Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

POF LTR Material

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't you think that "what she did/said" last time was a direct result of your handling of the situation?
Ok but maybe you are getting the sequence of events mixed up. The kiss on the cheek wasn't the last time I saw her nor was it me telling her she had pretty eyes. I actually got 2 additional dates after I did that prior. Can you be specific? You're very intelligent I appreciate your feedback.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just bored man to be honest. It happens with like every LTR I am with so I know the issue must lie with me. But come on... after banging the same girl for so long and being around here I sort of get bored and there is something about seeking other women that makes me feel alive. I am going to write a whole manifesto about me in a separate thread. Regarding the girl I wrote this thread about, I haven't reached out to her since. Honestly that really turned me off last time, I am definitely not seeking this girl. The only thing I am contemplating is what I should say if she does reach out to me. However I don't expect that to happen.

No its not an open relationship. I want a girl that's just mine and I want to bang other chicks. Am I abnormal?

I texted her that she had pretty eyes after meeting her. The reason I did it was because I didn't want to waste any time playing a game of pursuing. I have an LTR so I don't have time to play these coy cat and mouse games that go on for days/weeks. I am also experimenting with all this.... I seem to have failed many times by being too distant so I figured I'd try something AFC since I really had nothing to lose. And you know what... I think it was a good move. I got her out again and kissed her. Now keep in mind I don't shower her with this stuff like an AFC, I sent her that one compliment about her eyes and that was it... I also don't text her constantly or anything like that.

Regarding the kiss on the cheek... I think this is fine to do before you hook up with a girl. Once you hook up with a girl then yes you should always go for the lips. But dude we met for coffee for an hour, and I kissed her on the cheek when I picked her up in my car the 2nd time I saw her. Was I supposed to shake her hand or stick my tongue down her throat? Give me a break... The last girl I met and kissed on the cheek I ended up banging.. actually its worked well for me many times. Again this is in the early onset and it's really a common greeting so I disagree that it's a bad or afc move.

I agree though the last time I saw her was pretty bad. I didn't even kiss her on the cheek that time or anything... I was planning to kiss her but she held her stupid dog in her arm and said she wanted to take things slow. This actually turned me off so I haven't reached out to her since.

Agree. If I were single I might play along, but definitely just turned me off and seems like a waste of time.

Agree its 90% that way, cause thats mostly what I found. This girl was a new user that just signed up though so she isn't a regular. She doesn't have any baggage like that but she is plain prude and boring. I just can't win can I lol

Umm I hung up on her, at least report it right!

Now lets get to EyeBRollin a man who doesn't pull any punches lol

I don't see how you guys still get hard for the same chick after years of banging her. My babies mother still trys to have sex with me but I'm not always excited. With my new chick I look at her and get hard. Both of these girls are easily HB8+.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see how you guys still get hard for the same chick after years of banging her. My babies mother still trys to have sex with me but I'm not always excited. With my new chick I look at her and get hard. Both of these girls are easily HB8+.
Seriously... thats why I feel the people who talk shvt don't know what its like.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Types of women I avoid:
Psychologist ,sociologists, psychiatrist,liberals arts , humanities, gender studies professors(those b1tches are crazies), teachers in general.

OP , maybe just maybe you just found an unicorn but I highly doubt it. A teacher+pof= something is wrong. Have fun and protect yourself.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Types of women I avoid:
Psychologist ,sociologists, psychiatrist,liberals arts , humanities, gender studies professors(those b1tches are crazies), teachers in general.
Ironic isn't it? The women you listed chose a major/career to help people. Often enough, they are struggling hard with abnormal mental health issues themselves. You can have compassion or empathy for them....yet screen for red flags in a potential LTR and be prepared to run in the early stages of dating.

A DJ wouldn't find this all out on the first date or two, it may take some time for her to feel comfortable enough in trust/communication to share her inner struggle acute or chronic mental health issue.

C'est la vie.

Last edited:

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ironic isn't it? The women you listed chose a major/career to help people. Often enough, they are struggling hard with abnormal mental health issues themselves. You can have compassion or empathy for them....yet screen for red flags in a potential LTR and be prepared to run in the early stages of dating.

