Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

POF description. Please advise.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you guys help me out with my POF description please. I'm absolutely terrible with this kind of stuff. So far my description stands as :

"Ok... let's get started...

My name is Adam and I'm from Streetly (Sutton Coldfield). I am a cheerful and positive person who always likes a good laugh.

In my spare time I like to go down the gym or out with mates. I'm not really a big drinker, but I certainly don't mind a drink. I'm also a huge movie fan so I'm easily pleased when it comes down to either the cinema or just staying in and watching a film.

I also love visiting different countries and learning about different cultures around the globe. My favorite place just has to be Dubai.

My ideal girl is one who is polite and respects herself as well as others. I also like a girl who is positive and has ambitions/goals to achieve in life.

Please forgive me if my description is rather vague. I'm not really the best at this stuff... If you want to know anything else about me then please ask, and I'll be happy to tell you."

So far I'm not really getting much feedback. I think the fact that my pictures aren't the best isn't helping as well.

Any help would be much appreciated....

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After you work on the pictures, you can start by NOT apologizing for anything or making reference to anything that is bad.
Once you have taken that out, you are left with the typical, average, generic profile that women will only respond to if they deem you 'Hot'.

HedoRick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ghey. Chicks online respond to retarded ****. You want to give off the vibe that you don't give a fvck. Look up some "naughty ninja pof" threads and that will get you started.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP that's some pretty weak sh*t.

"Please forgive me..." "I'm not really the best..."

Good lord. Cheerful and positive are your best qualities? And you're looking for a girl who is "polite?"

This has gotta be a troll.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I'm not a "troll". I've just come out of a long relationship and have completely lost my confidence with reality. Why not just give me some solid and constructive advise instead of insulting me ? By all means, thanks for the feedback though. Just put me right....

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least I don't try and act tough over the Internet. Now that's what you call pathetic...

All I'm after is some advice.

Hyper2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in same boat mate, just come out of an LTR and my confidence is pretty much at rock bottom

From my experience the crazier and quirkier the stuff you put on there the better amount of responses you seem to get. I looked this up in depth and apparently that's the bedt thing to do. Either that or just keep it really brief and generic

I think the key is to max out the messaging as well just send as many as poss until you get chatting with someone. I find a really brief copy cut intro seems to do the job

Hope this helps matey

pinkfl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know how to help you write a "better" description, but I can tell you what's wrong with what you have.

Don't apologize for what you want or what you are looking for. And don't be self deprecating. It's not anywhere near as attractive as someone that asserts what they want.

Say things like "I am looking for a girl that" or "I would be most compatible with a girl that". Assert these things.

Speak positively about yourself. Saying that you are a positive person is one thing, but actually giving an example or a short description of that is better. If you like to travel, talk about how many places you've been to, maybe even write a little snippet of why you liked a certain place, and talk about where else you would like to go.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys. That's helped me out.

I can't understand why people on a forum like this would come out with such BS comments. To insult someone is basically saying you're weak and insecure in yourself in my eyes. We've all been here at one point, and as men, we need to help each other become stronger minded.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
adam225 said:
Thanks guys. That's helped me out.

I can't understand why people on a forum like this would come out with such BS comments. To insult someone is basically saying you're weak and insecure in yourself in my eyes. We've all been here at one point, and as men, we need to help each other become stronger minded.
How old are you? Your age GREATLY affects your strategy with online dating like you would not believe.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 26 (27 in August) Shall I just higher it?