follow the template naughty ninja laid out you WILL have slvts sending you their numbers within 3 messages, and I'm guessing a lot of success from there.

Naughty ninja setup a profile for me with a little personality and life to it, spammed out the same humurous, subtly sexual message to a bunch of chicks, and from there I've got success far beyond what I thought possible in 24 hours. I'm amazed at how simple it is, and how easy these chicks appear to be.

Just have a profile that stands out, spam the shyt out of these chicks, wait for the replys, ask how the sites been treating them, and tell them to give u their number because you're not online much, and it's THAT easy.

Don't get me wrong though, naughty ninja was very smooth with the profile he setup and the message he spammed out. I've put no effort into this and NN has put minimal effort in, can't wait til I have time to put in some work on there

Just follow the formula

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
incognito42 said:
Pdubb, if you follow the template naughty ninja laid out you WILL have slvts sending you their numbers within 3 messages, and I'm guessing a lot of success from there.

Naughty ninja setup a profile for me with a little personality and life to it, spammed out the same humurous, subtly sexual message to a bunch of chicks, and from there I've got success far beyond what I thought possible in 24 hours. I'm amazed at how simple it is, and how easy these chicks appear to be.

Just have a profile that stands out, spam the shyt out of these chicks, wait for the replys, ask how the sites been treating them, and tell them to give u their number because you're not online much, and it's THAT easy.

Don't get me wrong though, naughty ninja was very smooth with the profile he setup and the message he spammed out. I've put no effort into this and NN has put minimal effort in, can't wait til I have time to put in some work on there

Just follow the formula
Yup, he actually did my profile, too. I just need to work on pictures, but I started spamming today. Nothing yet, but it's only been a couple hours. We will see.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
All you have to do is make your intro message unique and funny or 'complimentary' in a general way to 'their' profile (something that they'll think is just to them). ***I updated my original spam message to include a :devil: on POF it shows a picture of a devil at the end of the message. Just copy and paste it and spam it out to the cutest chicks.

My roommate came into the room while I was looking at your profile and told me that if I didn’t message you, she would.

Now, she’s straight, so that’s probably an empty threat but she does have an eye for pretty chicks so I’m totally going to trust my mom’s judgment on this one.

Let me know if she’s correct or else I swear to sweet baby Jesus I’m going to fulfill my promise of shipping her off to the “resting” home...It's up to you to be a super heroine and save mom or else: Jello time for my mommy...:devil:

Second message can the 'clown' act and answer their reply followed in the same email with: So how's the site been treating you so far? =) (your real name)

When they reply on the third...make a quick comment about what they replied and in the same reply put: You seem like a pretty cool person. I'm not on here much so let's take our conversation offline. Give me your number and I'll give you a call sometime. =) (Your name again.)

You have to get a feel for these chicks and try to move for a number A.S.A.P. No time to waste with them changing their mind, plus being bombarded with messages, or becoming an online chat buddy.. etc.

Once you get their number...call them and either leave a quick upbeat message using their username and yours to make them laugh "Hey 'cutechick89' this is Bigdaddy3 just calling to say hello etc. then your real name. Talk to you soon!

If they answer keep a quick light hearted conversation. 5 minutes tops and make sure you have to go first (gym) whatever and have a PLAN where to meet for coffee on the first call. No time for chatting constantly or them changing their mind. Make plans. She flakes...doesn't matter..hit up a bunch of new chicks a week...get numbers and repeat the process. EASY WORK.

Just REMEMBER this CANNOT be stressed enough! 99.999% of these chicks are slvts and or damaged goods. Use it as practice to meet more and more chicks and help you deal with them in real life. If you can deal with the worst...you'll be better at dealing with the best.

BELIEVE their stories. Don't be affected by any nonsense. Think of yourself as kindof like the way a CIA agent or investigator PRETENDS to believe people but NEVER lets on that he knows they're highly likely full of it. Keep the conversation going by making them talk. Smile, ask them questions, be an excellent listener so you can bring something up later on they've mentioned and it'll click that you pay attention to them (regardless of if it's B.S.) slowly escalate while riding the brakes and feeling them out to not come off as desperate.

Finally: If you DO get lucky. WRAP IT UP. DOUBLE BAG IT. Trust me chicks who need to be on Plenty of Fish are ON IT FOR A REASON.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
So the pretty nerd chick is texting me paragraphs at a time before and now that is reduced to 1 word responses followed by no reply.

She was upset that I didn't text her, and complaining I was not talkative enough. I have a life, I have things to do. Anyways, when I actually do start talking to her again, now she is not responding.

