Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

POF forums didn't like my dating story thread =(

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
I posted a thread on a dating story I had off POF. They didn't like it and deleted it within five minutes, 45 reads, and three replies from chicks cracking up. LMAO.

Hairpiece/ Politics/Peasoup date fail.

I'll make this short and sweet. Ok. So I'll admit I wear a lead hairpiece. (Laugh all you want) The problem is I went on a meet from POF with a pretty hot chick a few evenings ago and I know I shouldn't have gone there but we got into a heated debate over politics and the economy. I got up from our table trying to get my point across and as I did my hairpiece slid off my head and into my pea soup. If that wasn't embarrassing enough my date pointed at it floating upside down in the pea soup, read the label and yelled: "It says Made in China!"

I put my hairpiece in a doggy bag, left and we haven't spoken since. It could've been worse. At least I snatched it from my pea soup before she could use it as a coaster for her drink or toss it like a Frisbee. I promise the forumites I'll try to restrain myself from getting excited over politics on my next meet.

Let this be a lesson to you. Don't wear a hairpiece, order pea soup nor discuss politics and the economy with your date. Especially if she's hot.

The below was a reply from one of the chicks I copied off the thread before it got deleted. Didn't have time to get the rest..Hahahahaha

Seriously dude wasnt it worth the date??? I mean where else will you get a story like that??? I love it. JUST love it. AND if you cant laugh at yourself WHO the hell can you laugh at? I can tell you, your date and all her girlfriends are giggling their butts off about the whole thing.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amen to that.

juicywa

Don Juan
Reaction score
orrr... he could offer his services to loser pof fags. he'd make bank.

WorkingDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not seeing the funny aspect of this..?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you explain why this was deleted? I'm not familiar with POF's policies.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably 'cause its not real / they realized you were just trolling. Crazy people take their dating lives seriously on PoF, you know. :crackup:

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You off your meds or something Naughty? You've been snapping all week dude! Relaaaaaax...

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
SgtSplacker said:
You off your meds or something Naughty? You've been snapping all week dude! Relaaaaaax...

I....need.....my......MEDICATION!! hahahahaha! Relax dude! The POF 'date' story took a whole five minutes to post there and here.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
made me laugh, try putting it in your profile for the laughs