A DJ wouldn't find this all out on the first date or two, it may take some time for her to feel comfortable enough in trust/communication to share her inner struggle acute or chronic mental health issue.

C'est la vie.
Abnormal??? Meh , a pretty sophisticate word. 90% of them are batsh1t crazy. Teachers tend to be some of the dumbest college-educated people I know. I should know; I dated one for a year. Frustrating as hell.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Types of women I avoid:

OP , maybe just maybe you just found an unicorn but I highly doubt it. A teacher+pof= something is wrong. Have fun and protect yourself.
Nah I never reached out to her after the last time and she never reached out to me either. I never thought that a grade school teacher would fall in the category of undesirables though...?

This girl didn't seem batsvht crazy or abnormal.... just prude honestly. Maybe the last time I saw her I should have just interrupted her when she was talking and tried to make out.. but I just didn't feel it or get any signs from her. Then telling me she wants to take things slow after just a kiss... yea ok lady!

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I know is that if you want anything serious with her you better like her dog.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I know is that if you want anything serious with her you better like her dog.
lol true. Just for the hell of it I texted her happy easter yesterday, she responded back with the same.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think I should randomly text this girl and ask her to go for a walk in the park and try to make out with her again? It's been like months since I just went ghost lol

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You met her last Friday and already you say "ltr material". Wow.

POF girls aren't getting laid in normal life. There's always a "why"

Slow down tiger. No girl should be labeled "ltr material" until they've proven it over
a period of time.

Anyway, it sounds like a lack of compatibility. You like to drink (what you like to do most in fact) and
she doesn't.

So unless your willing to change to mould yourself into her expectations or vise versa.........(that's not a suggestion, by the way)
Actually girls on POF/TInder/OKC are getting laid it's just they are dealing with a guy who won't commit, or looking to upgrade

LOL POF girls are getting laid.....
Reyaj, pof girls are only good for smash and dash.

It's full of women with mental disorders and daddy issues. If you stick it out with them for longer than a month or two, be prepared to be mentally abused, emotionally clusterfvcked, and all round treated like you aren't even a human being. And that's best case scenario.. Worst case scenario is you will end up fvcking a girl with an STI.
Bradd for the win!!!

This is the problem with internet dating, I reckon 50%-80% are thots(sluts) or former slores.

Pump and Dump
Pump and dump
lol

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I texted this girl a bit after just asking her wtf more or less... she said she was engaged and recently got out of it which is why she wanted to take things slow. She said she was seeing someone now though or such bs..

If you like someone you kiss them... I had another experience where I got turned off cause a girl gave me shivt how the second date was too soon... I recently had a thai girl say she doesn't kiss on the first date (this is true as far as her philosophy as I saw a convo with a friend of hers on facebook but she had 2 kids when she was a teenager so I almost inherently felt she shouldn't be allowed to be prude).

Anyway I feel like girls who make you wait for kissing (Kissing not sex) want to make you into their pet and expect to be catered too or some BS... agree?

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
98% of the time yep.
Do you think these types of girls are a better long term investment than American chicks don't have reservations about kissing on the first date?

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll never have know if she is a very rare girl who is prude and shy in general or if shes just not attracted to you and is very, very, very likely shes just not attracted.

Also i dont try to kiss on the first date because i dont like showing my hand to much to soon. Id rather make it a great date, where i know i came off as attractive, confident, ect, and just leave her wondering where she stands with me. This is a better strategy then to be so eager to kiss.
In my experience usually the ones who aren't attracted will just turn away or not kiss back... like dead lips (although there's been a few dead lippers that still were interested). In all my experiences I've had 2 girls vocalize that they don't kiss on the first date.. The first one years ago was interested as I ended up going out with her again and getting a hot kiss. The recent one I saw said that to a friend so it looks like it's her philosophy.

I guess since I have someone I don't mind going for the first date kiss but when I was single I did use a more conservative approach if I really thought the girl had potential. But honestly I think most girls without agendas will kiss on the first date if they are into you.