The chick I had an awkward conversation with on the phone, is messaging on POF now saying Hi.
Maybe she forgot who she was talking to. This crap is confusing the hell out of me!!!!!!

Now the pretty nerdy chick is online, we had originally arranged a meet for Friday.

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are you guys noticing that alot of girls will change "where they're from" on their profiles? when I was on there I remember this and wondered why they did it. this one girl, I sh!t you not "moved" 4 different towns in a week.lol

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
So the pretty nerd chick is texting me paragraphs at a time before and now that is reduced to 1 word responses followed by no reply.

She was upset that I didn't text her, and complaining I was not talkative enough. I have a life, I have things to do. Anyways, when I actually do start talking to her again, now she is not responding.

The chick I had an awkward conversation with on the phone, is messaging on POF now saying Hi.
Maybe she forgot who she was talking to. This crap is confusing the hell out of me!!!!!!

Now the pretty nerdy chick is online, we had originally arranged a meet for Friday.

GSP you should be a comedian. The sh1t you wrote is cracking me the hell up! Hahahahahaha!

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
Called up the Nerdy Chick, we are meeting tomorrow. She is a sort of a freak(definately). I will give full update tomorrow night.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
Called up the Nerdy Chick, we are meeting tomorrow. She is a sort of a freak(definately). I will give full update tomorrow night.

I'm telling you. Meet her and try to go to her place or yours after to 'play video games' then teach her some 'MMA' moves...She is looking for a fvck. If you're lucky she may pull some "50 shades of Grey" sh1t on your ass. If you don't know what that is...ask her...A lot of chicks are reading that book now..

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
Update
=====

Ukranian chick texts me and says she wants to meet up. I already had a coffee meet planned with the nerdy chick on the same day, so I decided to double book.

First I meet the Ukrainian chick (HB5). We go to starbucks for some coffee and the cashier asked us if we were paying together or seperate, I did not respond right away, after an awkward silence of the cashier staring at both of us, I said ok I will grab it.

We sat down with our coffees and she says "I can't believe the cashier had the nerve to ask us who was paying", I asked why and she said "Obviously its the man". She went on to tell me a story about her friend who went on a date with this guy, and she paid her own on the first date. On the second date, her friend again paid her own. There was no third date she explained to me.

Then she said "let me explain the rules to you", the "the guy is supposed to pay always". So, I stare at her and give her the "WTF?" look and am completely speechless for a good 2 minutes.

She goes on to explain to me that in Ukraine that is the custom, the men there spoil the women and thats the cultural norm. I explain to her in the West, both parties are to pay otherwise it is weird, then I go on to change the subject.

We talk for an hour, and I am trying to leave because I have a coffee meet with the pretty nerdy chick. But she just keeps talking to me even though I am looking at my phone, then I suggest OK let me walk you home.

On the walk home, she tells me oh theres this guy who is texting me every morning and he never even met me, I respond "you like the attention", shes like "yeah im a girl", I really just played it off the whole time with the "really I don't care attitude, im not going to kiss up to you".

Demonicale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
Is it possible to be working on POF for 1 month, and have no results. Everyday for the past month, I put in 5 hours of work, msging as many ppl as I can and still no success. Anyone have similar outcome? P.S. I am good looking and muscular

Then WHY are you on POF?! .. get out there and talk to women.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
I text the pretty nerdy chick(HB6) explaining to her that I will be 30 minutes late, to which she texts me back "I am not impressed". Ok I meet up with the pretty nerdy chick and we go for coffee.

We sat there for a good 4 hours talking, I was trying to leave after the second hour but, she just kept talking and talking. She drops me off at my place and we hug and now she is texting me this morning. I hope she is not a stalker. I had some girl stalk me before and it was crazy as ****.

I tend to attract the freaky, nerdish, stalkerish type of white girl and not the popular cool cheerleader type of white girl that everyone likes.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
I text the pretty nerdy chick(HB6) explaining to her that I will be 30 minutes late, to which she texts me back "I am not impressed". Ok I meet up with the pretty nerdy chick and we go for coffee.

We sat there for a good 4 hours talking, I was trying to leave after the second hour but, she just kept talking and talking. She drops me off at my place and we hug and now she is texting me this morning. I hope she is not a stalker. I had some girl stalk me before and it was crazy as ****.

I tend to attract the freaky, nerdish, stalkerish type of white girl and not the popular cool cheerleader type of white girl that everyone likes.

FOUR hours of 'talking'? Seriously GSP have you ever gotten past the point of just talking to chicks?

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
People often say that we attract the type of person that we are.

And I'm guessing that around your neighborhood, you're not the popular cool guy that everyone likes.